剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
我以为门锁了 但她跑掉了
I thought the door was locked but she ran.
你到底在怕什么 Shannon? -他会找到我的
What is it you're so scared of, Shannon? -He's going to find me.
让她知道我很担心她
Make sure she knows I'm worried about her.
给她带点可爱 漂亮的东西
Get her something nice, something pretty.
Shannon Kelly 15岁
Shannon Kelly is 15 years old
我们怀疑她受到了性侵
and we suspect she was sexually abused.
我不知道要去哪里
I didn't know where to go.
这是新女孩
This is the new girl.
我什么时候能见她? -她还没准备好
When do I get to meet her? -She's not ready yet.
她还带了另外一个女的? -对 当然了
She got a girlfriend? -Yeah, course.
昨晚我在这处理一起死忙事件
I'm here about a death last night.
死者被发现倒在街头
Body was found collapsed in the street.
纹身男体内有很多链霉素 羟考酮也不少
Tattooed man was riddled with strep, but so high on oxycodone
他甚至不会感到自己生病 直到他死
he wouldn't have even felt ill until he died where he dropped.
这位是Vickers督察 我需要Dalton教授
This is DI Vickers. I need Professor Dalton
立刻到达犯罪现场
to attend a crime scene immediately.
她在行李箱里 可能来自任何地方
She's in a suitcase - could be from anywhere.
你为什么不出来说清楚?
Why don't you come out and say it?
你跟你的继女Shannon Kelly发生过性关系吗?
Did you have sexual relations with your stepdaughter, Shannon Kelly?
她年轻 白人 14岁 她值50英镑
She's young, she's white, she's 14 and she's 50 pound
Umar 你能开开门吗?!
Umar, can you open the door?!
尸体还在里面 是个年轻的女孩
Body's still inside. It's a young girl.
溺死爱河 下集
"Amy 我真的要跟你谈谈
"Amy, I really need to speak to you.
"求你了 跟我联♥系♥ 求你了"
"Please, please get in touch."
迷你出租车行
Mini Cab.
她死了吗?
Is she dead?
无声的证言 第十五季 第十二集
你去哪儿了?
Where were you?
你去哪儿了? -我累了
Where were you? -I was tired.
没人在那儿 兄弟
There was no-one there, fam.
哦 亲爱的...
Oh, darling...
你是负责看好的 -Umar Umar!
You were meant to look after things. -Umar, Umar!
你吓他干嘛?
Why are you stressing the man for, fam?
这是个错误 就这样 -就这样?
It was a mistake. That's it. -That's it?
就这样 兄弟
That's it, man.
一个白人小妞儿就把你吓成这样?
Why are you stressing over some white girl for?
他们不是不听话 所以你吓他干嘛?
They ain't got no respect so why are you stressing the man for?
我们没把她怎样
We didn't do nothing to her.
也许就是她自己干的 可能想吸点毒呢
Probably did it herself, probably trying to smoke a rock.
Kamran什么都没做
Kamran did nothing.
到头来 是她自己害了自己 兄弟
At the end of the day, fam, she did that shit to herself, bruv.
迷你出租车行
Mini Cab.
Umar 她自己点的火 烧死了 你知道
Umar, she burnt her own self up, you know.
你在哪个机楼? -事情就是这样 对么?
What's your terminal? -That's what happened, yeah?
不会找到我们的 不是么?
No comeback to us, innit?
对不起
I'm sorry.
司机在接机口等你
A driver will be waiting for you in arrivals.
嗯 没问题
No, no problem.
好的
OK.
Umar!
Umar!
我喜欢她!
I liked her.
Shannon Kelly会给我们带来麻烦的
Shannon Kelly can make trouble for us.
她把事情告诉别人 别人就会信她...
She tells somebody a story, somebody believes her...
她什么都不会说
She ain't going to say nothing.
你求神拜佛去吧 你懂的
You'd better hope he's right, you know.
嗯
Yeah.
行
Yeah.
从3号♥航站楼到辛都汉姆 辛都汉姆在哪?
Terminal 3 to Sindlesham. Where is Sindlesham?
Amy有信息了
Amy has a message.
Shannon发的
From Shannon.
嗨 你在哪儿?
Hi! Where are you?
你想聊聊么? 我有好多事要告诉你
Do you want to hook up? I have got so much to tell you.
我找你好久了 你去哪儿了?
I've been trying to get hold of you for ages. Where have you gone?
我在圣雅各布斯医院
I'm in hospital. St Jacobs.
现在不能接待探视
Can't have visitors at the moment.
可以的时候告诉我
Let you know when I can.
别告诉任何人 行吗?
Don't tell anyone, OK?
我不希望我父母知道
I don't want my parents to find out.
Kamran 喂 Kamran!
Kamran. Yo, Kamran!
她还在医院
She's still in the hospital.
所以这一次 你去那儿
So this time, you go there
让她知道咱们还想着她
and you make sure she knows we're thinking about her.
我想确认你一切都好
I wanted to make sure you were all right.
我想了解一下 这样我就可以帮助你了
I want to understand, you know, so that I can help.
好吧 那 我...
OK, well, I'll...
回头再来看你
check in with you later.
你跟Shannon Kelly谈过了吗?
Have you talked to Shannon Kelly?
没 我去见她了
No, I went to see her.
完全失败
Epic fail.
她不想跟你聊?
Didn't want to speak to you?
你还是孩子时 想过离家出走么?
Did you ever want to run away as a child?
没有 我更喜欢对抗的感觉
No. I was more a fan of confrontation.
你知道 我有时在路上看到他们
You know, I see them in the street sometimes
就忍♥不住动了好心肠 想帮助他们回家
and I get the Good Samaritan complex and want to help them get home.
你为什么以为回家就能让她安全?
What makes you think that going home would make her safe?
没
Nothing.
Shannon在哪里被撞的?
Where was Shannon knocked down?
机场附件
Near the airport.
她从哪儿跑去的?
And where was she running from?
这儿
Here.
她横穿了一条街
She ran across the street.
大约450米 -从哪儿?
About 500 yards away. -From where?
从发现Johnny Dear的地方
From where Johnny Dear was found.
他们都有严重的链霉素感染
They both had serious strep infections.
也许应该通知卫生防护局
Should probably inform the Health Protection Agency.
这些是什么?
What are these?
我觉得是头虱 正在检测证实
I think they're head lice. I'm having them tested for confirmation.
虱子能得到证实么?
Do lice get confirmed?
哪来的? -行李箱女孩那
Where are they from? -Suitcase girl.
头虱帮助不大 它们无处不在
We won't get very far with head lice. They're ubiquitous, I'm afraid.
也许能找到点什么 你怎么知道呢
I might. You never know.
我就是知道 你不能 白费力气
I do. You won't. Waste of effort.
每次都能说对 这一定很难吧
Must be hard being right all the time.
是种负担
It's a burden.
那是什么 我想知道
And what is that, I wonder?
没什么 -它们可能死了
Nothing. -They would be dead.
当然
Of course.
但我突然想到我可能是从Shannon那里染上的
But it did cross my mind that I might've caught them from Shannon
在她去我公♥寓♥的时候 -Shannon有头虱 是吗?
when she came to the flat. -Shannon had lice, did she?
可能有 -其实是你家里?
She might have. -Actually in the flat?
很显然 我希望不是
Well, obviously I hope not.
可能用了我的梳子和其他东西
Probably used my hairbrush and everything.
Nikki? -怎么了?
Nikki? -Yeah?
行李箱里的女孩...
The girl in the suitcase...
我刚跟Vickers谈了谈 DNA取回了
Just spoken to Vickers and the DNA has come back
没有能跟数据库里的DNA匹配的
and there is no match on the database.
国际刑♥警♥那呢?
Interpol?
也没有
Nothing.
但Vickers有授权的经费
But Vickers has authorised funds
可以塑造头部模型
to model the head
帮助身份确认 你还好吗?
to help with identification. You all right?
嗯 没事 -这是什么?
Yeah, nothing. -What's this?
没什么 我们在纹身男Johnny Dear
Nothing. We found strep in our
还有Nikk救的那女孩身上发现了链霉素
tattooed man, Johnny Dear, and the girl that Nikki helped.
什么女孩?
What girl?
那个遇到了交通事故的逃跑女孩 去了Nikki的公♥寓♥
The girl who was running away and the RTA she came to Nikki's flat.
她去了你的公♥寓♥? -是的
She came to your flat? -Yes.
她患了猩红热 链霉素感染
She had scarlet fever, strep infection.
在病毒潜伏期上他们都有联♥系♥
They are connected by time of incubation
但在地理位置上也勉强算得上有联♥系♥
and loosely connected geographically,
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表