剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
但至少有两种 甚至更多符合逻辑的解释
But there are at least two, probably more valid, different interpretations to be had.
好了 现在我们弄清楚了 继续吧
Right, well, now we've cleared that up, let's move on.
继续吧
Let's.
有没有一个新规定能够阻止过度解释的?
Is there some kind of new rule prohibiting interpretations that might be remotely useful?
没有 但是老话说得好 要让证据自己说话
No, but there's a very old one that says the evidence should speak for itself.
听起来像个政客
Spoken like a politician.
我就是个政客 Harry 我必须是 你可以不是
Well, I am a politician, Harry. I have to be. You don't.
Lizzie的死是悲剧 但跟刚才那里的事没有关系
Lizzie's death is tragic, but it has no bearing in there.
除了她被警方当成替罪羊?
Apart from the fact that she was scapegoated by the police?
得了吧 Leo 别阴谋论了
Come on, Leo, there's no conspiracy here.
我们不会因为做我们的工作而被关停的
We are not going to get closed down for doing our job.
那还真有可能
Well, actually, we might,
如果你告诉他们那些浅的刀伤证明凶手是初犯
if you tell them that the shallow stab wounds prove a fledgling,
充满愧疚感 而最后查出凶手根本不是那样的
guilt-ridden killer and he turns out to be nothing of the sort.
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
不过你正要这么说 我能理解 这次案情很严重
Well, you were well on your way. I understand it. It's a vile case.
对James督察很困惑 你想帮她
DI James is in over her head. You want to help.
但如果你以为你把她领上歧途 她也不会迁怒于你
But if you think she won't turn on you the second that you lead her down a blind alley,
你还是赶紧醒醒吧
then you are deluded.
警方当了好多年的替罪羊
The police have been the fall guys for years
现在他们学会了把责任转嫁给我们
and now they've learned how to pass the buck to us.
如果你觉得我得了妄想症
And if that sounds like paranoia,
让我把Lizzie Fraser的丈夫和她的两个孩子介绍你认识
let me introduce you to Lizzie Fraser's husband and two children.
为什么Mick Francis不用他的右手反抗?
Why didn't Mick Francis defend himself with his right hand?
如果我们不解答这个疑问 那么我们在做什么?
If we're not here to answer that question, what are we doing?
我列出了10英里半径范围内 有过严重的性犯罪前科的人
I got that list of serious sex offenders in a ten mile radius.
多少人? -157个
How many? -157.
我手下的人力都不够调查其中一半!
I don't have the manpower to interview half of that!
你要再找到其它的标准 把目标缩小 -标准?
You'll have to find other criteria, get the list down. -Criteria?
事实
Factors.
你好! James督察! Connie! 嗨 不好意思
Hello! DI James! Connie! Hi. Hi, sorry.
这样的 我不小心听到了刚才你们的谈话
Look, I couldn't help overhearing what you were just talking about in the foyer
我实在是觉得你不应该浪费你的时间去调查性罪犯
and I really don't think you should be wasting your time looking for a serial sex offender.
是么? -是的
Really? -No.
我觉得这其实是个抢劫 但是弄大了
I think it was a robbery gone wrong.
收款机是空的 不是么? -意外收获
The till was empty, yes? -Bonus prize.
留意收款机和保险箱里没有血迹这个事实
Well, except for the fact there was no trace of any blood inside the till or inside the safe.
所以呢?
So what?
我们换个思路回想一下 如果凶手卷钱跑了
So if the killer just grabbed the cash on his way out as a kind of afterthought we'd have transfer.
那么他的手 至少他的手套已经沾上了血迹
Wouldn't we? I mean, his hands or his gloves, at least, would've been covered with blood by then.
我是说 这是人性
Look, I mean, it's human,
我知道 看着这种魔鬼才能做出的事情
I know, to see the Devil's work
会期望 或者是幻想 那真是魔鬼干的
and expect, or hope maybe, that a devil is responsible.
但是 就我的经验来说 最后你发现的真♥相♥
But, in my experience at least, what you actually find behind the curtain
往往简单得可怜 甚至让你失望
is often pitifully small. Disappointing even.
好吧 还有什么让你觉得这就是一起抢劫?
OK. What else makes you think it was a robbery?
展示给你更直观
It'd be easier just to show you.
好的 如何?
Mm-hm. -Yeah?
所有的证据都指向只有一个凶手
All the evidence points to a lone killer, doesn't it?
看起来是 但是不能确定
It would appear so, but you never know.
好吧...
OK...
凶手来到了这个商店 正巧赶在关门之前
OK, so the killer arrives here at the shop just before it closes.
也许他装作要买♥♥东西转移Mick的注意 让他转过身...
Maybe he makes a show of buying something to distract Mick or to make him turn around...
有道理
Makes sense.
打烊了 不过没关系 你要点儿什么?
I've tilled up. Ah, never mind. What can I get you?
电击枪的灼伤位于Mick背部正中 不是么?
The stun gun burn was right in the centre of Mick's back, wasn't it?
是的
Yeah.
啊!
A-a-a-agh!
我想他就是在那个时候电击他的背部
My guess is that that's when he stamped on his back.
沾沾自喜的样子 就像捕猎者注视他的猎物
Triumphant, like a hunter standing over his kill.
啊!
Yea-a-a-ah!
但为什么铐上他? 为什么不抢了钱就跑?
But why cuff him? Why not just take the money and run?
Mick是个壮汉 电击枪只能让他短时间内失去行动力
Mick was a big guy. The stun gun will only incapacitate him for a short period.
是的 他需要时间从Mick身上拿走钥匙 打开保险柜...
Yeah. He needs time to get the keys off Mick to unlock the safe...
那需要花费多久呢 一分钟? 顶多几分钟?
Which would take, what, a minute? Couple of minutes, tops?
Mick会配合他
And Mick will cooperate
因为他想这个人在Jessie和Luke回来之前离开
cos he wants this guy gone before Jessie and Luke arrive.
那么凶手的本能反应是控制Jessie和Luke
So the killer's first instinct would be to incapacitate Jessie and Luke.
他不能让他们按响警报
He can't have them raising the alarm.
嗯 然后他把他们带到这儿 -嗯
Mm-hm, so he brings them in here. -Yeah.
但是现在他要当机立断 他只带了一副手铐
But now he's thinking on his feet. He only brought one set of handcuffs.
或者 我不知道 用刀指向Luke威胁Mick给他自行车钥匙
Maybe he, I don't know, threatened Luke with the knife to get Mick to give him the key to the bike lock.
对 而且即使Mick反抗了 Jessie也会要求他顺从
Yeah, and even if Mick resists, Jessie will insist he complies.
我是说 她会尽一切去保护她的儿子
I mean, she'll do anything to protect her son.
你有胆量就开口说话
Don't you dare say anything, you hear me?
然后就在这时他注意到Jessie是多么好看
And then somewhere around here he notices how beautiful Jessie is.
这种女孩儿在现实世界里他根本接触不到
The kind of girl he'd never get near in the real world.
抱歉 -没事儿
Sorry. -Yeah.
'你已拨通了Harry Cunningham医生的电♥话♥
'You've reached Dr Harry Cunningham's phone.
'我现在不方便接听...
'I can't take your call...'
噢 Leo 我找出了电击枪的型号♥
Oh, Leo. I've identified the model of the stun gun.
德国的 就像警用手铐和Kevlar矿靴一样
It's German. Like the police issue handcuffs and the Kevlar mine boots
是最顶级的电击枪 大概一千英镑左右
it's top-of-the-range stuff. Not much change from a grand.
电击枪在英国是不合法的
Stun guns are illegal in the UK.
欧洲也是 但在美国不是
And Europe but not the States.
我们应该从野外生存训练者网站的邮购订单下手
We should be looking at mail order survivalist websites.
Harry在哪儿?
Where's Harry?
我不知道
I don't know.
那么 有一个问题
OK, a question.
他带着Jessie离开这座房♥子 为什么要冒这个险?
Why does he risk taking Jessie all the way over to the house?
快走
Move.
会没事儿的 Luke
It's going to be OK, Luke.
混♥蛋♥ 放开她!
Leave her alone, you bastard!
为什么不呢? 我是说 Mick和Luke都被制♥服♥了
Why not? I mean, Mick and Luke are safely subdued.
他又不能当着孩子的面做 孩子会尖叫
He can't have the kid screaming,
再加上Jessie那时也很顺从
plus Jessie is compliance herself by now.
'我给他他想要的 他就会让我的儿子活下去'?
What? "If I give him what he wants, then he'll let my son live"?
动手 动手!
Do it. Do it!
我们不需要纠结房♥间里发生了什么
We don't need to linger on what happened inside the house.
反正他已经毁掉证据了
He's destroyed the evidence anyway.
但是他现在是个杀人犯
But he is now a murderer.
所以他的注意力集中到了如何脱身 他又回到这里
So all he's focused on is getting away with it. He comes back here
杀掉Mick和Luke灭口 -杀了Mick
to finish off Mick and Luke. -Kills Mick.
还剩下Luke在那里
And that left Luke.
天呐 他该有多害怕啊?
God, how scared must he have been?
凶手也一定惊慌失措
The killer must have been pretty jumpy too.
等一下 这是什么 快看这个
Hang on a second, look at this. Look at this.
你还好么 Luke?
You all right, Luke?
我想他一定被Mick吓住了 他回来之后 发生了打斗
I think he got a nasty surprise from Mick. There was a fight.
放开他!
Leave him alone!
爷爷...
Grandad...
对 这就是为什么这根管子会在这里
Yes, that's why the pipe was all the way over here.
我知道他把Mick拖到这里 一定有原因的
I knew he had to have a reason for dragging Mick over there.
他要烧尸 -是的 但不是Luke 为什么拖移Mick?
He's trying to burn the body. -Yeah, but not Luke. Why drag Mick?
因为他不担心我们发现Luke被转移了
Well, he's not worried about us finding transfer on Luke.
没错 他一定流了血
Exactly. He must have lost some blood.
如果这个管子和凶手有过接触 那么可能留下DNA?
So if the pipe made contact with the killer, there's a chance of DNA?
值得一试
A fighting chance.
'Alexander医生?' -请讲
'Dr Alexander?' -Speaking.
'这里是圣克莱尔教堂' -您好
'This is St Clare's Church.' -Oh, hi.
'希望您父亲的追思仪式办得让您满意?'
'I hope your father's memorial went off to your satisfaction?'
满意 谢谢
Yes. Thanks.
'很好 是这样的 我们剩了许多没有用到的仪式单页'
'Good, well, listen, I'm just calling because we had rather a lot 'of unused service sheets left over.'
是的 嗯... 是的 那是我的错 我印得太多了
Oh, right, erm... yes, that's my fault, I printed too many.
'那么您能过来拿走或者是 呃 我们
'Well, do you want to come and pick them up or shall we, erm,
'我们把它们处理掉?'
'shall we dispose of them?'
'Alexander医生?'
'Dr Alexander?'
您把它们处理掉吧 谢谢 -'谢谢'
You can dispose of them, thanks. -'Thank you.'
这里有喷溅血迹
We have blood spatter.
会不会是Mick的? 试图挣脱时留下的?
Could be Mick's? Trying to free himself?
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表