剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
她出去散散步
She's gone out to walk it off.
明白吗? 好吗?
OK? Yes?
好吗
Yes? Yes...?
好吧
OK...
好了
OK.
我只是...
I just...
不知道发生什么事了
couldn't see a way through it.
我就在那坐了一个小时
'I just sat there for about an hour,
然后事情变得明朗了
'and then it all became clear.'
孩子们
'The kids...
不能知道我♥干♥了什么
'can't know what I've done.'
他们就是不能知道
'They just can't know.'
再见Charlie
See you, Charlie.
来探Charlie Thompson的
Charlie Thompson, please.
你还没听说吗?
Haven't you heard?
他已经脱离昏迷能和他爸爸聊天了
He's out of his coma and chatting to his dad.
也许我们能...
Well, maybe we could...
我们能在周末做点什么或者...
we could do something on a weekend or something...
但你...你没有杀Ellie
But you... you didn't kill Ellie.
为什么没杀?
Why didn't you kill Ellie?
当我看着她
'When I looked down at her...
她是我引以为傲的全部
'she was all I've got to be proud of.'
一切都不关她的事
She had nothing to do with any of it.
她是我的未来
She was my future.
可现在你没有未来了
And now you don't have a future.
他们也没有...
And nor do they.
Justine Gemma Kevin
Justine, Gemma, Kevin.
而这不是幻象
And be under no illusions.
你手上有他的血 Stuart
His blood's on your hands, Stuart.
我想到最后他知道你干了什么
I think in the end he knew what you'd done...
他无法伴此生活
he couldn't live with it.
你会怎样?
How will you?
承认吧 你过得很愉快
Admit it, you've enjoyed yourself.
我是挺高兴 一段可爱的时光
I'm happy to. I've had a lovely time.
头条新闻啊《独身主义者享受家庭聚会》
Hold the front page: Perennial Bachelor Enjoys Family Party Shock!
家庭...
Family...
家庭?
Family?
说不准 或许吧
You never know. Maybe.
也许将来某天 会很不错
One day. Might be nice.
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表