剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
那么 Eve...
So, Eve...
那个在你里面的恶魔
this evil inside you.
它到底在哪儿?
Where is it, exactly?
在你的脑袋里 你的肚子里?
In your head, in your tummy?
我知道你是怎么想的
I know what you think.
我是怎么想的?
What do I think?
那个房♥子 Eve?
The house, Eve?
恶魔在房♥子的什么地方?
Where in the house is the evil?
在我的卧室
It's in my bedroom.
什么?
Sorry?
它在我的卧室
It's in my bedroom.
我明白了 -不 你不明白
I see. -No, you don't.
这不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
Eve
Eve.
不只是我
It's not just me.
很多人身上都发生过这样的事 因为它是真实存在的
It's happened to lots of people because it's real.
你在说什么?
What do you mean?
你相信附身么?
Do you believe in possession?
你是说...? -附身!
What do you mean by...? -Possession!
一个邪恶的力量控制了一个灵魂
The taking over of a soul by an evil force.
我觉得附身这个词是人们用来解释
I believe that possession is a word that people use
那些无法解释的现象的
to explain inexplicable phenomena.
我是说 精神的力量是非常强大的
I mean, psychological forces are very strong.
它们是看不见的 它们非常可怕
They're unseen, they're very frightening.
它们和魔鬼显灵一样真实
And they're as real as any manifestation of evil.
我不是在贬低你所说的东西
And I am not belittling anything you say.
你信上帝么?
Do you believe in God?
这跟我信不信没有关系...
It doesn't matter what I...
不 有关系!
Yes, it does!
你信上帝么?
Do you believe in God?
你信罪么?
Do you believe in sin?
我相信你信
I believe that you believe it.
如果你不信上帝 你也不会信罪
If you don't believe in God, you don't believe in sin,
所以你也不会信魔鬼
so you can't believe in the Devil.
魔鬼不是抽象的 它指的是具体的人
Evil is not an abstraction, but refers to a person.
那个与上帝对立的天使!
The angel who opposes God!
我见过他!
I've seen him!
我了解他
I know him.
好了 Eve 好了
All right, Eve, all right.
不 不 你根本没有在听!
No, no, you're not listening!
一个显灵的魔鬼 它控制了我
A manifestation of evil, it controls me.
在我还小的时候 它在那个房♥间进入了我
It entered me in that room when I was a girl
它不肯离去
and it won't go.
它不肯离去
It won't go.
Eve...
Eve...
Eve Eve 让我尝试去理解 可以么?
Eve. Eve, just let me try and understand, all right?
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我累了
I'm tired.
我能...我能躺下么 Sean?
Can I... Can I lie down, please, Sean?
求你了?
Please?
好的 来
All right. Come on.
'这就是她最后一次面谈'
'That was her last session.'
第二个星期她就没有再来了
She didn't show up the next week.
又过了几天 我发现她死了
A few days later, I found out she was dead.
她相信她被附身了?
She believed she was possessed?
你看见了 她身上的变化
Well, you saw her. The change in her.
有东西在控制这她 可能是她死去的原因
Something was doing that to her - think it could have killed her?
什么 魔鬼?! -是啊 为什么不可能? 至少她相信
What, a demon?! -Yeah, why not? At least her belief in it.
你自己说的 精神状态可以影响心脏...
You said it yourself, psychological state can affect cardiac...
好了 我知道
All right, I know.
Sean -我知道!
Sean. -I know!
我只是不停地在想我辜负了她
I just keep thinking that I failed her.
我那晚不停地听到那些话 那些拉丁语
I keep hearing those words at night, that Latin.
"Malum abstractio quaedam non est"
"Malum abstractio quaedam non est."
在她的卧室 写在一张纸上
It's written on a piece of paper in her bedroom.
我以为我在帮助她
I thought I was helping her.
但不管她里面的是什么
But whatever it was inside her,
我是说 魔鬼 精神创伤 随便你怎么称呼...
I mean, demon, trauma, call it whatever you like...
对于我来说都太强大了 Leo
it was too strong for me, Leo.
太强大了
It was too strong.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂
Hi.
Eve Gilston指甲下的那片纸 是壁纸
That paper under Eve Gilston's nails, it's wallpaper.
壁纸?
Wallpaper?
还有么?
Anything else?
'没有了 没有任何DNA痕迹'
'No. No trace of any other DNA.'
你觉得她营养不良么?
Did she seem malnourished to you?
'饮食功能失调?' -没觉得
'Eating disorder?' -Not especially.
检查一下她的牙釉质 好么?
Listen, check her teeth enamel, will you?
我在想 可能... -查不了了 裁判官让归还尸体了
'I just wonder if...' -I can't. The coroner's released her.
什么? 你居然没有反对?
What? And you didn't object?
'还给谁了 警♥察♥ 她的父母?'
'Released her to who - the police, her parents?'
她的教士 Jacobs神父 代表她的家人
Her priest, Fr Jacobs, on behalf of her family.
'他们想安葬她' -太好了
'They want to bury her.' -Great.
Leo 听着 我们检查了她身上的每一寸
Leo, look, we have been over every inch of her.
'我们全都留下了样本
'We have taken all the samples.
'我对她的手了解的比对我的手了解的还多'
'I know the back of her hand better than I know the back of my hand.'
让他们安葬她吧 如果需要你再把她挖出来
Just let them bury her. Dig her up later if you need to,
但是现在...让他们带走他们的女儿吧
but for now... just let them have their daughter.
好吧
Fine.
好的 谢谢了 Harry
OK, thanks, Harry.
Sean 快点 我们还要去医院呢
Sean, come on. Have to get to the hospital.
好了 我和你进去 -不行 一边儿去!
Here. I'll walk you in. -No, piss off!
他们会以为你是我男朋友
They'll think you're my boyfriend.
我要找也是找比你年轻得多 有型得多的
I'd be going out with someone much younger than you, more ripped.
Marla总是说你是基佬
Marla always said you were gay.
我睡过Marla
I shagged Marla.
果然啊!
Exactly!
听着 如果出现了任何事情
Listen, if anything goes wrong,
照管好那些录像... -不会有事的
look after those tapes... -Nothing is going to go wrong.
很快就能再见到你
I'll see you soon.
嗯
Yeah.
我们是好朋友 Leo
We're good friends, Leo.
至少 你对我真够朋友
At least, you're a good friend to me.
Brooks警司 Leo Dalton 对
DS Brooks, Leo Dalton. Yeah.
Gilston一家 他们住在埃平森林附近?
The Gilstons, they live down near Epping Forest?
你有地址么?
Do you have an address?
我需要对您进行手术前的检查
I just need to go through this pre-op check.
'♪直到火焰中出现了莎乐美
'♪ Till from the flames appears Salome
'♪我站在她面前
'♪I stand before her, amazed
'♪被她的舞姿惊倒
'♪As she dances and demands
'♪她要用银盘盛施洗约翰的头颅
'♪The head of John the Baptist on a plate
'♪在寒冷中'
'♪In the co-o-old'
♪寒冷的暴风雨的夜晚
♪ Cold stormy night
♪我点起火焰来温暖我的骨骼...♪
♪ The fire I light to warm my bones... ♪
我们这是去哪儿 -你觉得我们这是去哪儿?
Where are we going? -Where do you think we're going?
但是这是... -Tony Gilston的房♥子
But this is... -Tony Gilston's house.
农场被卖♥♥出去了
The farmland was sold off,
房♥子被用作居民诊所
the house is used as some sort of residential clinic.
正在重新开♥发♥ 很明显
It's being redeveloped, apparently.
我试着打电♥话♥ 但是没人接
I tried calling, but there's no answer.
'我妈妈在门廊里种花'
'My mum had a porch where she grew flowers.'
'你能听见雨点从上面落下来'
'You could hear the rain tapping off it.'
上帝!
Dear God!
那是我奶奶的房♥子
'It was my granny's house.
'我爸爸出生在那里
'My dad was born there.
我出生在那里 John也一样
'I was born there. John, too.
'现在没有人住在那儿
'No-one lives there now.
'没有人
'Not really.
'我有时候会去那里'
'I used to go there sometimes.'
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表