剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
of her surviving child.
你知道你为什么在这儿 Annie?
You know why you're here, Annie?
重要的 也是唯一重要的...
All that matters, the only thing that matters...
就是那些女孩儿和她们的家庭
...is those girls and their families.
否则我不会来
Otherwise I don't come.
我拥有的 也只有你的探访了
All I have are your visits.
那好
Well, then.
当然 通常来说...
Of course, it is generally preferable...
孩子都最好能和他们的父母在一起
for a child to remain with his or her parents.
但必须是在安全的环境下
But only if that environment is safe.
今天我所听到的 让我认为
In the case of the sibling, Child A,
死亡婴儿的哥哥 儿童A的安全有很大问题
what I have heard today seriously calls that safety into question.
我认为 我们今天听到的证言
To my mind, the evidence we have heard
表明 如果他和他的妈妈在一起
suggests there is significant risk
将会处于巨大的危险之中
that if he remains with his mother,
可能会遭受和他弟弟同样的命运
he may suffer the same fate as his brother.
我聆听了截然相反的专家证言
I have listened to conflicting expert testimonies,
我不得不说 我认为 Dalton教授的观点
and I have to say I find that of Professor Dalton
更加有说服力
more convincing, to say the least.
Karamides医生的论点 尽管无可否认是出于好意
The arguments of Dr Karamides, though no doubt well meant,
但是对我来说似乎没有充分依据 而且很有可能误导判断
seem to me to be baseless and quite possibly misleading.
很遗憾 我不得不裁定
I have therefore decided, with regret,
这个孩子将被送往当地的儿童中心
to entrust this child to the care of the local authority.
Karamides医生! 请问您本人对此有何评论?
Dr Karamides! Do you have your own comment to make?
您会辞职么? Karamides医生!
Will you resign? Dr Karamides!
自从Karamides开始质疑三联症
Ever since Karamides started challenging the triad,
他们就开始和她作对 -谁?
they've been out to get her. -Who have?
那些当权派 男性当权派
The establishment, the male establishment.
得了吧! -Leo也是其中一员 -什么?
Oh, come on! -And Leo's part of it. -What?
他是病理学会的主席
He's President of the Institute of Pathologists.
谁还比他更有权威
Can't get much more establishment than that.
这不能证明他是对她进行政♥治♥迫♥害♥的一份子
Doesn't mean he's part of a witch-hunt.
不能么? -能么?
Doesn't it? -Does it?
他在法庭上反对她
He's going up against her in court
而且他同意了对她的尸检进行复查
and he's agreed to check up on her postmortems.
我想Leo知道他在做什么 -没错 他当然知道
I think Leo knows what he's doing. -Yes, I'm sure he does.
我是James Reagan
Um...James Reagan.
病理学会的 我和您通过电♥话♥
The Institute of Pathologists. We spoke on the phone.
哦 你好 -太出色了 如果我可以这么说
Oh. How do you do? -Most impressive, if I may say so.
啊 谢谢
Yeah, well, thank you.
你要做你承诺给我的事么?
You going to do what you promised me?
你有什么要给我的么?
You got anything for me?
回忆
Memories.
我独自在这里 只有回忆和我相伴
I'm here alone with my memories.
那些女孩儿的家人也是
So are the families of all those other girls.
回忆会影响你么?
Do memories affect you?
回忆当然会影响我
Of course memories affect me.
就像那些天使
Like the angels.
他们记得他们在天堂和伊甸园的美好
They remember how they were in heaven and the Garden of Eden
当他们回忆起时 他们会绝望
and they despair when they remember.
我会把回忆给你
I'll give you memories.
如果你告诉我离开这儿之后我应该去哪儿找
If you give me somewhere to go when I leave here.
那么好
All right, then.
现在...
Now...
...回忆
...memories.
那不公平 我知道Leo最近不得不玩一些政♥治♥手腕
That's unfair. I know Leo has to play the political game a bit these days,
但是他并不享受
but he doesn't enjoy it.
出于某些原因 他从没喜欢过Helen
He's never liked Helen, for some reason.
他不喜欢她的观点 但是他相信她有表达自己观点的权利
He's never liked her ideas, but he believes in her right to air them.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
你好?
Hello?
Cunningham医生? -谢谢你们过来 你好
Dr Cunningham? -Yes, thanks for coming. Hi.
请进
Come in.
呃...我来带你去
Er...let me show you.
恐怕我们得进到大楼内部去
Have to take you into the bowels of the building, I'm afraid.
非常非常冷 呃... 哪里都冷 正如你们感觉到的
Very, very, er...cold everywhere, as you can feel.
距离公交车站大约500码的地方 有一个围栏
About 500 yards from the bus stop, there's a fence.
然后是一道门
Then there was a gate.
我从门里进去
I went through the gate.
走下...一个小坡
Down a...a slight hill.
你听到汽车的声音了么? -是的
Did you hear the cars? -Yes.
当然
Of course.
然后呢?
And then?
然后有一条小溪 上面有座桥
And then there was a little stream with a bridge.
我以为我走得太远了
I thought I'd gone too far.
然后我找到了
Then I found it.
我正要准备查黄页呢
I was about to use the Yellow Pages.
那哪儿行啊 兄弟
No good, mate.
你哪儿能随便找个人就让他来修这个
You can't get any old Tom, Dick or Harry on kit like this.
对吧?
Is that right?
当然 找人来修这个至少要5000镑
No. The ticket to work on something like this costs 5,000 quid.
是啊
Yeah.
看起来压缩机出了问题
Looks like you've got a problem with the compressor.
等我们全检测完了才能知道
Won't know till we've tested it all out.
好的 你们修吧
Right, well, do your best.
我...我就在办公室
I'll...I'll be in the office.
喂 你知道这是什么地方么?
Hey. Do you know what this place is?
我们为什么停止了新生儿工作?
Why did we stop doing neonatal work?
Alice Copeland 不是么?
Oh, Alice Copeland, wasn't it?
因为我们把一个无辜的女人送进了监狱
Because we sent an innocent woman to jail.
我们什么都没做 -嗯 不是我们 是病理学家
We didn't do anything. -Well, not us, but pathologists.
这个职业
The profession.
专家带着他们的超然和客观来到了现场
The experts arrive at the scene with their detachment and objectivity
然后宣布她把自己的孩子摇晃致死...
and announce that she shook her children to death and...
然后她自杀了
then she takes her own life.
如果法庭听从了Helen Karamides
If the courts had listened to Helen Karamides,
悲剧就不会发生了
that would never have happened.
你好
Hello.
你是谁?
Who are you?
是你的反馈电路 我们要追踪一圈
It's your backfeed loop. We're going to have to trace it round.
看能不能发现气阀 -好的
See if we can find the airlock. -Right.
技术上的小毛病 你不在这儿什么都不好使了
Slight technical problem we had. Nothing works when you're not here.
呃...Leo 我想Nikki可能想跟你谈谈 你有空的时候
Er...Leo, I think Nikki might want a word when you have a moment.
James Reagan -代表病理学会
James Reagan, -acting for the Institute of Pathologists.
Harry Cunningham -您好
Harry Cunningham, -hello.
这儿总是这么冷么? 是不是你们故意保持这么冷 为了...
Is it always this cold? Maybe you keep it this way because of the...
差不多吧 你们忙吧
Something like that. Anyway, I'll, er...let you get on.
这边走
This way.
再见 Annie
Bye, Annie.
谢谢
Thanks.
尸体是一具男婴
Body's that of a male infant.
Leo回来了么? -是的
Is Leo back? -Yeah.
尿布上到处是含氨性皮炎的迹象
There's evidence of widespread ammoniacal dermatitis in the nappy area.
之前的病理学家打开了胸腔和腹腔
The previous pathologist opened the thorax and the abdomen.
所以 现在我重新拆掉切口缝合线
So, I'm now reopening the sutured incision line.
胃部粘膜显示有大面♥积♥的糜烂...
The gastric mucosa shows evidence of widespread erosion...
...之前的病理学家已经辨认了
...as was recognised by the previous pathologist.
试着深呼吸 据说数到100能管用
Try breathing deeply. They say counting to 100 helps.
我想你已经习惯了吧
I suppose one gets used to it.
面对婴儿的时候还是不行
Not when it's a baby.
妈 你在哪儿? 让我知道你在哪儿
Mum, where are you? Let me know where you are.
Nikki -别管我
Nikki. -Don't mind me.
恐怕这是机密的 病理学会...
Look, I'm afraid this is confidential. The Institute...
我们之间没有秘密的 是吧?
Oh, we don't have anything to hide from each other. Do we?
不 不 当然没有
No. No, of course not.
那么 Dalton教授 你完成了尸检的复检?
So, Professor Dalton, you've completed the postmortem review?
是的 完成了 - 结论是什么?
I have, yes. -And what's your conclusion?
第一位病理学家有失误么?
Was the first pathologist in error?
Reagan先生 我是以个人身份同意做第二次尸检的
Mr Reagan, I agreed to do a second postmortem
并不是以病理学家的身份
on an individual, not on a pathologist.
尽管如此 作为一个律师 我还是想知道您的专业意见
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表