剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
是那个没有半点社交技巧和幽默感的人吗
The one with no obvious social skills or discernible sense of humour?
就是他
That's the one.
我打算今天晚上做来着 但是不确定我行不行
I was hoping to do it tonight, but I'm not sure I'm up to it.
嗨啊 抱歉来晚了 我路上遇上一宗车祸
Hiya. Sorry I'm so late. I got caught up in an RTC.
出事的不是你吧 -不是
I hope you weren't the one involved. -No.
有人被车撞了 -H和R?
Someone got knocked down. -H and R?
不是 -DOS?
No. -DOS?
不是 TTH -嗯 RLS?
No. TTH. -Mm. RLS?
什么?
What?
肇事逃逸(H&R) 当场死亡(DOS)
Hit and run, dead on the scene..
TTH 送进医院
TTH - taken to hospital.
RLS 警示灯和警笛
RLS - red lights and sirens.
不错
Good.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
MFBU -什么?
MFBU. -What?
我的公♥寓♥炸飞了
My flat blew up.
英国边境局 站着别动!
UK Border Agency - stay where you are!
消防员觉得施工队把我邻居的燃气管道弄破了
Firemen thought the builders must have dinged my neighbour's gas pipe,
我放着洗澡水 燃气进入了热水储槽...
I ran my bath, fumes reached my boiler...
就是那些"要杀了你的"施工队?
What, the builders who were 'killing' you?
他们差点儿真的杀了我 是的
Almost literally killed me, yes.
你可以休息休息
You could do with a rest.
我替你做尸检 -我总是那么崇拜你 Leo
I'll do your post-mortem for you. -I've always admired you, Leo.
需要的话我可以帮忙 -太好了 谢谢
I can help if you want. -Great. Thanks.
你知道那个警♥察♥的名字么?
Do you remember the name of the DI?
Vickers
Vickers.
我最好给他打个电♥话♥
Only I better give him a call.
这是他的名片
Here's his card.
谢谢
Thanks.
回家 休息一下
Go home, have a rest.
或者...找个地方休息一下
Or go... somewhere and have a rest.
你准备住哪儿啊?
Where are you gonna stay?
酒店吧 在我租到公♥寓♥之前
Hotel, till I can find a flat to rent.
你愿意的话可以住我那儿 我有个空卧室
You can stay at mine if you want. I've got a spare bedroom.
不 不能那样 -当然能了
No. Couldn't do that. -Of course you can.
不行 那样不好
No. Wouldn't be right.
为什么?
Why not?
你要晚了?
You gonna be late?
别这样
Please don't.
你确定?
You sure?
浑身是图的男人...
The illustrated man...
雷·布莱伯利
Ray Bradbury.
雷·布莱伯利 美国科幻 奇幻 恐怖小说作家
是啊
Yeah.
真不简单...
That is extraordinary...
艺术品
A work of art.
我不确定这能算是
I'm not sure I'd go that far.
看 他都开始写了 我们还没开始呢
Look, he's writing already. We haven't even started yet.
他喜欢做笔记
He likes to take notes.
嗯
Hmmph.
你能给这些纹身拍照么? -好的
Could you take some photos of the tattoos? -Mm-hm.
帮助警♥察♥对他进行身份鉴别
Help the police with their identification.
满身图画的失踪人口多不了哪去
There can't be many missing persons who are human canvases.
看这个
Look at this.
在看起来最新的 纹身周围 有感染的迹象
There's evidence of infection around what looks like the most recent tattoo.
看起来是开始发炎
It's started to look impetiginized in there.
皮肤上有硬质损伤
It's got crusty-looking lesions on the skin.
脚底有脱屑病
There is desquamation on the soles of the feet
手掌上也有
and on the palms.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
葡萄球菌或链球菌
Staph or strep.
他是在哪儿被发现的?
Where was he found?
他早些时候被发现倒在了街上
He was collapsed on the street in the early hours.
人们都避开他 都以为他喝醉了
People avoided him 'cause they thought he was drunk.
血液? -谢谢
Blood? -Please.
谢谢
Thanks for doing this.
没关系 你也在帮助别人嘛
No worries. You were nice to help him.
那个 嗯...
Well, um...
...我FBFHPB
...I FBFHPB.
嗯?
Hmm?
我为他感到难过 可怜的家伙
I felt bad for him. Poor bastard.
他们说看见你在酒吧里和Shannon在一起
They said they saw you in a club getting with Shannon.
那不是真的
It's not true.
那他们为什么说?
Why would they say it, then?
他们搞错了
It was a mistake.
不是
No.
我看她的资料了 她的壁纸是你的照片
I looked at her profile, she had your photo on her wall.
好吧 登陆 让我看看
Alright, log in and show me, then.
拿着 登陆
Go on, log in.
登陆
Go on.
她在搞什么?
What's she playing at?
她是我最好的朋友
She was meant to be my best mate.
你还高兴 你这个混♥蛋♥! 你有毛病啊?!
You're chuffed, you bastard! What is wrong with you?!
你一直在对我撒谎!
You lie to me all the time!
你为什么不能就跟我说5秒钟的实话?
Why can't you just be truthful with me for more than five seconds?
看着我 -跟我说实话
Look at me. Tell me the truth, then.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
你跟一个谁都想要的男人在一起 你知道么
You're with the man they all want to be with, you know.
你很特别 我选择了你
You're special. I picked you.
我爱你
I love you.
过来
Come here.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
我有东西给你
Got you something.
这个...这个真漂亮
It's... it's really nice.
你喜欢么?
You like it?
我很喜欢 谢谢
I love it. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
想来一个么? -那是什么?
You want one? -What are they?
让生活变得简单的药片
Pills to make life easy.
好啊
Go on, then.
喝下去
Wash that down.
多喝点儿 多喝点儿
More. More.
'多喝点儿'他说 多喝点儿
'More,' he says. More.
她看上你了 是么? -没错 咱们走吧
She sighted you, yeah? -Yeah, man. Here we go.
好...这就走
Yeah... Here we go, man.
好啊 好啊 好啊 看看你 小毛衣 是么?
Hello, hello, hello. Check you out, all flossed up, yeah?
这是你朋友?
Who's your friend?
她叫Hannah 我学校的同学
This is Hannah. She's my mate at school. Yeah?
见到你很高兴 你长得真好看
Nice to meet you. You look lovely.
这是我伙计 Kamran -你好
This is my mate - Kamran. -You alright?
这是给你的
That's for you.
你喜欢么?
You like that, yeah?
喜欢 -给 配着烟一起
Yeah. -Here, I got some ciggies to go with it.
抽烟么?
Smoke, yeah?
我看了你的照片了 -我不想让别人看的
I seen the photo of you. -Not supposed to show anyone.
喂
Hey.
抱歉 不是我给他看的
Sorry. Didn't mean for him to see.
他躲在我肩膀后面偷看的
He nicked a glance over my shoulder.
我才不想让他看我的女朋友 对么?
Don't want him looking at my girl. Yeah?
那么 我们干什么呢?
So, what we gonna do, then?
不知道 你们想干嘛? 你叫什么来着?
Dunno. What you want to do? What's your name again?
胃里有少量没有消化的食物
There's a small amount of undigested food in the stomach.
嗯...土豆 可能是薯条 还有...
Um... potato, possibly chips, and...
..那个
..that.
嗯 谁都猜得到
Hmmph. Anybody's guess.
头儿?
Gaffer?
喂?
Hello?
我要和Dalton教授通话
I need to speak to Professor Dalton.
哦 不好意思 我们现在正在尸检呢
Oh, uh, sorry, we're doing a post-mortem at the moment.
让他一会儿给你打电♥话♥吧
Can I get him to call you back?
是的 我知道 Vickers督察
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表