剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
So, three or four days ago would that have been,
最近的那个? -对
the most recent one? -Yeah.
我纹身还得过奖呢...
I won an award for the tattoo...
就是他肚子上魔鬼从地狱出来的那个
of the devil bursting out of hell on his belly.
祝贺了
Congratulations.
好了?
OK?
嗯
Yeah.
那是我的Jonny
That's my Johnny.
他是个多么可爱的男人啊
What a lovely man he was.
忠诚的 可爱的男人
A faithful, lovely man.
心脏病?
Heart attack?
不是的 呃...
Not exactly. Um...
我告诉他少吃盐的
I told him to lay off the salt.
是细菌感染引发的系统衰竭
It was a system failure due to a bacterial infection.
好吧 听起来不太好 是么?
Right. Well, that don't sound good, does it?
怎么死的不重要 反正都是死
Guess it don't matter how you go. It's all the same destination.
但是我会思念他的
But I'm gonna miss him.
我们准备在博利给他举办一个很大的仪式
We're gonna have a big do for him in Burley.
会是难忘的一晚的
Be a good night.
Claire Kelly -是的
Claire Kelly? -Yes.
Shannon Kelly的母亲? -是的
Mother of Shannon Kelly? -Yes.
她被捕了么?
Has she been arrested?
你的女儿 Shannon Kelly
Your daughter, Shannon Kelly,
昨天被一辆车撞了 然后被送进了医院
was hit by a car yesterday and taken into hospital.
她还好么? -就我所知是的
Is she OK? -Far as I know.
为什么没有人告诉我? -因为她不让医生告诉你
Why wasn't I told? -Because she asked the doctors not to.
但是他们没有权利这样 -你的女儿有这个权利
But they have no right. -Your daughter has the right.
她还不够年龄
She's under age.
Gillick's competence给了她不告知父母
Gillick's competence allows her the right to receive treatment
英国法律规定
满16周岁的精神健全的未成年人 或未满16周岁的未成年人
具有对治疗方案选择的各种结果及风险有完全的理解能力
便可自己决定是否接受医疗而不经父母同意
而接受治疗的权利
without her parents being informed.
我想见她
I want to see her.
这个...她自己从医院出来了
Well... she walked out of the hospital
我们现在不知道她在哪儿
and we don't know where she is.
我想您也没有看见过她或者有她的消息
I take it you haven't seen or heard from her.
没有...
No...
您配偶在么? 我想和他谈谈
Is your partner in? I'd like to speak to him.
什么 我的丈夫?
What, my husband?
他不在 他去工作了
Well, no, he's at work.
不好意思
Excuse me.
有一位Abdul Aziz先生在这儿工作么?
Does a Mr Abdul Aziz work here?
Abdul!
Abdul!
Shannon Kelly是你的继女
Shannon Kelly is your stepdaughter,
对么 Aziz先生?
is that right, Mr Aziz?
是的 没错 怎么了?
Yeah, that's right. What's this about?
你能认出这个么?
Do you recognise this?
不能 我从来没见过
No. Never seen it before.
你最后一次见你的继女是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw your stepdaughter?
我不知道 5个月以前
I dunno, about five months ago.
我们有了一场争执 -天呐 真是一场长久的争执
We had a falling out. -God, that's a long falling out.
我想这种情况会发生 她正处在青春期
I suppose it happens, she's a teenager,
但是 5个月?
but, um, five months?
你们为了什么争执?
What did you fall out over?
我不想让她和她交往的男孩儿们在一起
Didn't want her going out with the boys she was seeing.
你嫉妒了?
Were you jealous?
嫉妒? 你什么意思?
Jealous? What is this?
我只是...我只是不能理解...
Well, I just... I just don't understand...
她和你不喜欢的人交往
She goes out with somebody you don't like,
所以你就和她彻底断了联♥系♥?
so you cut her off completely?
这就是一个人嫉妒的表现啊
That's the behaviour of someone who's jealous.
不 这是一个人不想让一群畜生
No. It's the behaviour of someone
给她女儿毒品的表现
who doesn't want some animals giving drugs to his daughter.
我在自己家应该得到尊重
I expect to be respected in my own house.
如果我的女儿不尊重我 那她就不是我的女儿
If my daughter can't respect me, then she's not my daughter.
你的妻子也这样认为么
Does your wife feel the same way
还是你和你女儿之间的关系比较...不寻常?
or was you relationship with your daughter sort of... special?
秘密的 也有可能?
Secret, maybe?
如果你想指责我什么
You want to accuse me of something,
为什么不直接说出来?
why don't you just come out and say it?
你和你的继女之间有过性行为么?
Did you have sexual relations with your stepdaughter?
没有 你们真让我恶心
No. You disgust me.
喂
Hey.
我的公主 你感觉怎么样?
My princess. How you feeling?
我给你带来了点儿东西
I've got something for you.
你给我带来了什么?
What have you got for me?
啊...
Ah...
哦 你对我真好
Oh, you're good to me.
因为我爱你
It's because I love you.
你想吸么? -想
Want to smoke it? -Yeah.
你有Shannon的消息么?
Have you heard from Shannon?
我爱Shannon 真的
I love Shannon. Seriously.
她走了 你告诉我她走了的
She went away. You told me she went away.
嗯
Mm.
你就想和她在一起 那就是你想要的
You just want to get with her. That's all you want to do.
不
Nah.
我和你在一起
I'm with you.
啊
Ahh.
我登陆了Amy的页面 现在你冒充她
I've logged in to Amy's page. Now you frape her.
给Shannon发一条信息
Send Shannon a message from Amy.
看看她在哪儿 有没有离开医院或者什么的
See where she is, see if she's left the hospital or something.
好的 好的 好的
Yes, yes, yes.
还有你 管好这里的事
And you, you take care of things here.
行 好的
Yeah. See.
别玩了!
Oh, oh, off!
50镑 质量很好 告诉你
£50 you. Quality, I'm telling you.
50? -50
50? -50.
她很年轻 白人 14岁 差不多就是这样
She's young, she's white, she's 14, something like that.
她要50镑 -不行 50镑太多了
She's £50. -No. 50 is too much.
那你就滚一边儿去 -别这么跟我说话...!
Then you piss off somewhere else. -Don't you speak to me...!
如果他说是50镑 那就是50镑 听见了么?
If the man says it's 50, then it's 50, yeah?
你觉得她是给你一个人玩儿的么?
Why do you act like you are gonna get any pussy on your own for?
照照镜子自己长什么样? 伙计 付钱吧
Seen the way you look, bruv? Jabba, pay the man.
行了 走吧
Go on, get out, man.
带上点儿伟哥 你用得着
Make sure you take some of that viagra. You're gonna need it.
喂 Kamran 你
Yo, Kamran. Yo.
以防她会用到
In case she needs it.
走这边 走这边
This way, this way.
Younis 你照顾Salman和新来的女孩儿 好么?
Younis, you take care of Salman and the new girl, yeah?
谁...我?
Who... me?
兄弟 你想这样的! 去吧!
Bruv, you want it! Come on!
好的 好的
Alright, alright.
新来的女孩儿 哈! Younis今晚有性福了 是吧?
The new girl, yeah! Younis gonna get some pussy tonight, yeah?
说啥呢!
What the fuck!
我就是想帮帮你 兄弟
All I'm trying to do is help you out, bruv.
进去吧 好好享受
There you go. Enjoy.
嗨 宝贝 -嗨
Hi, babe. -Hi.
嗨 -嗨 我是Hannah
Hi. -Hi. I'm Hannah.
我是Younis
Younis.
还好么? -嗯
You alright? -Yeah.
不错
Cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想要那个么? -不想
Do you want that one? -No.
来吧 你想要什么?
Come on, what you want?
我给你买♥♥ 来嘛
I'll get you. Come on.
什么都行 宝贝 什么都行
Anything you want, babe. Anything you want.
来嘛 来嘛!
Come on. Come on!
好了 咱们走吧
Come on, let's go.
啊 你们这些女孩儿!
Ah, you ladies!
我觉得你是个很漂亮的女孩儿
I-I think you're a very pretty girl.
谢谢
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表