剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
这一切都是因为他女儿跟她的继兄睡觉?
All because his daughter was sleeping with her stepbrother?
父亲和女儿之间 父亲总想让她们一直是小女孩
Dads and their daughters. Always want 'em to stay little girls.
他的耳朵
His ears...
督察Ronson进入房♥间
DI Ronson has entered the room.
Frank
So, Frank...
你是什么时候发现Charlie和你女儿Gemma搞在一起的?
when did you find out Charlie was shagging Gemma, your daughter?
那让你有什么感觉?
How did that make you feel,
看见这些照片 知道他们搅在一起
seeing the photos, to know that they were shagging each other's brains out,
你的女儿和他?
your daughter and him?
你的女儿
Your daughter.
你的儿子
Your son.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我在医院注意到Charlie有遗传性多毛症
I noticed at the hospital Charlie suffers from hypertrichosis pinnae.
导致毛发局部环绕耳朵过多生长
It's a condition that causes excessive hair growth localised round the ears.
看到毛发重新长出来的地方吗? 还有一些疤痕组织
See where the hair's growing back there? And there's some scar tissue.
他可能某次刮那里割伤了自己
He's probably nicked himself shaving at some point.
这孩子有对多毛的耳朵
OK, so the kid's got hairy ears.
Frank McAteer也有
So does Frank McAteer.
多毛症是一种可遗传的基因
Hypertrichosis pinnae is a genetic condition.
它与Y染色体相关 意味着它是父传子
It's Y chromosome related, meaning it passes from father to son,
Stuart并没有这种情况
only Stuart doesn't have it.
好吧 但你不能就肯定 Frank是Charlie的父亲
All right. But you can't say for certain that Frank's Charlie's father.
还不能 不过就所有的可能性来看 Stuart肯定不是
Not yet. But I can tell you, in all likelihood, Stuart isn't.
Joel来车♥库♥找我
Joel came to see me in the garage.
我几乎不认识这孩子
I mean, I hardly knew the kid.
他很生气
He was angry...
然后把照片给我看
and he showed me the photographs.
你觉得他为什么会带这些东西给你 Frank?
Why do you think he brought them to you, Frank?
也许因为他知道你不会喜欢这事
Maybe it's because he knew you wouldn't like it.
当然他却没有意识到 你是如何地不喜欢这事
Of course, what he didn't realise was how much you wouldn't like it.
然后你做了什么 Frank?
And then you did what, Frank?
我给Justine打了电♥话♥
I rang Justine.
说我要和她谈谈
Said that I needed to talk to her.
她说我可以稍候过来 别开车 Stuart不在
She said I could drop round later. No car. Stuart was away.
她一直担心邻居会怎么想
She was always worried about what the neighbours might think.
所以你绕了道...
So, you went round...
给她看了照片...
showed her the photographs...
你从哪儿得到的?
Where did you get these?
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
你为这个付钱了?
Did you pay someone to take them?
不 当然没有
No, of course not.
好吧
OK...
我会和他们谈谈的 好吗?
I'll have a chat to them, OK?
嗯 不过还不够 要制止他们
Yeah, well, that's not enough. It's got to stop.
他们一个16一个17了 我不能阻止他们做...
They're 16 and 17 years old. I can't stop them doing...
必须制止!
It has to stop!
过了这么多年 你现在打算当起父亲来了?
So after all these years, you want to come play dad?
这可不是TMD能客串的角色 Frank
It's not a bloody cameo role, Frank!
这很不幸 也很尴尬
It's unfortunate, and it's embarrassing...
不过他们只是两个有性关系的孩子
but they're just two kids having sex.
在你看来 他们有某种联♥系♥
The way you're going on -you'd think they were related.
他们是有!
They are!
我曾...
I had...
一点事 是和Stuart的妻子Tanya
a bit of a thing with Stuart's wife, Tanya.
几个月后Charlie出生了
Couple of months after Charlie was born...
她告诉我他是我的孩子
she told me he was mine.
后来...她死了
And then... she was dead.
你没告诉Stuart吗?
You didn't tell Stuart?
Stuart爱Tanya爱得发疯 她死了
Stuart was crazy about Tanya. She was dead.
Charlie是他的全部
Charlie was all he had.
她在游戏室 从这儿走
She's in the playroom. Just through here.
Ellie
Ellie...
Leo?
Leo?
嗨Nikki
Hi, Nikki.
我们认为我们找到最初用来攻击Justine的武器了
We think we've found the weapon used in the initial attack on Justine.
是一匹儿童玩具马
It's a child's hobby horse.
它在Ellie的卧室跟其它玩具混在一起
'It's in Ellie's bedroom with all her other toys.
3D打印物的大小匹配小马头部两侧的把手
'Dimensions of the 3-D fabrication match the handles on either side of the head,
而且Gill认为她找到了血迹
'and Gill thinks that she's found blood traces.'
在Ellie的卧室?
'In Ellie's bedroom?
攻击是在厨房♥发生的 一定是从厨房♥过去的
The attack was in the kitchen, it must have come from the kitchen.'
嗯 有可能 这只是意味着攻击者移♥动♥了
'Well, it could have been. Just means the attacker moved it.'
哦...
Oh...
哦 是的...
Oh, yes...
杰克和吉尔躲在沟里
'Jack and Jill, in the ditch,'
我察看坏女巫
I spy the wicked witch.
坏女巫在树林里
Wicked witch over the wood,
我察看罗宾汉
I spy Robin Hood.
罗宾汉在的老巢里
Robin Hood in his den,
我察看看大熊们
I spy the bears again.
三只熊在找食哩
Three bears, out hunting,
他们察看宝宝睡袋...
They spy Baby Bunting...
我们找到了Ellie的玩具马 Stuart
We found Ellie's hobby horse, Stuart.
宝宝睡袋 安全舒适
Baby Bunting, safe and dry...
你把它放回了她的房♥间
You put it back in her room.
还有谁会那样做?
Who else would do that?
我察看梅子派
I spy plum pie.
嗯?
Eh...?
呃...你照看她一下好吗?
Erm... do you want to take her for a bit, yeah?
拜拜 小美女
Bye-bye, gorgeous.
好孩子 我们走
There's a good girl. There we go...
我们可以走了吗?
Shall we go?
呃...
Erm...
Justine打电♥话♥来时 Deborah正睡着
when Justine called, Deborah was asleep.
吃了药 她睡得死死的
Tablets... once she's gone, she's gone.
她说要我回家 事情很急
'She said she needed me back home. That it was urgent.'
Gemma和Charlie
Gemma and Charlie...
他们一起睡过了
they were sleeping together.
但你本应在诺丁汉
But you were meant to be in Nottingham.
你是那么告诉她的对吗?
That's what you told her, right?
那么如果他们发生了关系 那吓到你了
Well, if they're having sex, that's down to you.
我? 你到底要怎么解决这事?
Me? How the hell d'you work that out?
因为你是他们的妈妈
Cos you're their mum.
你定了调子 他们可以做他们想做的事
You set the tone, they can do what they want,
他们可以看他们想看的 在他们独处时
they can watch what they want, on their own...
所以我是个不可救药的母亲? 只因为我不是该死的Tanya
So I'm a hopeless mother? Just cos I'm not bloody Tanya!
这跟Tanya无关
It's nothing to do with Tanya.
你不觉得有问题吗? -当然不
You don't think that's relevant? -Course not.
从一开始就总是Charlie 小王子
From day one, it's always been Charlie, the little prince,
而我和Gem就赏点"渣渣" -他是我儿子!
and me and Gem feeding on the scraps... -He's my son!
我们说好他俩无差别对待
No difference between them, we said.
当然那是我说的 可是说到底
Of course that's what we said... but when it comes down to it
我有义务令他更感强大
I'm bound to have stronger feelings for him,
不是因为他是Tanya的 是因为他是我的
not because he's Tanya's, because he's mine.
不 他不是 -什么?
No, he isn't. -What?
他不是你的儿子Stuart
He's not yours, Stuart.
什么?
What?
看看他
Look at him.
他不是你的
He's not yours.
他是Frank的
He's Frank's.
她对你做了那样的事
She did that to you.
你可爱的Tanya对你做了那样的事
Your lovely Tanya did that to you.
你多久... 你知道这事多久了?
Well, how long have you... how long have you known that?
今晚之前我并不知道
I didn't know until tonight.
不 别糊弄我 -就是今晚!
No, don't bullshit me. -Tonight!
但是Justine当时没死对吗?
But Justine wasn't dead, was she?
于是你又刺了她
So you stabbed her.
妈妈?
Mum?
回床上去Gem
Go to bed, Gem.
妈妈和我争吵 懂吗?
Mum and I had a row, yeah?
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表