剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
都还没找到
Not found them yet.
我打赌也来自屋内
I'll bet they came from the house too.
用厨房♥里的刀?
Using a knife you found in the kitchen?
不像预谋作案
Doesn't sound like the murderer came with intent.
我们考虑过入室抢劫 但是没有丢东西
We've considered burglary, but nothing's been taken,
也没有强行进入的痕迹
no sign of forced entry.
而且 所有门窗都是锁着的
And all... All the windows and doors were locked.
准备好上楼了吗?
Are you ready for upstairs?
楼上有什么?
What's upstairs?
这个派对太无趣了...
This party is so retarded...
我们能拍个照吗?
Ah, can we get a photo?
喔 得快点 我不太擅长抱孩子
Oh, quick one. I'm not very good with babies.
她真是清水芙蓉 看看她
She's a natural. Look at her.
来给医生和Ellie拍张照片
Come and get a photo of the Doc with Ellie.
我不介意给他女朋友拍几张
I wouldn't mind a few photos of his girlfriend.
是吗? 你应该艳羡他的抱负才对 不是吗?
Yeah? You've got to admire his ambition, eh?
爸爸 -来吧
Dad. -Come on.
邻居进来的时候 小女儿不在小床上
The toddler was in the cot when the neighbour came in.
她房♥间有被人进入的迹象吗?
Any sign her room had been entered?
没有
No.
说明他把她和Gemma区别对待
Suggesting he's making a distinction between Gemma and her.
也说明了他知道谁睡哪间屋
Also suggests he knew who slept where.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
你会认为她只是睡着了
You'd think she'd just fallen asleep.
窒息?
Suffocated?
有可能
Possibly.
手指僵硬 但是...
Rigor established in the fingers, but...
肘部还未完全僵硬 意味着...
still getting going in the elbows, which means...
她的死发生在母亲之后
She was killed later than her mother.
有可能是?
Best guess?
可能是9到10个小时
Nine to ten hours, approximately.
也就是凌晨两点半到三点半之间
Somewhere between half two and half three in the morning.
Leo!
Leo!
终于见上了你 真好
Good to meet you at last.
Gill
Gill.
怎么?
What?
没什么...
Nothing...
只是基于所有这些电♥话♥
Just on the basis off all those phone calls,
我头脑中建立了一个形象
I'd built up a mental image.
你觉得我失望了?
Do I look disappointed?
这边 让你看看蝙蝠洞
Come on, I'll show you the Batcave.
病理学遇到法证学
Pathology meets Forensics.
就像尼克松再次访华
It's like Nixon in China all over again.
我们的新玩具
Our new toy.
3D修复
3D Fabricator.
我们认为他是一个8岁男孩
We think he was an eight-year-old boy.
警♥察♥在泰晤士河找到了他三分之二的头盖骨
Police found two thirds of his skull in the Thames.
CT扫描 图像软件 3D打印 然后就有了这东西
CT scan, imaging software, 3D printer. And there you have it.
可能现在 他们能查明他是谁了
Maybe now, they can find out who he was.
嫉妒吗?
Jealous?
有点
A little.
这就是你来这的原因吗?
Is that why you're here?
偷走我的秘密?
To steal my secrets?
不是
No.
我想你可能还没听说
I thought you might not have heard yet
我想亲自告诉你 而不是通过电♥话♥
and I wanted to tell you myself, not over the phone.
关于你的接线员 Justine Thompson
It's about your receptionist, Justine Thompson.
他杀了母亲
So he kills Mum.
一个多小时之后杀了女儿
Waits an hour or so and kills Daughter.
又在某个时刻找时间在儿子的头上敲了一个大洞
And at some point finds time to knock a bloody great big hole in the son's skull too.
不紧不慢的
Taking his time.
对 因为他不必逃回家
No, there's no running home from this one.
因为你认为他已经在家了
Because you think he already was at home.
你认为凶手是父亲
You're assuming it's the father.
为什么? 因为统计数据显示
Why? Because statistics say so.
统计数据还显示...
Statistics also suggest that...
家庭杀戮作案者很少放过任何一个家庭成员
perpetrators of familicide very rarely leave a family member alive.
是的
True.
但是Ellie毫发无损
But Ellie was untouched.
家人都死了
Family dead.
父亲消失了 联♥系♥不到
Dad vanished, incommunicado.
统计学也掩饰不了
Hardly statistical whitewash.
我和你一样也不想他是凶手
Look, I don't want it to be him any more than you...
在父亲和大街上某个恶棍之间选择?
Choice between Dad and some toerag who's just walked in off the street?
你想要是那个恶棍 但是...
You want it to be Toerag. But...
我们没得选
We don't get to choose.
喂 再敢偷♥窥♥Gemma 二货
Oi, stop perving Gemma up, you pong.
我没有
I wasn't.
Joel?
Joel?
为什么总锁门呢?
Why do you always keep this door locked?
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
你好吗?
Are you?
Linda 是我
Linda, it's me.
记得回我电♥话♥
Just give me a ring back.
家庭联络员呢?
Where's Family Liaison?
有两个在路上 他们说会尽快赶到这里
Two down and rushed off their feet. They said they'd be here as soon as they can.
再打给他们 给他们派个火箭
Ring them again. Give them a rocket.
今天内要把前夫找回来
Can't leave the ex-husband out there all day.
Billy 派个小组挨门挨户走访
Oh, and Billy, get a team doing door-to-door.
知道这家的人应该不少
There would have been eyes all over that house.
所有亲属都到了就告诉我
I want to know when every member of this family checked in.
我想知道是否有人看到任何陌生人 任何车辆...
I want to know if anyone saw any strangers, any vehicles...
检查私人监控 邻里联防 所有相关的 -好
Check for private surveillance, neighbourhood watch, the works. -Sure.
找到他了吗? -McAteer先生...
Have you found him yet? -Mr McAteer...
他干的 你知道他是凶手
He did this. You know he did this.
我现在什么都还不确定
I don't know anything for sure right now.
是吗?
Do you?
你和Stuart Thompson很熟悉吗?
Did you know Stuart Thompson well?
嗯 认识一辈子了
Yeah, all my life.
你们是朋友?
You were friends?
年轻的时候曾是
When we were younger.
但是之后他娶了你前妻 Justine
But then he married your ex, Justine.
肯定引起了很大的矛盾吧?
Bet that put the cat among the pigeons?
也没有 过去了就过去了 人总得向前看
Not really. We were done. You move on.
你们有联♥系♥吗?
But you kept in contact?
你觉得我会抛弃我的女儿?
You think I'd abandon my daughter?
很难 我知道很难 但是尽量不要急于下结论
It's hard, I know it is, but try not to jump to any conclusions.
事情可能不是表面看起来那样的
Things may not be what they seem.
你相信吗?
D'you believe that?
当然不信 这样的案子?
Course not. Case like this?
以性命相赌 父亲干的
You bet your life, Daddy did it.
我想婴儿一定是Charlie
Baby has to be Charlie I think,
所以我猜这肯定是Stuart的第一任妻子
so I suppose this must be Stuart's first wife.
Charlie在医院
Charlie's at the hospital.
似乎没人能告诉我他有没有别的亲戚
No-one seems able to tell me if he has other relatives.
我想我该去看看他 -嗯
I thought I might give him a visit. -Yeah.
显然 小女孩被带去临时护理中心
The little girl's been taken into temporary care, apparently.
他们认为Stuart是凶手
They think Stuart's responsible.
我知道从心理学上 统计学上讲 他们可能是对的 但是...
I know that psychologically, statistically, they're probably right, but...
我记得...
I remember...
我记得从这儿离开 想着...
I remember leaving here, thinking...
我很羡慕他们
I'd quite like that.
一个普通家庭
Just an ordinary family.
仅仅一天之隔
That was just one day.
我想没人真正知道他们的家事
I guess no-one really knows what goes on inside a family.
你怎么能评判别人?
How can you judge people?
想到我们见的那个人 我...
Think of that man we met, I...
简直不能想象
just cannot imagine it.
不能想
I cannot imagine it.
我能帮您吗 先生?
Can I help you, sir?
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表