剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
John?
John?
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我是这里的客人 -不 不是问你 是他
I'm a guest here. -No, not you. Him.
哦 抱歉 John 是我失礼了 没打声招呼
Oh, sorry, John, that's very rude of me, not to say hello.
呃 我叫Sean
Er, my name is Sean.
我认识你的姐姐 我曾试图帮助她
Er, I knew your sister. I was trying to help her.
哦 你是那个医生
Oh, so you're the doctor.
她告诉过我
She told me.
你的一切她都告诉过我
She told me all about you.
小心
Be careful.
小心 John
Be careful, John.
他们中有一部分被驱走了 不是吗?
Some of them were sent away, weren't they?
但其余那些...
But the others...
他们很强大
They were too strong.
呃 谁很强大 John? Eve跟你说起过吗?
Er, who were too strong, John? Did Eve tell you about them?
她跟你说起过恶魔吗? 我是说 那时候你还很小
Did she tell you about the demons? I mean, you must have been very little.
别烦他了 Sean
Leave him alone, Sean.
你还记得那些吗 John?
Do you remember those, John?
你还记得Eve什么时候画的这些画吗?
Do you remember when Eve did those drawings?
这是什么?
What is it?
'她在叫 她很痛苦
'She was crying. She was in so much pain.
'她想甩掉他们 但他们太强大
'She was trying to push them away but they were too strong,
'他们已经在她的体内了!'
'they were already inside her!'
我想帮她 但...我太害怕了
I wanted to help but... I was too scared.
她在颤抖 从床上掉下来
She was shaking. She fell from the bunk.
她手或脚有撞到什么东西吗?
Did she catch her hands or feet on something?
他们想伤害她 那些东西在她身体里
They wanted to hurt her, the things inside her.
他们知道她是谁
They knew what she was.
她做了什么
What she'd done.
她对我做了什么 -不 John 不
What she'd done to me. -No, John, no.
John...他们到底是谁? 想伤害她的那些东西
John... Who are THEY? The ones that wanted to hurt her.
红...红色的 绿色的 紫色的
The... The red, the green and the purple ones.
她看到他们来了...
She sees them coming and...
却什么都做不了
then there's nothing she can do.
我们以为他们住在这
We thought they lived here,
但...他们跟着我们 又一次找到我们
but... they followed us and they found us again.
怎么 公♥寓♥里也发生这种事了?
What, it happened again at the flat?
我觉得Eve所经历的
I think that what Eve experienced
是一种痉挛 或是癫痫
was what's called a fit, or a seizure.
是我告诉过你的长QT综合症的症状
It's one of the symptoms of the illness I told you about, long QT syndrome.
而她看到的颜色和形状叫做灵光
And the colours and shapes that she saw are called auras.
跟恶魔没有关系!
It's nothing to do with the devil!
只是人会生的病 只需要药物
It's just something that can happen to the body. It only needs medicine.
药有用吗?
Would medicine help?
如果你选对了药 那就是有用的
If you get the right medicine, yeah.
那会帮助我吗?
Would it help me?
呃 就像我说的 John 我们甚至不知道你病了
Well, like I said, John, we don't even know that you've got the illness.
你跟Eve经历了一样的事情吗?
Do the same things happen to you that happened to Eve?
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
你没见过他们 我见过
You've never met them. I've met them.
他们现在就跟我一起
They're with me now.
他们在我体内
They're in me.
就跟在Eve体内一样
Like they were in Eve.
John 等等!
John, wait!
John Eve经历的事跟恶魔没有任何关系
John, what happened to Eve had nothing to do with the devil.
那是一种疾病 一种潜伏在你们家族很久的疾病
It was an illness. It's something that's been in your family a long time.
我觉得你祖母为此承受了很多痛苦
I think your grandmother suffered from it.
Kate祖母?
Nana Kate?
谁告诉你的?
Who told you?
什么?
Told me what?
他们在她身体里 是吗?
They were in her, weren't they?
所以她在那么做?
Is that why she did it?
做什么? -自杀
Did what? -She killed herself.
什么?
What?
Eve告诉我祖父找到了祖母Kate并...砍伤她
Eve told me that Grandpa found Nana Kate and... cut her down.
John!
John!
你不能告诉我爸爸祖母Kate对自己做了什么
You mustn't tell Dad what Nana Kate did to herself.
Eve让我保守秘密 -John!
Eve told me not to tell anyone. -John!
过来我这
Come here to me.
这是真的吗?
Is this true?
你为什么不告我?
Why didn't you tell me?
他不知道自己在说什么
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
你让我以为你妈妈死于心脏病
You let me believe that your mother died of a heart attack.
她自杀的?
She killed herself?
Tony
Tony.
John很不安 他需要帮助
John's very troubled. He needs help.
你听到孩子说的话了 不是么? 他说他被缠附身了!
You heard what the kid said, didn't you? He said he's possessed!
有什么好惊奇的吗? 瞧瞧!
Is it any bloody wonder? Look!
你现在是信徒了 是吧?
You're a believer now, are you?
那还有什么? 其他的我们都试过了
Well, what else is there? We've tried everything else.
女孩死在床上 祖母上吊自杀
The girl dies in her bed, the grandmother hangs herself
小男孩相信自己身体里有恶魔
and the little boy is convinced that the devil owns him.
你说你会想到一个可替换的解释
You said you were going to come up with an alternative explanation.
你就是那么说的!
That's what you said you were going to do!
但这个房♥子有问题
But there's something about this house.
这个家族有问题
There is something about this family,
而且跟长QT综合症没关系!
and it's got nothing to do with long QT syndrome!
你说这是精神错乱 精神分♥裂♥症
You called it psychosis. Schizophrenia.
随便你怎么说 偏执 恶魔 又有什么关系?
You can call it whatever you like. Paranoia, demons, what does it matter?
我觉得我们都精神分♥裂♥了 每个人都有两面
I believe we're all schizophrenic, that there are two sides to everybody.
有一个外向可见的一面 谁都看得到
There's the outside visible side that's visible to us and everybody else,
但还有另外一面
and then there's the other side.
我们都要么太害怕要么太敏感 而不敢直视那一面
The side most of us are too scared or too sensible to look at.
我们在说Eve吗?
Are we talking about Eve here?
她最后一次谈话 她说她累了
Her last session. She said she was tired.
是的 我给了她毯子
Yes. I gave her a blanket.
她走进来 躺在沙发上 渐渐睡着
She came in, she laid out on the sofa and she fell asleep.
然后呢 -你什么意思?
And then what happened? -What do you mean?
哦 得了吧 Sean!
Oh, come on, Sean!
人的两面性 隐藏的一面? 你想坦白什么事?
Two sides of us, the hidden life? What are you trying to confess here?!
你为什么要我调查? -你知道为什么
Why did you bring me into this? -You know why.
为了知道Eve发生了什么 那你告诉我 Eve怎么了?!
To find out what happened to Eve. So tell me. What did happen to Eve?!
我不该留她在这 我知道她在慢慢打破界线
I shouldn't have let her stay here. I know she was pushing the boundaries.
这么想想 我们刚一见面她就在打破界线了
Come to think of it, she was pushing the boundaries from the minute we met.
真对...
Right...
然后我听到洗澡声...
And then I heard the shower...
我很担心 拿了毛巾就上楼去了...
and I got worried, and so I took a towel and I went up...
苍天啊 Sean
Oh, Christ, Sean.
不是的!
No!
听着 我上楼去 门是开着的
Listen, I got up there, the door was open.
看在老天的份上啊 Leo!
I mean, for God's sake, Leo!
你见过她 她很不稳定
You saw her, she was unstable!
我的剃须刀在那! -那...
My shaving kit was in there! -What...
那么...她伤害自己了?
So... she hurt herself?
你为什么让她进来?
Why did you let her in?
为什么未经她父母同意 就治疗她? 没有经过她的家庭医生...
Why did you take her on without parental consent? Her GP...
我是说 你让她在这里游荡 在这吃 在这睡
I mean, you let her wander around this place, eat here, sleep here.
她打破界线? 你压根没有界线!
She pushed at boundaries? You didn't have any!
听着 Leo Leo 最开始 我们第一次见面时...
Look, Leo, Leo, in the beginning, when we first met...
你知道 我知道她...
You know, I know now that she...
她对我能为她做的所有事毫无兴趣
she had no interest in anything that I could do for her.
她就是想呆在这个该死的房♥子了!
She just wanted to be here in the bloody house!
但是 你知道 我们的关系变得亲近 非常亲近
But, do you know, we got close, we got very close.
她想我坦白一切 她告诉我恶魔在她的身体里!
She trusted me with the truth. She told me the devil was inside her!
她向我展示我身体里的恶魔 证明我帮不了她
And then she proved to me that I couldn't help her by showing me that the devil was inside me.
她看到了我的另一面 Leo
She saw the other side of me, Leo.
看到我身体里的恶魔
She saw the evil in me.
所以你现在相信她了? 你是说她确实被某些东西附身了?
So you believe her now? You're saying she was possessed by something?
你不信吗? 你解剖了她 把内脏连起来 但是什么都没有
Don't you? You cut her up, and you wired them up, and then there's nothing.
她穿过那扇门 告诉我她的问题
She walked through that door, she told me what was wrong with her.
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表