剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
大概就450米的距离
about 500 yards.
警♥察♥在这发现Johnny Dear的尸体的?
The police found Johnny Dear's body here?
对
Yeah.
发生火警的公♥寓♥ 那个窒息死亡的年轻女孩...
The flat that burned down, the young girl that was asphyxiated...
...在那里
...was there.
他的死亡时间是什么?
What time did he die?
凌晨3点半到4点间
3.30, 4am.
我觉得他可能朝着... 公交车站去 想乘夜班车
I thought maybe he was heading down the... bus station to catch a night bus.
咱们去那瞧瞧
Let's take a look up here.
他的胃里有未完全消化的薯条
He had partially digested chips in his stomach.
也许我们应该让Vickers督察看看那东西
Maybe we should ask DI Vickers to take a look at that.
嗯 火警的公♥寓♥在哪? -那边
Yeah. Where's the flat? -Up here.
咱们走 去好好看看
Let's go and scrub up.
抱歉 年轻人 你现在不能进去看她
Excuse me, young man. You can't go in to see her just now.
我把花放进花瓶 回头拿给她
I'll put them in a vase and show them to her later.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事 没事的
It's OK, it's OK.
Leo
Leo.
纤维
Fibres.
你在个人主页上指控他性侵你 但他否认了
Your stepfather denies the sexual abuse allegation you made on your profile wall.
我没有在主页上放那东西
Like I'm going to put that on my wall.
Abdul跟所有事都无关
Abdul's got nothing to do with anything.
我被绑住了 你个傻B
I got fraped, you stupid bitch.
你在怕谁?
Who are you afraid of?
拜托 Shannon 你不跟我说话我怎么帮助你?
Come on, Shannon. How can I help you if you won't talk to me?
你帮不了我
You can't help me.
只有一个解决办法
There's only one way out of this.
她死于吸入烟雾 DNA正在接受检测
She died of smoke inhalation. DNA's being run now.
烟雾报♥警♥器没电了
Smoke alarm batteries were dead.
窗户锁着 而且是双层玻璃
Window was locked, double glazed.
房♥间的门锁上了 没有钥匙
Door to the room was locked, no evidence of a key.
她被锁在房♥间里? 这是谋杀
She was locked inside the room? Well, that's murder.
她当时清醒么?
Was she inebriated?
她的血液中显示出高浓度的羟考酮
Her blood showed a high concentration of oxycodone.
纹身男 Johnny Dear... -对 跟他一样
Tattooed man, Johnny Dear... -Yeah, same as him.
倒成了一种流行的毒品了
It's become the fashionable drug of abuse.
她体内的可♥卡♥因♥浓度也很高
She also had high levels of crack.
当时她在吸可♥卡♥因♥ 晕倒了
She's smoking a rock of crack cocaine, collapses,
烟头掉地 点燃了被褥
the rock falls and ignites the bed clothes.
防火检查员说火势是从被褥开始蔓延的
Fire inspectors say the fire started on the bed clothes and radiated from there.
地毯上的尼龙跟她脸上的皮肤黏在一起
The nylon from the carpet fused with the skin on her cheek.
她趴在地上 右脸颊压在地板上
She'd have been lying on her front with her right cheekbone pressed against the floor,
拼命想从下面门缝中呼吸空气
desperately trying to breathe through a gap at the bottom of the door.
不像是自杀行为
Hardly the actions of a suicide.
Leo 我们在Johnny Dear身上发现的纤维
Leo, the fibres we found on Johnny Dear's body
跟房♥间里地毯上的纤维相符
match the carpet fibres from the room
所以他死前曾在那个房♥间里待过
so he was in that room some time before he died.
那楼是谁的?
Who owned the building?
有限公♥司♥ 买♥♥来出租的
Limited company, buy to let.
没有证据表明她住在那
There's no evidence that she lived there.
所以她不住那里 被锁在房♥间里
So she doesn't live there, she's locked inside the room,
磕了药...
she's on drugs...
Johnny Dear的体内也有相同的止痛药
Johnny Dear has the same painkillers in his system.
身体上有相同的纤维
He's got the same fibres on his body.
我在她的大腿上找到了这种干膜
I did find this dried film on her thigh.
我还在等实验室...
I'm still waiting on the lab, bur...
但如果我们推测这薄膜...
but if we speculate that this film...
是润滑剂... -这些是避孕套
is lubrication... -And these are condoms.
她是个妓♥女♥?
She was a prostitute?
Johnny Dear是她的客人还是拉皮条的?
Was Johnny Dear the client or the pimp?
Johnny Dear来自伯恩利
Johnny Dear was from Burnley.
我们可以认定他去过那房♥间 但不能确认他和那女孩发生了关系
We can place him in the room but we can't place him with the girl.
你知道真正让我觉得困惑的是什么吗?
Do you know what really bothers me?
她没穿鞋
She didn't have any shoes.
行李箱里的女孩?
The girl in the suitcase?
对 或是跟她差不多样子的
Yes, or something resembling her.
我确实找到了一些有用的东西
I did find something that might be useful
能帮助我们确认尸体来自哪里
in helping to identify where the body came from.
Pediculus capitis -头虱
Pediculus capitis. -Head lice.
厉害啊 -我学过拉丁语
Impressive. -Studied Latin.
它们都死了 但粘在头发毛囊上
Well, they were dead but clinging to the hair follicles.
这有什么帮助?
How's this helpful?
英国的头虱 可以抵抗马拉松杀虫剂
Head lice in Britain have developed a resistance to malathion,
这种杀虫剂是大多数头虱药物的有效成分
the active ingredient in most head lice treatments.
这种明显的抗药性是我们可以检测的
It's a very demonstrable resistance which we were able to measure.
欧洲直到去年才禁止马拉松杀虫剂的使用
Malathion was banned in Europe until last year
所以我不敢肯定
so I can't be certain
不过我猜我们找到的头虱是英国的
but I'd guess that the lice that we found are British.
也许是死者被装进行李箱之后才感染上的
Perhaps they infected the deceased after she was in the suitcase.
塑料薄膜是一个屏障
The plastic wrap would have been a barrier.
头虱以血液而生 失去血液48小时内就会死掉
Lice live off blood and die within 48 hours without it.
总之 你是说她没去过别的地方
On balance, you're saying she never travelled anywhere.
除非你是说天堂
Not unless you believe in heaven.
知道死因吗?
Do we have a cause of death?
还不清楚
Not yet.
如果我们假定她是英国人
If we work on the assumption that she is British
那也许你们就该把DNA匹配扩大到亲属
then perhaps you should extend the DNA search to familial matches.
看看能不能得到得到一些相应的结果
See if you get a manageable amount of hits.
发一份到我邮箱好吗?
Can you e-mail me a copy of this right away?
我们得去找国内所有中学的校长
We need to go to the headmaster of every secondary school in the country.
她在 嗯 稍等
She is, yep. Hang on a sec.
Nikki 是Masood警长
Nikki. DS Masood.
她不会跟我说话的
She won't talk to me.
你为什么认为她会跟我说?
What makes you think she'll talk to me?
目前她还是不想
She hasn't wanted to so far.
绝望
Desperation.
你还是她?
Yours or hers?
你好
Hi.
行 不用跟我说话
OK. Don't talk to me.
没关系的
It's OK. There are...
外面有几百人等着对你好
hundreds of other people queuing up outside waiting to be nice to you.
跟你有什么关系? -哦 得了 Shannon
What does it matter to you? -Oh, come on, Shannon.
我以为我可以信任你 -很蠢 不是吗?
I thought I could trust you. -That was just stupid, wasn't it?
我看了你一眼我知道
I took one look at you and saw
如果我没有立刻给你打抗生素
that if I didn't get antibiotics in you straight away
你就要患坏死性筋膜炎
then you were on your way to necrotising fasciitis.
而我刚刚看到一个患此病而死的人
And I've just seen a case in a dead man.
他全身都是纹身 我以前从没见过那样的
He was covered in tattoos all over him. I've never seen anything like it.
怎么了? 他死了?
What? And he was dead?
你工作做得真不错
You must have done a pretty good job.
我是个病理学家 Shannon
I'm a pathologist, Shannon.
我每天都跟死人打交道
I deal with dead people every day.
你是个例外 -是么?
You are the exception. -Am I?
你知道吗 他跟你一样 患有链霉素感染
You know, he had the same strep infection as you have.
正如你所知 它会变成疮疡 永远无法痊愈
And just so you know, it becomes sores that never heal.
而且皮肤上开始渗脓 人最终死去
And the flesh begins to ooze pus and dies
为了拯救你的生命 他们可能得切掉你一条腿
and in order to save your life, they might have to cut off a leg
或一只胳膊 不然你的大脑就会受到损害
or an arm, or you can get brain damage.
这样你余下的人生都要被困在椅子上
Then you would live your life strapped in a chair
伺候你的人无趣 冷漠
with some bored, disinterested person
每天往你的喉咙里灌食物
shovelling food down your throat every day.
这就是你的事实 行尸走肉一般
That's your reality. That's a kind of living death.
没错 我把你的事告诉警方
And I shopped you. I did.
但理由就跟我在街上给你做人工呼吸是一样的
For the same reason that I gave you mouth-to-mouth on the street
我一直陪着你 直到你进了医院
and that I stayed with you until you went to hospital.
那就是我
That was me.
一个你不能信任的人
That was the person that you can't trust.
等等
Wait.
对不起
I'm sorry.
吃点东西 高杯什锦冰淇淋
You eating something. Knickerbocker glory.
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表