剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
'我记得它们来找我'
'I remember them coming for me.'
它们在外面...然后它们就进来伤害了我!
They were outside and... then they were inside and they hurt me!
我的双手!
My hands!
我的双脚! 我一个星期都拿不了笔
And my feet! I couldn't hold my pen for a week!
我不让他们送我进医院
I didn't let them take me to hospital.
我不想让别人知道
I didn't want anyone to know.
我以为它会消失 但并没有
I thought it would go away but it didn't.
你还在想着她?
Do you still think about her?
谁?
Who?
你的女儿
Your daughter.
你知道是一个女孩儿吗?
Did you know it was a girl?
发生这件事时Landsley还年轻
Landsley was very young when this happened.
在忏悔室里她...甚至没提到过怀孕这件事!
She didn't even mention the... the pregnancy in confession!
没人知道
No-one knew.
你说Eve...
And you said that Eve...
你跟我说过Eve知道你的...你的癌症
You told me that Eve knew about your... your cancer.
Sean?
Sean?
Landsley描述的痛楚在哪个部位?
Where was this pain that Landsley described?
呃 心脏下方左手边 怎么了?
Er, left-hand side beneath the heart. Why?
"惟有一个兵拿枪扎他的肋旁
"But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side
"随即有血和水... 流出来"
"and forthwith came there out blood... "and water."
腹部曾出现大量的内出血
There is extensive internal bleeding in the abdomen.
脾脏附近的软组织有擦伤
Bruises to the soft tissue around the spleen.
脾动脉未受损伤
The splenic artery is intact.
但脾脏本身...
But the spleen itself...
她肯定受到巨大的撞击
She must have been hit with significant force.
类似被车撞到的那种伤害程度
This level of damage I'd expect to see after a car crash, something like that.
我不觉得有什么神秘的
I don't... see the mystery.
她死于脾破裂 你说有过挣扎 那...
She died of a ruptured spleen. You said there was a struggle. What's...
一个15岁的女孩儿
A 15-year-old girl.
你觉得Eve能打她打得那么厉害?
You think Eve could have hit her that hard?
她可能不知怎么地跌倒了 重重地落在了什么东西上
She could have fallen awkwardly. Landed hard on something.
我们努力注意一下已有的证据
Let's try and look at what's there.
我注意到已有的证据 我全都看着呢
I am looking at what is there. I am looking at all of it.
在Fiona Landsley的日记里 她描述了
In her journals, Fiona Landsley described feeling an acute pain
左手边腹部的剧痛
on the left-hand side of her abdomen
是在见到Eve Gilston的两天前!
two days before she even met Eve Gilston!
你有没有找到一些潜伏在她身体的病因
Did you find any underlying medical conditions
可以解释那些症状的?
that might explain those symptoms?
我发现的都告诉你了
I told you what I found.
是的
Yeah.
你有没有找到...怀孕或流产的迹象?
Did you find any evidence of a... a pregnancy or termination?
那有什么关系吗?
What has that got to do with anything?
子♥宫♥颈口受过损伤 有明显的伤痕
The cervical os was damaged, badly scarred.
如果流过产的话 手术肯定做得不够好
If it was a termination then it wasn't very skilled.
她可能大量失血 问这个干嘛?
She would have bled a hell of a lot. Why?
她在日记里提到过吗?
Did she mention it in her journals?
Eve Gilston提到过
Eve Gilston mentioned it.
她第一次见Fiona Landsley时就告诉她了...
She told Fiona Landsley the first time she met...
她甚至还说是胎儿是女的!t
She even told her that the foetus was a female!
噢! 水落石出了 我不干了 我要进德鲁伊学院!
Oh, that proves it. I'm off. I'm signing up to druid school!
我是说 拜托! 那只是碰巧好运猜到了
I mean, come on! It's just a lucky shot.
就算是摆摊算命的偶尔也能猜对一次
Even a fairground fortune-teller gets it right once in a while.
这跟我们在做的有什么关系?!
What has this got to do with what we do?!
一起无解的死亡是不幸 但两起...
One unexplained death is unlucky, but two...
并不是无解的 你就是不喜欢答案而已
It's not unexplained, you just don't like the explanation.
Fiona Landsley一直遭受疼痛的烦扰
Fiona Landsley was suffering from a pain
这种疼痛最终要了她的命
that ultimately killed her
正是一周前的创伤导致了这种疼痛
a week before the trauma that caused the pain!
我想对此作出解释 我希望你们也是
I want to be able to explain that. I want you to be, as well.
她记录早餐吃什么了吗? 也许疼痛来自被困肠道的气体
Did she record what she had for breakfast? Perhaps the pain was trapped wind.
我不是为巫师或巫术找理由
It's not like I'm making a case for warlocks or witchcraft.
糊弄人
You could have fooled me.
我们中有一个人事事后找理由
One of us is post-rationalising here,
我不知道是哪一个
and I'm not sure which one.
但我要重回工作
But I've got to get back.
你已经在工作了
You are back.
听着 Leo Fiona Landsley死于脾破裂
Look, Leo, Fiona Landsley died of a ruptured spleen,
Eve Gilston死于突发的心律不齐
Eve Gilston a sudden arrhythmic death,
可能是长QT综合症的原因
possibly as a result of long QT syndrome.
可能 -总有我们不理解的事情
Possibly. -There are things that we don't understand.
那你怎么办 医生?
What do you do with that, Doctor?
更努力工作
We work harder.
听着 我早就接受我们不理解...命运
Listen, I have long accepted that we don't understand... fate.
直到在显微镜下的投影片上
The human heart until it's sliced
看到成片成块的心脏 也才了解人心
and diced between slides under a microscope.
生活对我来说一直是个谜
Life's always been a mystery to me.
我不指望了解得更清楚
I'm not expecting it to get any clearer,
但死亡...
but death...
如果我们不理解死亡...那我们三个 又何必做病理学家?
What are we here for, the three of us, if... if we don't understand that?
什么都没有
Nothing.
DNA里什么发现都没有 ECG也一样
Nothing from his DNA and still nothing on his ECG.
他是个相当健康的小男孩
He's a perfectly healthy little boy.
他祖母30岁时死于心脏病发作
His grandmother died at 30 from a heart attack.
心跳间隔依旧有规律 但越来越快
Interval's still regular but he's racing.
160了
160.
他在紧张 -放松 John
He's stressed. Relax, John.
什么事都没有
Everything's OK.
你们发现了什么? 看到了什么?
What have you found? What can you see?
找到我的毛病了吗?
Have you found out what's wrong with me?
休息一下怎么样? -我不想接受观察了
Why don't we take a break, yeah? -I don't want to do this any more.
John 别... -不 我不想你再看着我了
John, don't... -No, I don't want you to look at me any more.
我...我真的很想念Eve
I...I really miss Eve.
她很爱你
Well, she loved you very much.
爸爸?
Dad?
咱们走 John
Come on, John.
令人绝望啊 是吧?
That's desperate, isn't it?
什么? 阿富汗?
What? Afghanistan?
阿森纳 连续三场被对手零封 没戏了
Arsenal. Three in a row, out of Europe.
为什么打给我?
So why did you call me?
我们的谈话那晚后 你知道 当我...
That night after our session. You know, when I...
你怎么知道有事发生了?
How did you know that something was up?
女人的直觉?
Woman's intuition?
不 你太开心了 有欣喜症
No, you were too happy. Euphoric.
我曾那样过 起起伏伏 有悲有喜
I've been that way before. Up and down. It came in waves.
是 让我很烦恼
Yeah. It bothered me.
你知道 我有一个三罢♥工♥规矩?
You know, I've got a three-strike rule?
面谈之后
Directly after the session,
晚餐之前 和晚间新闻之后
just before dinner and after Newsnight.
我还是很担心
I was still worried about it.
那是种感觉
It was a feeling.
你知道 你去医院后的三天里
You know, for three days after you came round in the hospital
一直拒绝相信她们死了
you refused to believe they were dead.
你跟我说你每天早晨都跟她们一起吃早餐
You told me that you had breakfast with them every morning.
Theresa告诉我Cassie在等我
Theresa told me that Cassie was waiting for me.
她告诉我去哪找药片
She told me where to find the pills.
我不想她们失望
I didn't want to let them down.
不想再一次让她们失望
Again.
你知道那些都是幻觉
You now know that they were hallucinations.
因悲痛而产生的暂时的精神错乱
Creations of a temporary psychosis brought on by grief.
你想见到你的家人...所以你看到了她们
You wanted to see your family... so you saw them.
根据我多年的专业经验
And I had a response to your session
我对你的情况有自己的一个看法
based on many years of professional experience.
怎么?
What?
你觉得我也看不透 对吗?
You didn't think I was clairvoyant, too, did you?
别这样
Don't.
你不会是认为有个恶魔在我耳边低语吧? 啊?
You didn't think there was a demon whispering in my ear, did you? Eh?
John! -我试着带他回家
John! -I tried to take him home.
但他想来这 -怎么 那你就把他带回来了?
He wanted to come here. -What, so you brought him back?
John 你要去哪?
John, where are you going?
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表