剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
那不是骚扰电♥话♥
They weren't nuisance calls.
她屏蔽了你的号♥码
She blocked your number.
你有木兰道26号♥的钥匙吗 Kevin?
D'you have a key to 26 Magnolia Drive, Kevin?
有
Yeah.
周三晚上你在哪儿?
Where were you on Wednesday night?
在家
At home.
你一个人?
Alone?
没人能证明你确实在家?
So you don't have anyone who can verify that's where you were?
没有
No.
你知道你的弟弟那天晚上不在家?
Did you know your brother was going to be away that night?
知道
Yeah.
你为什么这样问?
Why are you doing this?
有可能犯下这罪行的人不多 Kevin
There's only a couple of you that could have done this crime, Kevin.
有动机 有机会
Motive and opportunity.
嫌疑人的范围很小
I'm fishing in a very small pond.
只有那么几个嫌疑人
There's only a couple of you down there, swimming around.
潜藏在深处
In the depths.
你看他像是嫌疑人吗?
Do you like him for it?
可能是
Maybe.
但是你放他走了?
But you let him go?
看他下一步怎么做
Let's see his next move.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
听起来大家都很愉快
Sounds like everybody's having a good time.
是的 Stuart要跳斗牛舞 好多人响应呢
Yes, Stuart's doing his paso doble. Strictly's got a lot to answer for.
我恐怕得走了
I should be going, I'm afraid.
好啊 额...
Yeah, er...
走之前回答我一个问题
One question before you do.
嗯?
Mm?
世界上女人多得是 是吧?
The world's full of women, right?
是的 -好几百万
It is. -Millions of us.
而你 Harry Cunningham
And yet, here you are, Harry Cunningham.
还没有着落
Unclaimed.
你长得帅 工作好 牙口也好
You're good-looking, got a great job, still got all your own teeth.
Stuart?
Stuart?
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
Gemma怀孕了
Gemma was pregnant.
我一直在回想我们认识的所有的小伙子...
I just keep thinking about all the lads we know of...
我们以为...有一个Charlie的朋友...
And we thought...one of Charlie's mates...
孩子是谁的? 然后我想...
who could have got her pregnant? And then I think...
这还有什么重要的? 她都死了
What's the bloody point? She's dead.
他们还是不让我见我的小女儿和Charlie
They still won't let me see my little girl or Charlie,
证明他们仍然认为是我♥干♥的
which means they still think that I did it.
他们只是走个程序 仅此而已
They're just following procedure, that's all.
你能不能别跟他们说一样的话!
Will you not talk like them!
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
我感觉就像是睁着眼睛做梦
I feel like I'm dreaming with my eyes open.
我不知道怎么办才好
I just don't know what to do with myself.
然后我总有那样的瞬间...
And then I have these moments...
我之前没有在意过的瞬间 你知道吗?
when I don't even think about it, you know?
每一分每一秒
Like minutes or seconds.
全都充斥在我的脑子里
And then it all, all comes rushing in.
就像被一辆卡车反复碾压
It's like getting hit by a truck, over and over.
你昨晚睡着了吗?
Did you get any sleep last night?
我可以帮你开个处方
I could arrange for a prescription for you.
我说过我不想要
Said I don't want that.
会有帮助的 镇静一下
Could help, a sedative.
把这些赶走?
To shut this out?
不要 我想感受这些
No, I want to feel this.
我应得的
I deserve it all.
'我们看到塞拉利昂的内战和流♥血♥冲♥突♥...'
'When we see the civil war being played out in Sierra Leone and the bloodshed there is...'
去趟商店 你要什么吗?
Just popping down the shop. Need anything?
不用了 谢谢 真乖
No, thanks, lovely.
好的 隔壁家的孩子出现了
All right, the kid from next door's just shown up.
求你了 Kev 让我进去!
Please, Kev. Just let me in!
求你 Kev!
Please, Kev!
Kev!
Kev!
好吧 我不知道到底是什么情况
OK, I dunno what that was all about.
但是现在他又离开了
But he's off again now.
艹
Shit.
Charlie有轻微的黄疸病
Charlie was slightly jaundiced.
他的胸前有皮疹 他的淋巴结也肿大了
He has a rash on his chest and his lymph nodes were right up.
所以我和护士谈过了 护士说皮疹跟伤口无关
So I talked to the nurse and she said she didn't think the rash was related to his injuries.
她认为那看起来像是跟单核细胞增多症有关
She'd thought that it looked like it might be something that you'd get with mononucleosis.
腺热?
Glandular fever?
还记得Leo在验尸Gemma时说的? 脏和脾肿大
Remember what Leo said in Gemma's PM? Enlarged liver and spleen.
不是死因 但是存在 我知道这可能没什么关联 但是...
Not contributory, but present. I know it might not be relevant, but...
不不不...
No, no, no...
喔 Charlie
Whoa, Charlie.
Stuart说他觉得Gemma没有男朋友 但是...
Stuart said he thought Gemma didn't have a boyfriend, but...
少女有男朋友不告诉父母的多得是
Wouldn't be the first teenage girl not to tell her parents.
不 -如果偏偏是他的异父异母哥哥
No. -And particularly if it was her stepbrother.
即使他们发生了关系
Even if they were having sex,
就算Charlie是Gemma肚子里孩子的父亲
even if Charlie was the father of Gemma's baby,
他们没有血缘关系 他们是再婚兄妹
they weren't blood related, they were step-siblings.
这种事儿很常见
Must happen all the time.
很难成为连杀两人的动机 不是吗?
Hardly a motive for a double murder, is it?
啊!
Ah!
下集预告
有人匆忙离开
Someone's left in a hurry.
Joel?
Joel?
你真的小看了你自己的魅力 Leo
You really do underestimate your charms, Leo.
这是要干什么?
Look, what is this?
有多处小擦伤
There are multiple small abrasions
面部和头部都有钝器挫伤的痕迹
and signs of blunt trauma to the face and head.
不能再继续下去了!
It has to stop!
我们走到死胡同里了 Billy
We're in the Dark Ages here, Billy.
我们还有救 照片显示Joel Barron当时在现场
We got plenty. Photos tell us Joel Barron was at the scene.
他们会说是我杀的他们 但是我没有
They're going to say I killed them. But I never.
昨天你询问他 今天他就死了
Yesterday you questioned him. Today he's dead.
Joel!
Joel!
如果你想怪谁的话 就对着镜子好好照照吧!
If you want someone to blame, take a bloody long look in the mirror!
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表