剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
她确实说了一些 呃 关于和她女儿通电♥话♥ 还有...
She did say something about, um, being on the phone to her daughter and...
她要到她身边去之类的事情
that she'd have to get back to her.
就这些?
Was that it?
没有其它的了
Nothing else.
你真的觉得是她的工作导致她被害的么?
Do you really think that her work got her killed?
你为什么关心?
Why do you care?
因为 在我看来
Because, from what I've seen,
警方想赶紧把这个案子结了
the police are very keen to wrap this up quick.
我是一名病理学家 我的同事正在为这案件努力
I'm a pathologist, and my colleagues are working on the case.
我什么都证明不了
I can't prove anything.
那么你知道谁能么?
Well, do you know anyone who can?
比如监狱调查部门的人?
Someone from the Prison Review Agency?
Phoebe
Phoebe.
Phoebe Harron Rachel的共同负责人
Phoebe Harron - Rachel's co-director.
她可能知道些什么
She might know something.
你能给我她的电♥话♥么?
Can you give me her number?
你给我你的电♥话♥ 如果她想和你联♥系♥ 她就会找你
You give me your number and if she wants to contact you, she can.
嗯...
Um...
Rachel...
Rachel...
她的背上有一个看起来像是...痊愈了的子弹伤口
had what looked like a... a healed bullet wound in her back.
她2003年在巴士拉受了枪伤
She was shot in Basra in 2003.
皇家军事警♥察♥
Royal Military Police.
子弹击中她的脊椎 弹片还在那里 没有取出
Bullet lodged in her spine and it stayed there.
不过一直在移♥动♥
But it was migrating.
总有一天会要了她的命的
One day, it was gonna kill her.
这让我们的生活变得很不容易 你懂的
Made life pretty hard for all of us, you know.
特别是她 我得 呃...
Especially for her. I need to, er...
高兴点儿 Ellis
Cheer up, Ellis.
来点儿鸡翅么?
Want some wings?
太多了
We have too much.
不 不用了 -吃点儿吧
No, I'm all right. -Go on.
我不喜欢浪费
I don't like waste.
不是这么用的 Roberts?
Not built for this, are you, Roberts?
喂?
Hello?
我是Phoebe Harron 我今晚可以见你
This is Phoebe Harron. I can meet you tonight.
在监狱调查部门成立之前 我们在监狱监察团共事
We worked at Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Prisons before we started the agency
还有 呃...
and, erm...
Rachel...
Rachel...
Rachel...是调查处的大明星
Rachel... was the shining star of the Inspectorate,
所以我们工作多得处理不过来
so we instantly got more work than we could handle.
谁委托你们去红山监狱调查的?
Who commissioned the review into Redhill?
内政部
Home Office.
最近有5名因药物死亡的犯人
There were five drug-related fatalities in as many months
还有 呃 James Wade的离奇死亡
and then, er, the suspicious death of James Wade.
Wade不是有癌症么?
Didn't Wade have cancer?
不错 但是他的病情正在好转
Yeah. But he was in remission,
有传言说 他是被谋杀的
and the rumours that it was a hit wouldn't go away.
尸检结果证实了传言?
Rumours supported by the postmortem findings?
关于芬太尼你了解多少?
What do you know about fentanyl?
嗯...
Erm...
它大约比吗♥啡♥的效力强80倍
it's approximately 80 times more potent than morphine,
主要用于缓解癌症患者的疼痛
mainly used in the pain management of cancer patients.
嗯 但是如果你对麻醉剂不耐受
Mm. But it can kill you if you're opiate-intolerant,
像James Wade那样的话 它就能置你于死地
like James Wade.
什么? 他们发现...
What? They found...
他们在Wade的血液里发现了芬太尼?
They found fentanyl in Wade's bloodstream?
一个记者宣称 有人要花钱买♥♥Wade的命
A journalist made a link to the alleged bounty on Wade's head
他把Wade的死和这件事联♥系♥起来
and suggested he'd been killed by someone
认为他是被知道他不耐受麻醉剂的人杀害的
with knowledge of his opiate intolerance.
一个监狱工作人员?
A member of the prison service?
不是没有道理
Not a crazy conclusion.
没错 这样一来独♥立♥调查是免不了的了
No - and it made the independent inquiry inevitable.
Rachel是不是几乎已经可以证实Wade是被谋杀的?
Was Rachel close to proving that Wade was murdered?
调查期间 她没有透露过 嗯...
She kept her cards close to her chest during a review. Um...
不过我会去跟IT说一下 看看能不能查看她的资料和邮件
But I'll speak to our IT firm - see if I can access her files and e-mails.
哦 得了 你是她的同事啊
Yeah, come on, you were her colleague.
你对她的进度一定有所了解
You must have an inkling of her progress.
她提到了红山监狱狱警的药品交易
She hinted at endemic drug dealing amongst the officers at Redhill.
有名字么?
Any names?
没有
No.
我能和谁聊聊么?
Anyone I could talk to?
你知道么
You know,
Rachel总是说
Rachel always said,
每个调查都需要一名白衣骑士
every investigation needs a white knight,
一个有良知的局内人
an insider with a conscience.
监狱医生
The prison doctor.
别告诉我 你觉得他是装的?
Don't tell me - you thought he was faking it?
James Wade强♥奸♥并杀害了9个幼♥女♥
James Wade raped and murdered nine little girls.
他死了 你不应该高兴么? -那是另一回事
Aren't you glad he's dead? -That's not the bloody point, is it?
假设一下 他要伤害你的女儿 你的Julie
Imagine if he'd come after your daughter, if he'd come after your Julie.
她根本跑不掉的
Couldn't even have run away, could she?
从我眼前滚开 Kessler!
Get out of my sight, Kessler!
哇!
Wow!
真帅啊!
Look at you!
转一圈 转一圈 让我看看
Do a twirl, do a twirl, show me.
哦 你真是太帅了
Oh, don't you look handsome?
对不起我回来得太晚了 Nige
Sorry I'm so late, Nige.
Liesel?
Liesel?
Liesel?
Liesel?
姥姥在外面
Grandma's outside.
我们是不是应该去看看她有没有事?
Should we go and see if she's all right?
不不不 她...
No, no, no. She, er...
我觉得她是想独自呆着
I think she wants to be on her own.
回来睡吧
Come back to bed.
太紧了
Too tight.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It's OK.
失去妈妈... 和失去女儿...
Is it worse... to lose your mum...
哪个更痛苦?
or your daughter?
我不...
I don't...
我不知道
I don't know.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
别跟我说"工作" 我知道那是扯淡
And don't say "work", because I know that's bullshit.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
出什么事儿了?
What happened?
那么 你发现她之前 你说你在...
So, before you found her, you said you were just...
开车转悠?
driving around?
是
Yeah.
那不像你
That's not you.
Leo 到底怎么了? 你在想什么?
Leo, what is going on? Where are you?
我知道你是多么喜欢有孩子在身边
I've seen how you are around children.
提到孩子的时候 即使是聊天
When children are mentioned, even, in conversation.
你还是那么想收养一个孩子
You still want to adopt as much as ever,
为此我有强烈的负罪感
and I feel a lot of guilt because of that.
你的应对方法就是像躲瘟疫一样避开我 是么?
And your way of dealing with it is to avoid me like the plague, is it?
我不怪你 Leo 真的 我不怪你
I don't blame you, Leo. Really, I don't.
慢慢来
Give it time.
"慢慢来?"
"Give it time"?
你知道么 你的话听让人觉得
You know, er, you almost sound like
你想要纠结这事情不放
you want this to be a thing. Do you?
Leo?
Leo?
这个...
This...
这个决定...
This decision...
这个决定的分量...
The weight of my decision...
嗯 好...
Yeah, well...
让你失去幸... -如果我能接受那个决定那么你也能
denied you happ... -..if I can live with that decision, then so can you.
Janet... -我说真的
Janet... -I mean it.
无论多么痛苦 我们达成了一个共识
However painful, we came to an understanding
但又没完没了地重提旧事
and picking over it again and again for
不管出于什么原因 这就是残忍♥
no good reason whatsoever is just cruel.
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表