剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
她被杀死后 凶手置她不顾 然后又把她翻了过来
So she was killed, she was left and then she was moved onto her back.
但是那是在很长时间之后
But that happened much, much later.
肝和脾都肿大了
The liver and spleen are enlarged,
但是我这两点确信这不是死因
but I'm satisfied they neither contributed to,
看起来她很可能是趴着睡觉的时候被闷死的
Seems likely that she was smothered while asleep on her front.
她被人闷死 之后她的尸体被人翻了过来
She was suffocated, she died and then her body was turned.
为什么要那样做?
Why would somebody do that?
这多少显示了对受害者的尊重
Does it suggest a certain amount of respect for the victim?
她被杀死的方式
The way she was killed.
她不像她的妈妈被刺死 也不像他的哥哥被打死?
That she wasn't stabbed or bludgeoned like her mother or brother?
噢 天啊
Oh, dear.
我很抱歉告诉你
I'm sorry to tell you
你的继女死亡时已经怀孕了
your stepdaughter was pregnant when she died.
她有男朋友吗?
Did she have a boyfriend?
你怎么能断定?
What makes you think that?
有的话她会告诉她妈妈
Cos she would've told her mum.
而你的妻子会告诉你
And your wife would've told you.
因为你们关系很好
Because you had a good relationship.
当然...这有什么相干吗?
Of course... Is this even relevant?
我想有些深入的了解
I'm just trying to get an insight.
多少对夫妇好几天也说不上一句话
You'd be amazed how many couples don't even have two words for each other one day to the next.
但是你们不是那样的
But that wasn't you.
她有问题会来跟你说 你有问题你也会找她商量?
So she had any problems, she'd come to you and vice versa?
那你们会聊天咯?
So you talked about stuff?
我们当然会聊天
Of course we talked about stuff.
那你提过你欠了多少债务吗?
Did you talk about the amount of debt you were in?
没有
No.
她知道你就要失去房♥子吗?
Did she know you were about to lose the house?
你把这么重要的秘密瞒住也很不容易啊
That must have been very difficult for you. To keep something so important.
为什么不告诉她呢?
Why didn't you tell her?
你是觉得你可以在情况失去控制前摆平它 是吗?
I just expect you thought you could sort it all out before it got out of hand. Is that it?
什么事?
What?
不可能是他干的 头儿
He couldn't have done it, guv.
车辆识别摄像头记录Thompson的宝马车周三下午向北驶出
ANPR cams clocked Thompson's BMW travelling north on Wednesday afternoon
周四早上回来 没有异常
and south again on Thursday morning. Nothing else.
那只证明了他的车在诺丁汉
That just means his car was in Nottingham.
诺丁汉刑事调查部询问了宾馆前台
Nottingham CID interviewed the hotel receptionist.
他们会发来监控录像
They are sending down CCTV footage.
前台其实认识Thompson
She actually knows Thompson personally.
最近两年他在那家宾馆住过十几次了
He's stayed there upwards over a dozen times in the past two years.
她那天早上亲自处理了他的信♥用♥卡♥结付
She took his credit card payment in the morning face to face.
他整晚都在诺丁汉 头儿 他说的是实话
He was in Nottingham all night, guv. Just like he said.
Leo?
Leo?
Gill?
Gill?
Harry Cunningham? -是我 -你好
Harry Cunningham? -Yes. -Hi.
想必你是Nikki Alexander?
And you must be Nikki Alexander?
你好
Hi.
Leo在吗?
Leo in?
他在吧 在的 他在剪辑室
I think so, yes. He's in the cutting room, I think.
我给他带了个新玩意儿
I brought him a new toy.
用以对昨天的到访表示感谢
Way of saying thank you for taking the time to visit yesterday.
Gill
Gill.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢你能来 -我们...? -好的
Thanks for coming. -Shall we...? -Yeah.
真高兴见到你
Lovely to see you.
你可以用它来复原被破坏侵蚀了的骨骼
So you could use it to reconstruct broken or degraded bone.
可以
Yup.
组织呢? -可以
Tissue? -Yup.
你可以扫描一个咬痕 生成造成咬痕的齿形?
Could you scan a bite mark? Build an image of the biter's teeth?
只要你能扫描 你就能把图像打印出来
If you can scan it, you can print it.
非常神奇!
It'll be magic!
你要下班了?
You off?
嗯 我想我得再去看看Charlie
Yeah, thought I'd go and sit with Charlie again.
他没有亲戚吗?
No relatives?
Kevin Thompson 他去过医院了 -他去了?
Kevin Thompson. He was at the hospital. -Was he?
你是直接从现场去的 他怎么得知凶案发生的?
You went straight from the scene. How would he have heard about the attack?
Kevin?Stuart的哥哥Kevin?
Kevin? Stuart's brother Kevin?
是啊 你认识他?
Yeah, do you know him?
我知道他干的好事儿
I know the damage he caused.
大约一年前 Kevin Thompson多次给Justine打电♥话♥
About a year ago, Justine was getting a lot of calls from Kevin Thompson.
她让他别打了 但他却照旧
She asked him to stop, but he just kept on ringing
最终她把他的号♥码屏蔽了
and eventually she had to get a block put on his number.
Nikki去医院看Charlie的时候
And when Nikki went to visit Charlie in hospital,
她说Kevin Thompson已经在那儿了
she said that Kevin Thompson was already there.
那有什么奇怪的?
What's odd about that?
案发仅仅几个钟头
Just a few hours after the bodies had been found.
不可能是Stuart告诉他的
Stuart couldn't have told him.
Stuart自己也是到家之后才知道的
Stuart didn't find out until he showed up at the house.
任哪一个邻居都可以打电♥话♥告诉他 坏事传千里嘛
But any one of a dozen neighbours could have called him. Bad news travels fast.
的确 但是你已经确信凶手
True. But you've already established that whoever did this
要么是被引进门的 要么是有钥匙
either was allowed into the house or had means of access.
楼上两个孩子在睡觉
You've got two children upstairs asleep.
母亲遇袭 楼下有声响
Mum gets attacked. It's noisy
你认为很可能至少有一个孩子被吵醒了
and you've said you think it's likely that one or both of those children would have woken up.
一定有什么人把他们哄住了
And that somebody would have had to talk them down.
嗯
Mm.
你看Kevin?
So what about Kevin?
我怎么觉得你知道点儿我不知道的呢?
Why do I get the feeling you know something I don't?
什么事?
What's going on?
是Kevin叔叔 他神志不清了
It's Uncle Kevin, he's off his head.
他喝醉的话Stuart不会让他进屋的
Stuart won't have him in the house if he's wasted.
不应该对他那么无情
Shouldn't be so hard on him.
一切还好吧?
Is everything all right?
是的 只是我的哥哥 我看他刚从酒吧过来!
Yes, just my brother, think he's come straight from the pub!
你还好吧 -很好
You all right? -Yeah.
没事儿 真的
Come on, it's fine, honestly.
别管他
Just ignore him.
哦 她这是在干嘛?
Oh, what's she doing now?
心软的蠢女人
Soft cow.
Billy
Billy.
刚刚收到的 头儿
'Just in, guv.
Stuart Thompson在诺丁汉留宿的宾馆的监控录像
'CCTV footage from the hotel Stuart Thompson stayed in in Nottingham.'
这是从周三晚上开始的宾馆监控录像
This is the hotel CCTV footage from Wednesday night.
诺丁汉刑事调查部看过这个 -没有
Nottingham CID watch this? -No.
真懒
Sloppy.
只是询问了宾馆前台
Just interviewed the hotel receptionist.
她好像认识Stuart 她确认了就是他
She seemed to know Stuart and she confirmed it was him.
Stacy Leech 有卖♥♥淫 吸毒前科
Stacy Leech, ex-prostitute, ex-junkie.
那就是他
And there he is.
带子上的是时间和日期 可以查证吗?
The time and date on the tape, they can verify it?
可以
Yes.
确保技术组的孩子把带子整理好作证
Make sure the tech boys clean it up and get it to evidence.
噢 干得好 Billy
Oh, good work, Billy.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗 头儿?
You OK, guv?
好的不能再好了
Never better.
你爱过她吗? -Justine?
Were you in love with her? -Justine?
你怎么就知道我指的是Justine?
Why did you assume I meant Justine?
那你爱过她吗?
So, were you?
她嫁给了我的弟弟Stuart
She was married to my brother, Stuart.
你 Stuart和Justine的第一任丈夫Frank
You, Stuart and Frank, Justine's first husband.
你们年轻的时候常常玩儿在一处
You used to knock about together when you were young.
而Justine 她跟你们都很相熟 不是吗?
And Justine, she was part of the scene too, wasn't she?
我猜你喜欢过她
I bet you fancied her.
我喜欢过很多人
Fancied lots of people.
当她跟Frank在一起的时候你怎么想?
How did you feel when her and Frank got together?
后来 当她又成了单身 是谁把她抢到手?
And later, when she came on the market again, who should snap her up?
你的弟弟Stuart
Little brother Stuart.
挺让伤人心的
That's got to hurt.
跟我说说骚扰电♥话♥是怎么回事儿
Tell me about the nuisance calls.
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表