剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
我的姐姐 Mary 一名法医 在犯罪现场被一个吸毒者杀害
'My sister Mary, a forensic scientist, was murdered by a crack addict at a crime scene
'警方本应保证现场的安全
'the police were supposed to have secured.'
你想让我们接手切舍姆的病理工作?
You want us to take on Chesham's pathology work?
总的来说 是的
Well in a word, yes.
白金汉郡警方拿Lizzie当替罪羊的手段太可怕了
The way the Buckinghamshire Police scapegoated Lizzie is appalling.
Lizzie Fraser今天下午自杀了
Lizzie Fraser committed suicide this afternoon.
这次的案件很恶劣
It is a bad one.
是的 他们让一个怀孕6个月的督察查办此案
Yeah. They've entrusted it to a humble DI who's six months along.
我都要嫉妒她了 她还能震惊 自从我爸爸...
I almost envy her. Her shock. Ever since Dad I feel...
麻木了
Numb.
Mick很爱护Jessie
Mick worshipped Jessie.
只要能救她 他做什么都可以
He would've done everything to save her.
这是鬼魂调查 -确实是
This is the Wraith inquiry. -It is indeed.
DNA证据都指向她喜欢和男人一起作案
DNA evidence suggests she likes working with men.
社会底层犯人 她能操控弱小的人
Weak, needy people she can manipulate.
农场里还有别人跟你一起吗? -魔鬼
Was there anyone up there with you, at the farm? -The devil.
魔鬼跟我在一起
The devil was up there with me.
无声的证言 第十五季 第二集
死亡不得主宰 下集
第一印象如何?
First impressions?
从病理学角度 她很多变
From a pathology angle, she's strikingly varied.
勒杀 刺杀 死刑般的枪杀
Strangulation, stabbing, execution-style shooting.
你有怀疑的对象吗?
Have you ever had a good suspect?
被排除的嫌疑人 从A到Z
Eliminated suspects, A-Z.
三万五千名女性中 只有9个人比较符合Janet的描述
Out of 35,000 women, only nine closely resembled Janet's profile
但她们的DNA全不符合
but DNA ruled them out.
没有一个人是鬼魂
None of them were the Wraith.
Janet认为你在找谁?
Who does Janet think you're looking for?
她是最危险的刺♥激♥追求者
She's a thrill seeker of the most dangerous kind
最关键的一点就是利用弱者和穷♥人♥为她作案
and the biggest kick of all is embroiling the weak and the needy in her crimes.
远距离操控行凶
Killing by remote control.
所以他纵火的汽油属于Mick 对吗?
So the petrol he used to start the fire - that belonged to Mick, right?
这个不常见的烷基化物与Mick电锯里的东西吻合
It was an unusual alkylate type which matched the stuff in Mick's chainsaw,
所以很可能是的
so it's probably.
你不坐下吗? -不 我挺好的
Shouldn't you be sitting down. -No, I'm fine.
那么 他用来锁住Luck的自行车D型锁
And the, erm, the bike D-lock he put around Luke's neck.
我们知道那属于Mick 怎么知道的?
We know that belonged to Mick how?
犯罪现场搜证员给的制♥造♥商序号♥...
SOCO gave the serial number to the manufacturers...
而那正好与Mick的吻合
Who matched it to Mick's details. Of course.
盗窃是精心设计过的 但强♥奸♥是一时冲动
The burglary was carefully planned, but the rape was feverishly improvised.
他们为什么走那么远铐住Mick和Luck?
Why do you think they went to such lengths to secure Mick and Luke?
我是说这个女人 这个鬼魂
I mean couldn't this woman, the Wraith,
她就不能找个人拿着电击枪替她看着吗?
couldn't she have stood guard over them with a stun gun?
他是个硬汉 前SAS队员 为什么要冒这个险?
He's a tough guy, ex-SAS. Why take the risk?
验尸时你说 Mick手腕上的伤痕说明他层使劲地挣脱
At the postmortem you said the welts on Mick's wrists suggested a sustained and painful effort to free himself,
如果有人看着的的话他怎么可能做到?
well how could he even done that with her standing guard?
硬汉 前SAS队员 我不知道...
Tough guy, ex-SAS. I don't know...
难道这些能让他防电击?
That makes him shockproof?
我不知道 我们甚至不知道鬼魂就站着看守
I don't know. Look, we don't even know the Wraith was standing guard.
怎么 你认为她跟凶手和Jessie一起进了房♥子?
What, you think she went into the house with the killer and Jessie?
你认为她看着强♥奸♥的过程?
You think she witnessed the rape?
杀害警员Amar时她和凶手一起进了车
At the killing of PC Amar she got in the car with the gunman.
我实在不能理解做出这种事的女人
I just can't get my head around a woman having anything to do with this.
你想喝一杯或者别的什么吗?
Do you want to get a drink or something?
行啊 等会儿最好 -等会儿?
Aye, later would be nice. -Later?
我要先去拜访一家人 警员Amar的父母
I need to make a house call first. Parents of PC Amar.
我不希望他们从新闻上得知农场谋杀的事情
I don't want them hearing about the link to the farm murders on the news.
你想我... -非常你有更重要的事要做
What, you want me to... -Only if you've nothing better to do.
天呐
My goodness.
那么...
So...
一定是她对吗?
there's no question it's her?
我们发现了她的DNA
We found her DNA.
明天新闻会铺天盖地
It'll be all over the news tomorrow.
我们希望你们能有所准备
We wanted you to be prepared.
谢谢你 Tom
Thank you, Tom.
那...她杀了一个孩子?
So... she's killed a child now?
是的
Yeah.
为什么? 她想怎样呢?
Why? What does she want?
引起我们的注意
To get our attention.
为什么?
But why?!
没事的...
Hey...
会好起来的 Nasreen
It'll be all right, Nasreen.
没事的
It'll be all right.
农场的...被害人
The victims... at the farm.
他们...
Were they...
他们也跟Maalik一样被射杀了吗?
Were they shot, like Maalik?
我们不能... -不是
We can't get... -No.
他们不是死于枪杀
No, they weren't shot.
他们是被勒死...
They were strangled...
被刺死的
and stabbed.
两位不能把这些细节透露给任何人 这很重要
It's very important that you don't divulge those details to anyone.
这会妨碍未来的定罪 -当然
It could jeopardise a future conviction. -Of course.
我们的谈话全得保密
All our conversations are in confidence.
Nasreen和Khalid明白的
Nasreen and Khalid understand that.
她为什么不用枪?
Why wouldn't she use the gun?
她为什么改变做事方式? -Khalid 别这样
Why would she change her MO? -Khalid, please, don't.
别像警♥察♥那样苦思冥想 没用的
Stop trying to think like a copper. It doesn't help.
我得做点什么事 我不能
I've got to do something. I can't just...
我不能这样呆坐一整天!
I can't just sit here all day!
我有...
I have...
我有个问题
a question... if I may.
别这样...Khalid -没关系
Khalid... Please. -No.
没关系 什么问题?
It's all right. What is it, Khalid?
你确定Karl Basharov没有杀我的儿子?
Are you sure Karl Basharov didn't kill my son?
Khalid求你了别这样 对不起
Khalid, please, don't. I'm so sorry.
这个问题很合理
It's a valid question.
她的DNA在车里
Her DNA was in that car.
DNA不会说谎的
DNA doesn't lie.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
总有一天 很快地 她的好运就用完了
Now, one day soon, her luck will run out...
我会抓住她
and I'll be there.
我保证
I give you my word.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
嗯 抱歉
Fine. Sorry.
最近有亲人去世?
You've lost someone recently?
我的父亲
My dad.
多久了?
How long?
一个月 再长点...
A month. Bit more...
现在所有的仪式都结束了
And now all the formalities have come and gone
你还是不能为他哀悼 -是的
and you still can't grieve for him. -Yeah.
这就是这份工作
It's this work.
把我们耗干了
Dries us up.
我们的心变得干涸 而我们甚至没有察觉
Shrivels our hearts and we don't even know it.
但最终情绪会爆发的 它不得不爆发
But it will come out in the end, has to.
什么时候?
When?
去年我妻子死于乳腺癌
My wife died of breast cancer last year.
在她生命的最后一刻...
I wasn't there...
我不在她身边
at the end.
当时我在格拉斯哥追捕一个女人 我们确信她就是鬼魂
I was in Glasgow tracking down some woman we were sure was the Wraith.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
当一切都结束时...
When this is all over...
这个案子...
this case...
我就要倒下了 我知道一定会
it'll hit me. I know it will.
我都要期待那一天了
I'm almost looking forward to it.
爸爸! -嘿小家伙!还好吗?
Daddy! -Hey, little man! Are you all right?
今天过得怎么样? 还好吗? -好...
How are you doing? Are you all right? -Yeah...
还是不信鬼魂就在现场是不是?
Still not convinced that the Wraith was there, are you?
DNA证据...
DNA evidence...
万无一失吗?
Is it infallible?
按规矩采集 贴标签 处理 几乎是万无一失
Properly collected, labelled and processed, it's pretty bloody close.
你刚刚说了三个人类会犯错的地方
You've just listed three areas where human error could occur.
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表