剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
尸检中有一个明显的问题
There was an outstanding question from the postmortem
那就是为什么Francis的左手上会有抵抗伤痕
as to why Francis had defensive injuries on his left hand,
他不是左撇子 为什么不是右手
not his right when he was right-handed.
攻击是最好的防御
Attack is the best form of defence.
我们还在木质门框上发现了新月形的凹痕
We also found crescent-shaped indentations on a wooden doorframe,
和钢管的圆周相符
which matched the circumference of the pipe.
管子里有木质的碎片么? -有 有一点
Any splinters of wood inside the pipe? -Yeah, some.
那就是你的推理成功了?
Sounds like your theory panned out, then?
不尽然 长官 我们肯定凶手是男性
Not quite, sir. We felt sure the perpetrator was male.
单独作案
Acting alone.
这是完全可能的 可以说很可能 当时有男性在场
It's entirely possible, in fact probable, that a male was present.
Ginny 我们能看一下那个Amar片段么?
Ginny, can we have a look at the Amar footage?
监控拍下了警员Maalik Amar
Now this is CCTV footage depicting
在2010年平安夜被谋杀的影像
the murder of PC Maalik Amar on Christmas Eve 2010.
那个瘦小的人就是你们认为的鬼魂么? -是的
Is it the slighter figure that you think is The Wraith? -Aye.
我们在后座边缘发现了DNA
We recovered DNA on the far side of the back seat
监控显示她是爬进去的
the CCTV showed her climbing in.
档案里记满了枪手和鬼魂之间的联♥系♥
The dynamic between the shooter and the Wraith gels with our profile.
她对刺♥激♥的生活上瘾
That she's an addictive personality who lives for kicks,
无论是毒品 或者是袭击警♥察♥
whether it's drugs or giving the finger to the police
亦或是把屌♥丝变成杀人犯 -和强♥奸♥犯?
or turning lowlife losers into killers. -And rapists?
看起来是的
So it would seem.
她被卷入另一名女性的性侵 你不感到惊讶吗?
Are you surprised she'd be involved in a sexual assault on another woman?
这个时候 已经没有什么能让我惊讶了
Nothing would surprise me at this point in time.
性侵 再加上谋杀儿童 这一点是不同的
The sexual element, together with the murder of a child, are new.
但是你们也看到了 冷血的谋杀和男性同犯却是相同的
But as you've seen, cold-blooded murder and male accomplices are not.
几年以来 DNA证据都指向她喜欢和男人一起作案
Over the years, DNA evidence suggests she likes working with men.
那些已确认身份的都是吸毒者
And those identified have proven to be drug addicts
和社会底层犯人 她能操控弱小的人
and lowlife criminals - weak people she can manipulate.
她曾经和同一个人作案两次么?
Has she ever worked with the same man twice?
只有一次 而那个幸运儿在我们审问他关于鬼魂时
Once. And the lucky guy hanged himself in his cell
在自己号♥子里上吊了
while we were questioning him about her.
这就是她灌输的恐惧的程度
That's the level of fear she instils.
但是在死前 他确实帮我们给鬼魂做了画像
But he did furnish us with an E-FIT before he killed himself.
审问过程中 我接手了其他警官的好几桩案子
I've taken over many cases from other officers during the course of this inquiry.
我也从这些案子全面详尽的报告中获取许多信息
And I've benefited greatly from a full and comprehensive debrief in each case.
但是你们不应该置身这个阴影里
But you should be under no illusions.
这起Ashtree农场谋杀案要归我管
The Ashtree Farm murderers will be subsumed into my inquiry.
James督察?
DI James?
是的 长官 没问题
Yes, sir. Of course.
Harry?
Harry?
你到底是什么时候和James一起'重组现场'的?
When exactly did you and DI James "reconstruct the scene" together?
我有一个细节 我希望对现场做有价值的解读
I had a specific and I hope valuable reading of the scene
我想让她听听我的意见
I wanted her to hear.
我也想听 如果你不介意的话
I'd like to hear it too if that's all right with you.
好啊 呃...总体说来就是一起抢劫 但是后来变性了
OK. Erm... essentially that it was a robbery gone bad.
这更像是对凶手的解读 而不是对现场的解读
That sounds more like a reading of a criminal than a crime scene.
这从来不是个问题 -现在是了
Never been a problem in the past. -Well, it is now.
Leo 我和你是同事 不是上下级
Leo, I work with you, not for you.
在这场把戏里连同事都算不上吧!
Not even with me so far on this showing!
别耽搁了 我跟一位病理学家打交道要比跟三位更靠谱
Moving forward, it makes sense if I deal with one pathologist rather than three.
那就是你了 Dalton教授?
Would that be you, Professor Dalton?
不 应该是Alexander医生
No, it will be Dr Alexander.
这是关系到最凶恶的连环杀手的一起三重凶杀案
This is a triple murder linked to one of the worst serial offenders in recent memory.
我清楚 -而你太忙了 是么?
I'm aware of that. -And you're just too busy, are you?
还有更好的事情要做?
Something better to be doing?
我的行政事务已经堆积如山了
My administrative duties stack up at this time of year
而你的案子需要我全情投入
and your case requires 100%.
而且除了这些任务 你还肩负着切舍姆实验室的工作?
And on top of those duties, you're shouldering the workload of the Chesham lab?
没错
That's right.
你和那个自杀的病理学家是认识的吧 Fraser教授
No doubt you're acquainted with the pathologist who committed suicide. Professor Fraser.
我猜在法医界 你们都认为白金汉郡警方应该被指责
I imagine among the Forensic Pathology community there's a sense that Buckinghamshire Police are to blame.
他们拿她当替罪羊 掩盖自己办砸的案子
That they made her a scapegoat for their big case crashing and burning.
这就是你为什么不想和我合作的原因么?
Is that why you don't want to work with me?
我不仅是认识Lizzie Fraser教授 她是我的好朋友
I was more than acquainted with Professor Lizzie Fraser. She was a good friend of mine.
而且这不是唯一的原因 -我很好奇
And actually it's not the only reason. -I'm intrigued.
给你做档案的是我的搭档Janet
It was my partner Janet who did the profile for you.
被牵扯这么多让我觉得很不合适
So being involved so closely feels inappropriate.
Janet 世界真小啊
Janet. A small world.
她怎么样? -她很好
How is she? -Oh, she's fine.
她的工作很出色 就像黑暗里的一道光
She did a great job for us. A light in the darkness.
你一定要转达我对她的问候
You be sure to give her my best.
长官 电♥话♥
Sir, there's a call.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我相信Ashtree农场发生的惨案
Surely what happened at Ashtree Farm is an atrocity
需要我们三人联合起来努力
that requires the combined efforts of all three of us?
首先 没有任何需要你和James督察
Number one, there was nothing "combined" about you and DI James
'联合'起来去重构犯罪现场的
going off to reconstruct the crime scene.
其次 你还在这个案子里 你当Nikki副手
And number two, you're not off the case. You're working to Nikki.
你有意见么? -当然没有
Do you have a problem with that? -Of course not.
我的意见是 为什么在这个案子里我要当她副手
What I have a problem with is why I am working to her on this case.
我不相信如果Lizzie Fraser在这儿的话...算了
And I cannot believe that if Lizzie Fraser was here... Never mind.
什么? Lizzie Fraser在这儿又怎样了? -算了
What? If Lizzie Fraser was here... what? -Never mind.
说啊 Harry! 勇气和信念!
Come on, Harry! Courage and conviction!
我不相信如果Lizzie Fraser在这儿
I cannot believe that if Lizzie Fraser was here
她会想让这个死去的年轻女人和她的儿子被亏待
she would want this dead young woman and her son short-changed
就为了证明你的观点!
so that you can prove a point!
Leo! -Nikki?
Leo! -Nikki?
明早我希望你能带我去Ashtree农场的犯罪现场
In the morning I'd like you to walk me through the scene at Ashtree Farm.
同时...
Meantime...
Connie
Connie.
我给你其他遇害者的验尸报告 好让你赶上进度
I'll get you the postmortem reports of our other victims to bring you up to speed.
我认为我们需要把Ashtree农场的所有东西归档
I think we need to document everything we found at Ashtree Farm.
现在 今天 -为什么? -我不知道
Now. Today. -Why? -I don't know.
两个人? 真的么? 说不定我们漏掉了什么
Two people? Really? Maybe we just missed something.
背着警司干 这不是个好主意吧
Going around a Detective Super. It's a bad idea.
谁说背着谁做什么了? -我不负责这案了
Who said anything about going around anyone? -I'm off the case.
你有听到他的话了
You heard him.
我还听到他说他看重'全面详尽的报告'
I also heard him say he values "a full and comprehensive debrief".
你真该去当一个律师
You should've been a bloody lawyer.
来吧 我们去处理 我们叫一份外卖♥♥ 我请客
Come on, let's get it all down. We'll get a take-away, my treat.
听你说的 我得吃两人份的
Rash words. I'm eating for two.
真的? 我还以为大肚子是你胖呢
Really? I thought you were just fat.
给Alexander医生清理出一张桌子 Ginny?
Could you clear Dr Alexander a desk, Ginny?
并且查清这三起谋杀的路径报告
And dig out the path reports for the three murders.
没问题 -听好了 大家!
Sure. -Listen up, people!
都回家 睡一觉 明天将是艰辛的一天
Go home. Get some sleep. I sense tomorrow will be a long day.
这起三重谋杀案件没有条理 而且鲁莽
This triple murder feels disorganised and reckless.
她会慌张起来 紧张了...
She'll be vulnerable, on edge...
祈祷上帝让她犯下错误
and God willing she might even make a mistake.
晨会明天早上5点在这儿开 走吧
The morning briefing is here at 5am. Off you go.
你也走吧 Ginny
You too, Ginny.
不需要做一些准备么...?
Shouldn't there be a preliminary...?
我需要你明天有好的状态
I need you on your game tomorrow.
是 长官 -别客气
Yes, sir. -Make yourself at home.
怎么样?
All right?
新闻上全是你 你杀了一个孩子
You're all over the news, man. You killed a kid.
连带损害 有点偏离使命 需要修正路线
Collateral damage. Bit of mission creep... bit of course-correction required.
嗯 但是你打算怎么办? 你的脱身策略是什么?
Yeah, but what's your plan? What's your exit strategy?
你在说什么? '脱身策略!'
What're you talking about? "Exit strategy!"
你是个白♥痴♥ 你知道么?
You're a moron, you know that?
至少我不是英格兰的头号♥通缉犯
At least I'm not the Most Wanted Man In England.
等一个星期 就会有其它让他们头疼的了
Give it a week. They'll find something else to worry about.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 阿富汗 股票市场
Iraq, Afghanistan, the stock market.
喂 别穿鞋上♥床♥ 我妈妈刚洗过
Hey, get your trainers off the covers. My mum's just washed them.
能再跟我说一遍么 发生了什么? 从头说
Just tell me again. What happened? From the beginning.
你能不能闭嘴? 吵得我心烦!
Will you shut up? You're putting me off!
我不知道为什么要过来一趟
Don't know why I bother coming round.
没错 我也不知道
Yeah, me neither.
Meg是个学校老师 急救志愿者
Meg was a schoolteacher, a First Aid volunteer,
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表