剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
我只是出于礼貌
I was just being polite.
试图给她她想要的
Trying to give her what she wanted.
实话告诉你吧 我有点厌倦Annie了
To tell you the truth, i was getting a bit bored with Annie.
所以你要摆脱她?
So, you're getting rid of her?
你厌倦Karamides医生了吗?
Were you bored with Dr. Karamides?
Karmides医生自杀了
Dr. Karamides killed herself.
跟我没关系 -我觉得有关系
Nothing to do with me. -I think it was.
你为什么那么关心?
Why are you so concerned?
她是你朋友? -同事
She a friend of yours? -She was a colleague.
真的啊?
Really?
我在电视上看到你在她家屋外
I saw you outside her house, on television.
是的 我去死亡现场了
Yes, I attended the scene of her death.
以专业身份? -是的
In a professional capacity? -Yes.
你看起来很不安
You looked upset.
她看起来怎么样?
How did she look?
平静吗?
Peaceful?
是的
Yes.
骗子
Liar.
死于药物和饮酒 不是吗 多痛苦的死法啊?
It was pills and booze, wasn't it? What a way to die, eh?
面朝下死在自己的呕吐物里
Face down in a pool of your own stomach contents.
Karamides医生过去常来看我
Dr. Karamides used to come and visit me quite often.
我觉得他有些爱上我了
I think she was half in love with me.
是有些女人会觉得你...
Some women probably do find you...
很有趣
interesting.
很刺♥激♥
Exciting.
你呢?
Do you?
不觉得
No.
那你来干嘛? -你邀请我来的
Then why are you here? -You invited me.
好吧 要是你更了解我一些
Well, maybe if you got to know me a bit better,
你可能就会不只出于礼貌的原因来看我
you might come and visit me out of more than politeness.
或许会的
Maybe I would.
你会多久来看我一次?
How often would you visit me?
一个月一次?
Once a month?
太少了吧
It would have to be more than that.
有期待是好事
It'd be nice to have something to look forward to.
好吧 更多一些 如果你喜欢
OK. More than that, if you like.
我们可以谈谈重要的事情
We could talk about important things.
让你开心的事 让你难过的事
What made you happy, what made you sad.
亲密的事
Intimate things.
他们不会允许的
They'd never let us.
换话题 Nikki -她在干嘛?
Change the subject, Nikki. -What's she playing at?
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
他们会的
They would,
只要是关于尸体的事
if it was about the bodies.
我可以告诉你
I could give you them,
每次给你一个 -那也就是
one at a time. -So, that would make
12次探视
12 visits.
至少
At least.
你在说谎
You're lying.
我可能没读过什么书 Alexander医生
I may not be an educated man, Dr. Alexander,
但我不傻
but I'm not stupid.
你骗我两次了 我要走
You lie to me again, I'll leave
你也别想找到你亲爱的Annie了
and that'll be the end of your precious Annie.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like the way this is going.
我想她知道自己在干吗
I think she knows what she's doing.
咱们来聊聊你的工作
Let's talk about your work.
你热爱你的工作吗?
Do you like it?
是的 -解剖尸体
Yes. -Cutting up bodies.
我也一样
So do I.
有时我在她们死前进行解剖
Sometimes I cut them up before they were dead.
那总是最有意思的
That was always the fun bit.
但你的工作更简单
You had it easier, though.
有人已经帮你杀了他们了
Someone got rid of yours.
但我全部要自己做 那总是困难的部分
I had to get rid of mine all by myself. That was always the difficult bit.
但是你做到了 就凭你一个
You managed, though, all by yourself.
是不是还有人帮你啊?
Or did you have someone to help you?
听着 跟你和你的朋友们
Well, listen, it's been lovely having this
聊天很有趣 但我觉得谈话到此结束了
chat with you and the rest of the team, but I think this conversation is over.
他什么都没说
He's told us nothing.
过来!
Come on!
不许离开我!
Don't you walk away from me!
我今天去圣嘉德教堂了
I went to St Chad's today.
在那个奇怪的地方长大
That must have been a strange place to grow up.
一个孤苦无依的小男孩 几乎没有童年
A little boy all by himself. Can't have been much of a childhood.
我很快乐 -我可不是这么听说的
I was happy enough. -That's not what I heard.
听谁说的? -一个那里的老妇人
Who from? -An old lady I met there.
她说她很可怜你
She said she felt sorry for you.
谢谢有人可怜我
Well, I'm glad somebody does.
Arnold!
Arnold!
你在哪?
Where are you?
我知道你在这!
I know you're in here!
你就呆在这吧
You can stay in here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别把我一个人留在这
Don't leave me here.
我保证乖乖听话
I promise to be good.
你♥爸♥爸打你了吗 Arnold? -什么?
Did your father beat you, Arnold? -What?
Karamides医生说在你的脑部发现了伤痕
Dr. Karamides said she found scarring on your brain.
是你♥爸♥爸打的吗 -我爸爸?
Is that how you got it? -My dad?
他不敢 你就这点能耐了吗?
He wouldn't dare. Is that the best you've got?
把我带走
Get me out of here.
你今天带这个来干嘛?
Why did you bring this today?
小心点总是好的
Well, you can't be too careful.
上次我把它留在牢房♥里
Last time I left it in my cell,
结果发现一个条子在翻看它
I found a cop with his nose in it.
放下它!
No, leave it alone!
我说了 别碰它
I said, don't touch it!
给我最亲爱的Arnold 挚爱他的母亲
To my dearest Arnold, from his loving Mother.
我以为她生你的时候死了
I thought she died when you were born.
是你妈妈打你的?
Was it your mother who beat you?
我妈妈爱我
My mum loved me.
妈! 你在哪?
Mum! Where are you?
妈! 妈妈!
Mum! Mum!
但他们把她送走了
But they sent her away.
为什么?
Why?
她怀孕时 才13岁
When my Dad got her pregnant. She was 13.
他们说她是荡♥妇♥!
They said she was a slut!
不让她见我!
Wouldn't let her see me!
但她想
But she wanted to.
我的妈妈 她爱我!
My mum, she loved me!
只有她爱我!
She's the only one that ever did!
那你脑子的伤怎么来的?
So, how did you damage your brain?
谁做的?
Who did that to you?
我!
I did!
是我!
I did!
我做的! -Mears!
I did! -Mears!
我做的! -Mears!
I did! -Mears!
我做的!
I did!
抓住他! -停下来! 停下来!
Hold him! -Stop! Stop it!
Arnold! Arnold!
Arnold! Arnold!
她在哪?
Where is she?
Annie在哪?
Where's Annie?
喂?
Hello?
Nikki
Nikki.
哪里?
Where?
走开!
Go away!
我不是来伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you.
你是警♥察♥吗?
Are you the police?
不 我在找我的女儿
No, I'm looking for my daughter.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
Arnold Mears
Arnold Mears.
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表