剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
She tells somebody a story, somebody believes her...
Umar 她不会说一个字的
Umar, she ain't gonna say nothin'.
我在调查一群男人 我认为他们是强♥奸♥犯
I'm investigating a group of men. I think they are rapists.
而且我认为他们拿白人女孩干扯皮条的勾当
And I think they groom white girls.
行李箱里的女孩儿? -是的 我对她进行了类比
The girl in the suitcase? -Yes. I've been resembling her.
我在等着你过来 你发现她了?
I've been waiting for you to come. You found her?
我做了坏事了 他们说我会进监狱的
I've done bad things. They said I could go to prison.
Shannon 我们在Johnny Dear的尸体上发现了你的DNA
Shannon, we found your DNA on Johnny Dear's dead body.
好了 我们肯定我们得到的是什么?
OK, are we sure what we got, then?
不 我不想
No, I don't want to.
来吧 你信任我 不是么?
Come on, you trust me, yeah, don't you?
不应该这样的
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
我爱上他了
I fell in love.
谁?
Who with?
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表