剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表
Thanks.
我想走了
I want to go.
你怎么了? 拜托 他们多好啊
What's wrong with you? Come on, they're nice.
不是 那个人很诡异 我想走了
No, the other one's weird. I just want to go.
哦 别走 为了我 求你了
Oh, no, come on, for me. Please.
好吧
OK.
脱了 让我看看你的胸 好么?
Go on, let me see your titties, yeah?
不...!
No...!
快点 把你内♥裤♥脱了
Go on. Take your pants off.
不...
No...
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
哦 宝贝 真不错
Oh, yeah, babe, that's good.
海关说箱子被没收时外面裹着塑料布
Customs and Excise say the suitcase was wrapped in plastic when they confiscated it.
箱子从未被打开过
It hadn't been opened
目前机场安保和行李处理部门
and yet Airport Security and the baggage handlers
还不能解释这个箱子是如何运到英国来的
can't explain how the suitcase could have arrived in Britain,
没有可识别的标签 没有人认领
have no identifying tags, not be claimed,
也没有被打开过
and yet not be opened.
嗯...
Hmm...
可能被照过X光么?
Could it have been X-rayed?
不可能被照过X光
It can't have been subject to an X-ray,
否则就知道箱子里是尸体了
or the body would have been seen in the suitcase.
DNA数据库呢?
DNA database?
我们该如何进行?
How should we proceed?
Alexander医生已经开始尸检
Well, Dr Alexander has begun the post-mortem.
但是就目前情况来看
But I suspect it'll be a slow process,
我认为这会是一个漫长的过程
given the circumstances.
准备走了么?
Ready to go?
好的 亲爱的
Yes, honey.
让我再多看一片 行么?
Just let me look at one more slide, will you?
我们要买♥♥外卖♥♥么?
Should we get a takeaway?
嗯 黎巴嫩菜?
Mm. Lebanese?
你知道我不喜欢黎巴嫩菜
You know I don't like Lebanese.
没错我这么说就想让你紧张一下
You're right - I said it just to wind you up.
印度菜呢? -不是我最喜欢的
Indian? -Not my favourite.
但是你吃这个没问题
But you could live with it.
顺便问一句 发现什么了么?
You find anything, by the way?
没有 好奇怪 哪儿都找不到
No, it's so strange. I can't find them anywhere.
不是你的钥匙 '行李里的女孩儿'
Not about your keys - 'suitcase girl'.
哦 纤维和孢子
Oh. Fibres and spores.
有的可干了
There's something to work with.
提醒你 总是有事情可干
Mind you, there's always something to work with.
还要么? -不用了 谢谢
Do you want some more? -No, thanks.
再要我就吃不成早上4点饿醒后要吃的麦片了
It will spoil the muesli that I may eat at 4:00 in the morning when I wake up starving.
你买♥♥花来我跟你道谢了么?
Did I say thank you for the flowers?
别 别为表示感谢的礼物道谢
No. Don't have to say thank you for a thankyou present.
什么时候才有个头啊?
Where would it end?
谢谢
Thank you.
真好看
They're lovely.
Harry?
Harry?
Harry! -怎么了?
Harry! -What?
是你么? -什么是我?
Was that you? -Was what me?
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
是的 我没事 -哦 好的-你没事
Yeah, I'm fine. -Oh, good - you're fine.
我没睡着
I'm awake.
你想喝杯茶么?
Do you want a cup of tea?
再来点儿麦片?
And some muesli?
好啊
Why not?
我现在清醒着呢
I'm wide awake now.
我的钱包...
My wallet...
还有我的钥匙...
And my keys...
它们怎么会...?
How did they...?
Shannon?
Shannon?
我不知道能去哪儿
I didn't know where to go.
我觉得不舒服 你说你是医生
I wasn't feeling well and you said you were a doctor.
她怎么样? -烧得很厉害
What do you think? -She's burning.
我们需要一辆救护车 -不 别 求你
We need to call an ambulance. -No, please, don't.
猩红热? -她急需抗生素
Scarlet fever? -She needs antibiotics immediately.
没事的 我保证你是安全的
It's OK. I'm gonna make sure you're safe.
你保证过的
You promised me.
你病了 Shannon 你需要治疗 这是最好的
You're ill, Shannon. You need treatment - it's the best thing.
他会找到我的
He's gonna find me.
Alexander医生 我能...?
Dr Alexander. Can I...?
我们找到了她的继父
We've picked up her stepfather.
我们问了他一些问题 会继续盯着他的
We've questioned him and we're gonna keep an eye on him.
所以不用担心 我们会好好照顾她
So please don't worry. We'll take good care of her.
你们怎么知道是他? -我们不能确定
How do you know it's him? -We can't be sure,
但是 嗯 Shannon在脸书上指责他
but, um, Shannon accused him on her Facebook page.
所以 一旦她情况好一点 我们就会直接问她
So, once her condition improves, we'll question her directly.
哦 他是亚洲人
Oh. He's Asian.
这么做是对的 她病得很厉害
It's the right thing to do. She's very ill.
你不能为她负责
Can't take responsibility for her.
是的 但我还是觉得有责任
Yeah, I still feel responsible, though.
如果这么做是对的 你为什么看起来那么担心
If it's the right thing to do, why do you look so concerned.
我很久都没有见过
I haven't seen a severe case
这么严重的链球菌感染了 但是...
of strep infection for quite a while, but...
就在过去的24小时 伦敦的同一个地区出现了两例
now in the last 24 hours from the same area of London
相同的患者 TSS和猩红热
we have two - TSS and scarlet fever.
就是她了 告诉过你她很漂亮的
There you go. Told you she was beautiful.
哦 太棒了 宝贝 真好看
Oh, yes, babe. That is prime.
你看起来 太棒了! 太漂亮了...!
You look - boom! - good enough to... grr!
喂
Hey.
就是这儿了 先生 好好享受
There you go, sir. Enjoy.
太棒了 宝贝 真不错
Yes, babe. That looks great.
有点儿短 -你看起来太棒了
Bit short. -You look great.
相信我 我懂的 好么 听到了么?
Trust me, I'm a man who knows. OK. You get me?
嗯 -绝对的
Yeah. -Definitely.
哇 哇 哇 哇! 我的天呐天呐!
Ho-ho-ho-ho! My, oh, my, oh, my!
求你了...
Please...
求你了 Umar...
Please, Umar...
我在想 嗯 我们去吃点儿东西
So, I'm thinking, yeah, we get a little bite to eat,
你们换上你们的小这个小那个
you guys change up into your little somethin'-somethin'
然后...
and then...
我们去见几个朋友 怎么样? -好
we go and meet some friends, yeah? - Yeah.
你 留在这儿 好么?
Yo. Stay in the car, yeah?
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
慢点儿...
Easy...
嘿 这是我朋友 Umar
Yo. This is my boy, Umar.
你们会爱上他的 -对 朋友
You're gonna love him. -Yeah, boy.
啊 这是...Hannah? Lauren?
Ah. Yeah... Hannah? Lauren?
不是 Hannah? Lauren? 我就是这么说的
No? Hannah? Lauren? That's what I'm talking about.
怎么样? 还好么?
What do you say? What's going on?
坐
Sit down.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
不认识的号♥...
Don't recognise the number...
你在当值? -没有
You on call? -No.
没有
No.
再打过去
Call 'em back.
晚安
Night.
SOCO已经在里面了 里面很安全
The SOCO's already inside. It is safe to go in.
SOCO 负责收集尸检证据的警官
我让你来的
I asked for you.
是个年轻女孩儿
It's a young girl.
她的名字是Amy Chester
Her name is Amy Chester.
下集预告
她被锁在房♥间里 那是谋杀
She was locked inside the room. Well, that's murder.
你们应该管好事情的!
You were meant to look after things!
她知道谁谋杀了Amy Chester...
She knows who murdered Amy Chester...
所以她才那么害怕
that's why she's so terrified.
Shannon Kelly会给我们找麻烦的
Shannon Kelly can make trouble for us.
她告诉别人 别人会相信她...
剧集 | 无声的证言(1996) | 导航列表