剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
You see...
…你不正常
...you're not normal.
对,你是个好人,我爱你 但你神经大条
You're a great guy. I love you, but you're a pod.
我正好与你相反,我是个正常人
l, on the other hand, am a human being.
我与人共处一室时 有时会感到尴尬,不自在…
I sometimes feel awkward, uncomfortable...
某些情况下甚至感到拘谨
...even inhibited in certain situations with the other human beings.
你是不会理解的 - 是的,因为我神经大条
You wouldn't understand. - Yeah. Because I'm a pod.
我决定要租了!
I'll take it!
不
No.
你好,伊莲 - 哦,你好,罗姗
Hi, Elaine. - Oh, hi, Roxanne.
能来真的很高兴,他们是我的朋友
Nice to be here. These are my friends.
这位是乔治
This is George.
这位是杰瑞 - 你好
And this is Jerry. - Hi.
杰瑞就是帮我找到新公♥寓♥的人
Jerry's the one who got me my new apartment.
你可成了伊莲心中的英雄了
So you're Elaine's hero.
是啊,这是我的人生目标
Yes, it's my life's work.
这世上真正的英雄可不多了
There are so few true heroes left in this world.
没错,我妻子今天来不了了
Yeah, my wife couldn't make it today.
她跟她妈在一起 天知道她在忙什么
She's got some thing with her mother. Who knows what's going on with her?
别被别人唬了
Don't let anybody kid you.
这滋味可不好受
It's tough.
比赛开始前还是先喝点饮料吧
Well, better load up on some carbos before the race.
马拉松比赛太棒了,不是吗? - 哦,当然,尤其是看别人跑
Oh, the marathon is great, isn't it? - Oh, yes. Particularly if you're not in it.
希望能看到冲刺 - 有什么好看的?
I wish we had a view of the finish line. - What's to see?
一个挪威女人,一个肯尼亚男人 剩下两万多名重在参与的
A woman from Norway, a guy from Kenya and 20,000 losers.
我老婆今天开始跟我唠叨草坪了
My wife started getting on me about the lawn today.
我跟你说,她就喜欢唠叨个没完
I tell you, it's one thing after another.
她来了吗? - 没有,她上班去了
Is she here? - No, no, she's working.
她是做什么工作的?
What does she do?
她是昆虫学家,你知道 就是研究蜜蜂啊,苍蝇啊,小虫子之类的
She's an entomologist. You know, bees, flies, gnats.
你是做什么工作的?
What about you?
我为麦迪逊广场花♥园♥的经理工作
I work for the director of Madison Square Garden.
这工作很棒,我可以弄到纽约 所有体育赛事的免费票
It's great. I can get free tickets to any sporting event in New York.
总之,你老婆真的很幸运 好好享受比赛
Anyway, she's a very lucky woman. Enjoy the race.
但是…
But...
你们来了,斯坦,乔安妮,快进来
Hi, Stan. Joanne. Come in.
杰瑞,这位是乔安妮 这位是斯坦
Oh, Jerry, this is Joanne and this is Stan.
他们和罗姗还有我一起上短篇小说辅♥导♥班
They're in my short story class with Roxanne and me.
杰瑞刚帮我在他的楼上租到一间公♥寓♥
Hey, Jerry just got me a great apartment in his building.
杰瑞,和好朋友一起住的感觉肯定不错
Well, Jerry, it'll be nice to have a close friend nearby.
简直好极了 - 她想什么时候串门都可以
Fantastic. - She can pop in whenever she wants.
当然
I know.
连敲门都省了 - 太棒了
She doesn't even need to knock. - It's tremendous.
什么时候都可以 - 我简直是在天堂
Any time of day. - I'm in heaven.
哦,丽塔,丽塔,快过来
Oh, Rita. Rita, come here.
这是杰瑞,就是他帮我租到公♥寓♥的
This is Jerry. He's the one who got me the apartment.
你好
Oh, hi.
鲍勃,这就是帮伊莲租到公♥寓♥的家伙
Bob, this is the guy who got Elaine her apartment.
不好意思,我实在是不知道 当斗牛士有什么了不起的
I'm sorry, I just don't see the big deal about being a matador.
我是说,公牛蓄势待发 你只要甩一下红斗篷…
I mean, the bull charges, you move the cape...
这很难吗?
...what's so hard?
你真的结婚了吗?
So are you really married?
我可听说很多单身男人 都带上个婚戒来吸引女人
I've actually heard of single guys who wear wedding bands to attract women.
那样的人真是太失败了
You would have to be a real loser to try something like that.
太可惜了…
That's too bad...
我总是对带眼镜的秃头佬有好感
...because I really have a thing for bald guys with glasses.
喂,大家快来看,选手们来了
Hey, everybody, here come the runners.
哦,我先失陪了
Oh, excuse me.
你和罗姗挺合拍呢,对吗?
So you and Roxanne are hitting it off, huh?
我可不这么认为 - 是吗?
I wouldn't quite say that. - Really?
从旁观者的角度 你看起来对她挺有好感
From a distance, you seemed to be coming on to her.
哦,我是个男人,很容易被误解
Oh, I'm a guy. It always looks like that.
本来我还在想…
Because I was thinking...
你会不会担心我们同住一栋楼…
...are you at all concerned that living in the same building...
会妨碍到我们之间的关系?
...will, you know, cramp our styles?
因为我担心可能有一天…
Because I was worried that there might be a situation...
我们其中一个带对象回家
...in which one of us came home with somebody.
那样会有点尴尬
It could get a little uncomfortable.
不过,只要你不介意,我无所谓
But as long as you're okay with it, it's fine with me.
我做不到只跟一个人长相厮守
I've never been able to be with just one person.
但我可以只谈性不谈情…
I can, however, carry on strictly physical relationships...
可以长♥期♥只做性♥伴♥侣♥
...which can last for years and years.
只可惜你已经结婚了
It's a shame you're married.
我没结婚
I'm not.
这只是个社会学实验 - 别这样
It's just a sociological experiment. - Please.
你不知道我有多白♥痴♥
You have no idea what an idiot is.
刚刚伊莲给了我摆脱一切的机会 我却没能抓住
Elaine just gave me a chance to get out, and I didn't take it.
我就是个白♥痴♥
This is an idiot.
是吗?
Is that right?
我刚刚错失了一位 无需感到内疚的终身炮♥友♥
I just threw away a lifetime of guilt-free sex...
和在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥前排座位 观看所有体育比赛的机会
...and floor seats for every sporting event in Madison Square Garden.
因此,拜托,给我点尊重吧
So, please, a little respect.
因为我姓克斯坦萨,是白♥痴♥之王
For I am Costanza, lord of the idiots.
你们都是好样的!
You're all winners!
但是,忽然间 一个新的竞争者出现了
But, suddenly, a new contender has emerged.
乔治,我昨晚都没睡着
George, I didn't sleep at all last night.
我想好了,我要告诉她
I decided I have to tell her.
我只是想实话实说,仅此而已
I'm just gonna be honest, that's all.
我当然紧张
Yes, I'm nervous.
你到底有没有在听我讲话?
Are you listening to me?
在手指上打点肥皂 戒指就会自己滑下来了
Just put some soap on your finger. It'll slide right off.
那就试试润滑油
Well, then try axle grease.
我跟她摊牌后再打给你
I'll call you back after I talk to her.
好了…
Well...
都搞定了
...it's all taken care of.
全都搞定了
Everything's cool.
什么?搞定什么了? - 伊莲的事啊
What? What's cool? - Elaine.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我刚找到一个愿意出一万美元 租那间公♥寓♥的家伙
I just found a guy who's willing to pay $1 0,000 for the apartment.
什么?不会吧!
You what? Get out!
一万美元? - 还是现金
Ten thousand? - Cash!
谁愿意花这么多钱啊? - 一个搞音乐的
Who would pay that much? - He's in the music business.
伊莲绝不会借这么多钱的 克莱默,你真绝了,哥们
Elaine would never borrow that much money. Kramer, my God, man.
太棒了!我现在没事了
This is beautiful. I think I'm in the clear here.
伊莲不会搬过来了
Elaine's not moving in.
我也不必去找她摊牌了 她根本不会知道我其实不想她搬过来
I don't have to confront her. She has no idea I never wanted her to move in.
好极了
I'm golden.
偶尔我也想帮帮你们这群正常人
Well, occasionally, I like to help the humans.
哇,你说得对,这声音太大了 - 简直难以想象
Wow, you're right, that is loud. - It's just unbelievable.
他们天天都这么排练吗? - 每天都是
They rehearse all the time? - All the time.
我已经上去六次了 他们就是不肯停下来
I've been up there six times. They refuse to stop.
我受不了了,我都不知道该怎么办 再这么下去我会崩溃的
I can't live like this. I don't know what to do. I'm headed for a breakdown.
你就不能做点什么吗? - 我不上去
Can't you do something? - I'm not going up.
他们那太臭了 - 曼尼?
It stinks up there. - Manny?
又不是我说他们可以弹到11点的
I'm not the one who said they could play till 1 1:00.
他自己定的规矩
He makes up his own rules.
真可惜,要是我住在楼上 你们绝不会听到一点噪音
Boy, too bad. If I was up there, you'd never hear a peep out of me.
我安静得跟只老鼠似的 - 嗨
I'm as quiet as a mouse. - Hey.
我喜欢他们演奏接下来的那首
I love the one they do right after this one.
当你的邻居半夜三点还噪音不断 你会怎么办?
What do you do when a neighbour is making a lot of noise at 3:00 in the morning?
你能跑去敲门叫他们安静点吗?
Can you knock on someone's door and tell them to keep it down?
这样做势必要整个改变你的自我形象
You're really altering your whole self-image.
我是谁啊?佛瑞德·莫兹吗? 我到底怎么了?
(佛瑞德·莫兹,《我爱莫西》里的人物)
What am l, Fred Mertz now? What's happening to me?
我能这么做吗?我是能对人“嘘”的人吗? 我过去喜欢“嘘”别人
Can I do this? Am I a shusher? I used to be a shushee.
剧院里总能听到“嘘”声 人们总是在“嘘”“嘘”
There's a lot of shushing in movie theatres. People are always shushing.
这不管用,没人知道是谁在“嘘”
Doesn't work. Nobody knows where it's coming from.
他们只是听到“嘘”声 “有‘嘘’了?有人朝我‘嘘’了”
They just hear..."Was that a shush? I think somebody shushed me?"
有些人是“嘘”也不管用的 总有这么一群人
Some people you can't shush. There's always a certain group.
他们说话时,周围一片嘘声
They're talking. Everyone around them is shushing them.
他们根本不在乎 他们是“嘘”不动的
They won't shush. They're the unshushables.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表