剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
雷
Ray.
杰瑞
Jerry.
真没想到你会问我塑像的事
I can't believe you asked me about that statue.
你知道你差点捅多大的娄子吗?
You know how much trouble you could've gotten me in?
这个,我… - 瑞娃就站在我旁边
Well, l... - Rava was standing right next to me.
我没告诉过她塑像是哪来的
I never told her where I got the statue.
我想知道为什么 - 还回去吧…
I wonder why. - Well, just give it back...
我什么也不说
...and I won't say anything.
还回去? - 是啊
Give it back? - Yeah.
你在说什么? - 你在说什么? - 他在说什么?
What are you talking about? - What's he talking about?
我说的是塑像 - 我也是啊
I'm talking about the statue. - Yeah, me too.
把它还给谁? - 我
Give it back to whom? - Me.
你? - 对,给我
You? - Yeah, me.
我没听明白 - 你心知肚明
I'm not getting this. - You already got it.
雷,我家有个塑像
Ray, I had a statue in my house.
你去过我家以后
You were in my house.
我就在你家看见那塑像了
And then I saw it in your house.
你在说什么啊? - 我在说什么?
What are you saying? - What am I saying?
大胆猜猜看
Take a wild guess.
你是说我偷了你的塑像?
Are you saying I stole your statue?
真聪明 - 其实,我…
What a mind. - Well, l...
真不敢相信 - 我也不敢相信
I can't believe what I'm hearing. - I can't believe what I'm hearing.
实话告诉你吧 塑像是我从当铺买♥♥来的
For your information, I got that statue in a pawnshop.
当铺? - 当铺?!
Pawnshop? - A pawnshop?
是的 在中国城 用我给别人打扫公♥寓♥挣的钱
In Chinatown, with money I earned cleaning apartments.
洗劫公♥寓♥吧 - 对不起
Cleaning them out. - Oh, excuse me.
嗯
Yeah.
是这样,雷 你是唯一去过我家的人
Look, Ray, you were the only person in my house.
你到底想说什么? 是因为瑞娃,是吗?
What's behind this? It's Rava, isn't it?
又是因为瑞娃
Again with the Rava.
你喜欢她 - 不是,对我来说她太活泼了
You want her. - No, she's a little too cheery for me.
她从芬兰来,知道嘛,芬兰! 你知道吗?
She's from Finland, for crying out loud. Finland! Do you understand?
我知道芬兰,是个中立国
I know Finland. They're neutral.
是因为我吗? 我招惹你了?
Is it me? Do I rub you the wrong way?
没有,实际上,你还是挺有魅力的 就是有时候废话多点
No, actually, I find you quite charming. A bit verbose at times.
“你挺有魅力的”,你个懦夫
" I find you so charming." You wuss.
你说我懦夫? - 你说什么?
Did you call me a wuss? - What did you say?
我说,“拉舒”
I said, " luss."
我在“拉舒”
(小镇,旅游胜地)
I'm at a " luss."
我很想带你去 我买♥♥塑像的那个当铺
I'd love to take you to the pawnshop where I got it.
这倒没必要
That's not necessary.
其实,也许这不算坏主意
You know, maybe it's not that bad an idea.
我是想带你去,我很乐意
And I would love to. Nothing would please me more.
但是,很不幸,当铺老板退休了 搬去新加坡了
But unfortunately, the guy retired and moved to Singapore.
新加坡?你听到了吗?
Singapore? Do you hear this?
如果你真需要,或许我可以 联♥系♥一下新加坡那人
If you really want, maybe I can contact the guy in Singapore.
请他复印一下收据…
Have him make a Photostat of the receipt...
再寄过来 - 行了!
...and send it over. - That's it.
行了!我受不了了! 再也受不了了
That's it! I can't take it. I can't take it anymore!
你偷了塑像! 你这个贼!你这个骗子!
You stole the statue! You're a thief! You're a liar!
乔治 - 他是谁?
George. - Who is this?
我是法官兼陪审团 你的判决是:有罪!
I'm the judge and the jury, pal. And the verdict is, guilty!
这是怎么回事!? - 有罪!
What is going on here? - Guilty!
你的朋友疯了吧? - 哦,我疯了!
Your friend is crazy. - Oh, I'm crazy!
乔治,乔治 - 我得走了,还得上课呢
George, George. - I've gotta get going. I have a class.
上课?是吗? 在哥伦比亚大学上课
Oh, a class, huh? A class. At Columbia?
我告诉你吧, 我给你们教务处打过电♥话♥
Let me tell you something. I called the registrar's office.
我查过了 他们根本没有…
I checked you out. They have no record...
雷·托马斯的记录 你这个骗子
...of a Ray Thomas at that school, you liar!
因为我是用合法全名注册的
That is because I am registered under my full legal name...
雷蒙德·托马斯·伍奇斯基
...Raymond Thomas Wochinski.
雷·托马斯是我的别名
Ray Thomas is my professional name.
你是说“假名”吧
You mean "alias."
你别让我发火
You are starting to make me angry.
那…
Well...
险些发生
...that was bound to happen.
我希望你能反思一下 你今天都做了什么
I hope you think about what you've done here today.
如果你想打电♥话♥道歉的话…
And if you wanna call and apologize...
你知道怎么找我
...you know where to reach me.
嘿,雷 - 什么?
Hey, Ray. - Yes?
你是怎么除掉洗涤灵瓶口的凝结物的?
How did you get the goop out of the top of the dishwashing liquid?
简直焕然一新了
It was like a brand-new nozzle.
紧张吗? - 为什么要紧张呢?
Nervous? - Why should I be?
是啊,没错
Yeah. Right.
你的评论很有洞察力
Your notes were very insightful.
这本书棒极了
The book is great.
你们昨晚出去了吗?
Did you go out last night?
没有,我们在地板上做♥爱♥ 野兽派的
No, we made love on the floor like two animals.
雷总是不满足
Ray is insatiable.
男人都这样
They all are.
杰瑞也是吗?
Was Jerry?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
你知道吗,雷很不满你们对他的责难
You know, Ray is very upset over these accusations.
这不关我的事 这是他们之间的问题
I'm staying out of this one. This is between them.
跟我可没关系
I am not getting involved.
那你认为他偷东西了?
So you think he stole it?
你得承认,间接证据…
You have to admit, the circumstantial evidence...
我什么也不承认
I admit nothing.
能请你把烟熄了吗?
Will you put that cigarette out, please?
我是说,他当时在房♥间里…
I mean, he was in the apartment...
然后东西就丢了 后来又出现在你们家
...and then it's gone, and it's in your apartment.
也许你认为我们是同谋 - 没有
Maybe you think we're in cahoots. - No.
可这确实太凑巧了
But it's quite a coincidence.
是的,就是这样,巧合
Yes, that's all, a coincidence.
大巧合
Big coincidence.
没什么大巧合,就是巧合
Not a big coincidence. A coincidence.
这就是个大巧合
No, that's a big coincidence.
巧合就是巧合
That's what a coincidence is.
根本没有小巧合、大巧合
There are no small coincidences and big coincidences.
不对,巧合也有不同程度的
No. There are degrees of coincidences.
不对,只有各种巧合 你可以问问别人
No. There are only coincidences. Ask anyone.
世界上有大巧合小巧合之分吗?
Are there big coincidences and small coincidences...
还是只有巧合?
...or just coincidences?
对吧?
Well?
你能把烟熄掉吗?
Will you put that cigarette out?
也许我该在你脸上熄掉它
Maybe I put it out on your face.
雷说得没错
It's just like Ray said.
你和杰瑞嫉妒我们甜蜜的爱情 你们想拆散我们
You and Jerry, you're jealous of our love. You're trying to destroy us.
你不是应该站在窗台上的吗?
Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere?
妈,能别再说了嘛?
Ma, will you stop?
只是一个塑像而已
It's just a statue.
怎么会是我的错!它被偷了 我这次根本都没碰它
How is it my fault? It was stolen. I didn't even touch it this time.
好吧,好吧
Okay, fine.
这事怎么会跟烤土豆有关系呢
I don't see why this should affect the potatoes.
好吧,再见吧
Okay! Goodbye.
她对失望的反应不是很好
She doesn't react to disappointment very well.
不像我
Unlike me.
我对这事很不爽
I'm not happy about this.
为什么我们不往他家里扔颗燃♥烧♥弹♥呢?
Why don't we just throw a Molotov cocktail through their window.
这个世界完全没有正义
There's just no justice.
这件事改变了我
This experience has changed me.
让我更厌世、更痛苦、更悲观
It's made me more cynical, more bitter, more jaded.
真的? - 当然,为什么不?
Really? - Sure. Why not?
你以为我什么感受?
How do you think I feel?
原本可以为卓越的 天才青年作家修改第一本小说
Instead of editing the first novel of a major young writing talent...
现在倒好,校对食物过敏食谱
...I am proofreading a food-allergy cookbook.
你就不能跟你老板谈谈? - 谈过了
Can't you talk to your boss? - I did.
他很欣赏瑞娃
He loves Rava.
更糟糕的是,他喜欢雷
Worse, he loves Ray.
而且他觉得你一点也不风趣
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表