剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
No, no, no. I pay what I say.
你感觉很奇怪?
You feeling weird?
没有
No.
没事
I'm fine.
一切都是虚幻 - 对
Nothing really happened. -Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我们就接了个吻
We just kissed a little.
接吻很平常
People kiss.
没错
Yeah.
呃…
Well...
安
Night.
晚安
Good night.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. -Hey.
我学会了,这次我学会了 - 好吧
I got it. This time I got it. -All right.
臀部,瞧,关键都在臀部上
Hips. See, it's all in the hips.
要先从臀部发力
Gotta come through with the hips first.
无影无踪
That is out there.
当然
Definitely.
在乔那儿买♥♥的? - 不,在超♥市♥买♥♥的
Joe's? -No. Supermarket.
呃,好吃吗?
Well, is it good?
还…还好 - 让我尝尝
It's... It's okay. -Let me taste that.
瞧?不好吃
See? That stinks.
这不能吃,你得拿去换 - 我不会拿回去的
You can't eat that. Take that back. -I'm not taking it back.
我拿回去,我顺路 - 我不在乎
I'll take it back. -I don't care about it.
杰瑞,你应该在乎 这样的哈密瓜就不该上市
You should care. Cantaloupe like this should be out of circulation.
好吧,拿回去吧
All right. Take it back.
不 - 请留言,我会回电♥话♥的
No. -Leave a message. I'll call you back.
杰瑞,你在黑暗中洗过澡吗?
Jerry, have you ever tak en a bath in the dark?
我可不是说着玩的哦
I'm not talking into the soap right now.
回电♥话♥
Call me back.
这是谁啊?
Who was that?
玛琳 - 玛…
Marlene. -Mar...
玛琳 - 对
Marlene. -Yeah.
某晚我送她回家 我们在车里有点儿进展
I took her home one night. We started up a little in the car.
我以为你要摆脱她 - 我是想的
I thought you were getting rid of her. -I was.
但她就像对我施了魔法似的
But she's got me, like, hypnotized or something.
乔治知道吗? - 不,他会疯掉的
Does George know? -No. He'd go nuts.
对,没错
Yeah, no kidding.
我感觉糟透了
I feel terrible.
之后我又见过她几次
I've seen her a couple of times since then...
我知道不能更进一步的,但…
...and I know I can't go any further, but...
她让我神魂颠倒,我就想要她
She's got this psychosexual hold over me. I just want her.
我无法呼吸,就像毒品一样
I can't breathe. It's like a drug.
神魂颠倒
Psychosexual.
我不知道该怎么告诉他
I don't know how I'm gonna tell him.
伙计,我真不了解人们
Man, I don't understand people.
为什么乔治要剥夺你的快乐呢?
Why would George want to deprive you of pleasure?
就我这么想?
Is it just me?
对,差不多吧
It's partially you, yeah.
你是他的朋友
You're his friend.
总比她陪其他人睡觉要好?
Better that she should sleep with someone else?
其他乔治根本不认识的混♥蛋♥?
Some jerk that he doesn't even know?
他又不会杀了我,对吧? - 你也是人
He can't kill me, right? -You're a human being.
她给我打电♥话♥的,我没给她打过 是她主动的
She called me. I never called her. She started it.
你也是血气方刚 - 我是个好小伙
You're flesh and blood. -I'm a nice guy.
嗨 - 嗨,伊莲
Hi. -Hi, Elaine.
我的小飞机台灯
My little airplane lamp.
你们的电梯是全城最慢的
You have the slowest elevator in the entire city.
坐惯那么多快电梯后 这个真难适应
That's hard to get used to when you're on so many fast ones.
公♥寓♥电梯总是比办公室慢的
Apartment elevators are always slower than offices...
因为你不用准时到家
...because you don't have to be home on time.
除非你和一个独♥裁♥者结了婚 - 没错
Unless you're married to a dictator. -Yeah.
因为他们总喜欢指使人
Because they'd be very demanding people.
对,没错
Right. Exactly.
我想有人可能要请我吃哈密瓜了?
I imagine at some point somebody's gonna offer me some cantaloupe?
不,不好
No. No good.
你知道有句话怎么说的 情场得意,瓜场失意
Well, you know what they say, lucky in love, unlucky with fruit.
我要把这个退回去
Well, I'm taking this back.
今早我算偶遇了一回
So I had what you might call a little encounter this morning.
真的?那个不再打招呼的家伙?
Really? That guy who stopped saying hello?
对 - 你跟他说话了?
Yes. -You talk to him?
对,他取信时我认出他的
Yes. I spotted him getting his mail.
起先我就想就这么走开的 但我又想,“不,不,不”
At first I was just gonna walk on by but then I thought, " No, no.
“别害怕这人” - 对
Do not be afraid of this man. " -Right.
所以我走到他后面 拍拍他的肩膀说道
So I walked up behind him, tapped him on the shoulder and said:
“嗨,还记得我吗?”
"Hi, remember me?"
他皱了皱眉
And he furrows his brow...
就像他真的在尽力回想
...as if he's really trying to figure it out.
所以我对他说 我说,“你个虚伪的东西”
So I said to him... I said, "You little phoney.
“你明知道我是谁”
You know exactly who I am. "
你说,“你个虚伪的东西”? - 对,千真万确
You said, "You little phoney"? -I did. I most certainly did.
然后他说,“哦,对了 你是吉内特的朋友,我们见过一次”
And he goes, "Oh, yeah, you're Jeanette's friend. We did meet once."
我说,“那你怎么能因此 在别人路过的时候…”
I said, " How do you go from that to totally ignoring a person...
“权当视而不见呢”? - 真了不起
...when they walk by? " -This is amazing.
然后他说,“听着,我只是 不想再打招呼了,行吧?”
And he says, " Look, I just didn't want to say hello anymore, all right?"
我说,“好,我以后也不想再打招呼”
And I said, " Fine. I didn't want to say hello anymore either.
“但我只想让你知道我知道这点”
But I just wanted you to know that I'm aware of it. "
你简直是对峙女皇
You are the queen of confrontation.
你是我的新偶像
You're my new hero.
事实上,你给了我灵感 我现在给乔治打电♥话♥说点儿事
You've inspired me. I'm gonna call George about something right now.
这哈密瓜真难吃
This cantaloupe stinks.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你开玩笑吧 - 不,我不在乎
You're kidding. -No, I don't care.
你认真的? - 当然
You mean that? -Absolutely.
你不在乎? - 对
You don't care? -No.
你怎么能不在乎呢? - 不知道,但就是不在乎
How could you not care? -I don't know, but I don't.
实际上,听到这事还有点高兴
Actually, I'm almost happy to hear it.
我以为你会很伤心呢 - 我想也是,但没有
I thought you'd be upset. -I guess I should be, but I'm not.
我是坏人吗?我做了坏事吗?
Am I a bad person? Did I do something terrible?
你是个好人 你是个人道主义者
You're a fine person. You're a humanitarian.
她很性感
She's very sexy.
那个声音,她快把我搞疯了 - 我知道,我知道
That voice. She's driving me crazy. -I know. I know.
那我今晚能见她,你不介意?
I can see her tonight and you don't care?
今晚见她,明天见她 去,悉听尊便
See her tonight. See her tomorrow. Go, knock yourself out.
她太为我疯狂了 - 好吧,只有你不介意
She's too crazy for me. -All right. As long as you're okay.
我总是不停的想这事 - 我没事,我很好
I can't stop thinking about it. -I'm okay. I'm fine.
我好极了,平生从未这么好过
I'm wonderful. I never felt better in my whole life.
好
Good.
告诉你吧
I'll tell you what.
你不用还我替你付给按♥摩♥医师的…
You don't have to pay the $35 I gave the chiropractor...
35块钱了
...for the rest of your bill.
你付钱给那骗子?
You paid that crook?
我必须付 - 他什么也没做,杰瑞
I had to. -He didn't do anything, Jerry.
这是欺诈,谁叫你这么做的? - 这令我很尴尬
It's a scam. Who told you to do that? -It was embarrassing to me.
我想表明个立场
I was trying to make a point.
你为什么不拿 自己的医生表明立场?
Why don't you make a point with your own doctor?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我想我吞了只苍蝇 - 哦,天哪
I think I swallowed a fly. -Oh, God.
我吞了只苍蝇!
I swallowed a fly!
我该怎么办?
What do I do?
有什么后果?
What can happen?
你想上去坐会儿吗?
So you want to come up for a few minutes?
抱歉,杰瑞 我只是觉得这不行
I'm sorry, Jerry. I just don't think this is gonna work.
真的吗?
Really?
我以为… - 我知道
I thought... -I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是没有从你的表现看出来
I just didn't expect it from the way you've been acting.
你确定现在想谈论这个吗? 因为我确实不想谈
Are you sure you want to talk about this? I sure don't.
我当然想谈论这事
Of course I want to talk about it.
好吧
Well, okay.
我想周二晚上的事改变了我
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表