剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
I guess things changed for me on Tuesday night.
周二晚上?周二晚上怎么了?
Tuesday night? What happened Tuesday night?
我看你的节目了
I saw your act.
我的节目?这和那有什么关系?
My act? What does that have to do with anything?
说实话…
Well, to be honest...
只是对我来说不合适
...it just didn't make it for me.
没有什么价值
It's just so much fluff.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你说什么呢? 你不喜欢我的节目?
What are you saying? You didn't like my act?
就是这样?
So that's it?
如果我不尊重某人的工作 我不可能和他在一起
I can't be with someone if I don't respect what they do.
你是个出纳员
You're a cashier.
瞧,杰瑞,只是不符合我的笑点
Look, Jerry, it just wasn't my kind of humour.
你不能被观众误导 很晚了,他们很讨厌
You can't go by the audience. It was late, they were terrible.
素材我听过
I heard the material.
我有其他素材
I have other stuff.
你应该周末来看我的节目
You should come see me on the weekend.
女人得喜欢和她们一起的男人的工作
Women need to like the job of the guy they're with.
如果她们不喜欢那工作 她们就不喜欢那个男的
If they don't like the job, they don't like the guy.
男人知道这事
Men know this.
所以我们为实际工作编些 虚伪好听的名字
Which is why we make up the phoney, bogus names for the jobs we have.
“现在,我是这区域的负责经理”
"Right now, I'm the regional management supervisor.
“从事研发、调查和咨♥询♥工作”
I'm in development, research, consulting. "
另一反面 男人一旦被女人的身材吸引
Men, on the other hand, if they are physically attracted to a woman...
就不在乎女方的工作,对吧?
...are not that concerned with her job, are we?
男人真的不在乎
Men don't really care.
男人会说,“真的吗,屠宰场? 你在那儿工作?有意思
Men just go, " Really, slaughterhouse? That where you work? Interesting.
“你拿把大屠刀 刀起头落?听起来不错”
You got a big cleaver, just lopping their heads off? Sounds great.
“听着,你干吗不去洗个澡”
Listen, why don't you shower up...
“然后我们去吃汉堡、看电影”
...and we'll get some burgers and catch a movie. "
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表