剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
"Hey, you wanna get back behind the barricades?
嘿
Hey.
嘿,小伙子
Hey, little boy.
我在跟你说话呢…
Yeah, I'm talking to you. Just...
退到路障后面
Behind the barricades."
假设某个人重组了这些小马的基因
So somebody, I assume, genetically engineered these ponies.
他们是否能把小马弄成任意尺寸? 比如弄成25美分硬币大小?
Think they could make them any size? Like the size of a quarter if they want?
那样玩大富翁就太有意思了 不是嘛?一只小马当棋子
That would be fun for Monopoly, wouldn't it? Have a little pony.
把他放在…
And you put him on the...
“波罗的海,向下两步 继续,坚持,波罗的海,那…”
"Baltic, that's two down. Go ahead. Hold it. There. Baltic, that's...
太好了,就到这 在这停下
Yeah, Fine. Right there, hold it right there."
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表