剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
You are sick! Is that what you paid for this jacket?
700多?!
Over 7 00?!
这夹克花了你多少钱? 我什么都不说
What did you pay for this jacket? I won't say anything.
我想知道你花了多少钱
I wanna know what you paid for this jacket.
哦 天哪!1000块?! 你买♥♥夹克花了1000块
Oh, my God! A thousand dollars?! You paid $1 000 for this jacket.
好吧 我现在就…
All right. I'm walking out of here right now...
带着你花了1000块买♥♥夹克的想法离开
...thinking you paid $1 000 for this jacket...
除非你说不是
...unless you tell me different.
好吧 告诉你吧
All right, I'll tell you what.
如果五秒之内你不说话 我就知道它花了1000多
If you don't say anything in five seconds, I'll know it was over 1 000.
嘿嘿 能帮我个忙吗?
Hey. Hey, will you do me a solid?
什么忙? - 坐在车里待上两分钟…
What kind of solid? - Sit in the car for two minutes...
因为我占了两个停车位 我得去拿几只鸟
...while it's double-parked. I gotta pick up some birds.
鸟? - 对 我的一个朋友 他是魔术师
Birds? - A friend of mine, he's a magician.
他要外出旅行 请我帮忙照顾鸽子
He's away on vacation. He asked me to take care of his doves.
那打车去呗 - 他们不准拿装满鸟的鸟笼
So take a cab. - They won't take a cage full of birds.
不行 我马上要出去 我肯定不行
I can't. I'm on my way out. There's no way I can do it.
乔治 帮个忙 两分钟 - 呃 我和他一起
George, do me a solid. Two minutes. - Well, I'm going with him.
我很乐意的 以前从未帮过你
I'd like to. I've never done a solid before.
好吧 我… 好吧 玩得开心
All right. I'll... Yeah. All right. Have a good one.
两分钟 相信我 我知道他所谓的两分钟
Two minutes. Believe me, I know his two minutes.
根据他的时间观念 他能活2000多年
By his conception of time, his life will last over 2000 years.
舒曼
Schumann.
他们在哪?
Where are they?
也许他不来了
Maybe he didn't show up.
什么 你不想见他吗?
What, you don't wanna do this?
我生平还从未有过…
There's never been an appointment in my life...
期待男人出现的约会呢
...where I wanted the other guy to show up.
等会 是他吗?
Wait a second. Is that him?
没错 我想是的
Yeah. I think it is.
伊莲呢?
Where's Elaine?
我有点紧张
I'm nervous.
打扰一下 贝尼斯先生 - 没错
Excuse me, Mr. Benes. - Yeah.
我是杰瑞 伊莲的朋友 这位是乔治
I'm Jerry, Elaine's friend. This is George.
见到您很激动 先生
It's a great thrill to meet you, sir.
坐吧
Sit down.
来点喝的? - 好的
Want a drink? - Sure.
要什么? - 蔓越莓汁加两片酸橙
What'll you have? - Cranberry juice with two limes.
我要杯不加冰的苏打水
And I'll have a club soda with no ice.
我再来杯威士忌多加冰
I'll have another scotch with plenty of ice.
你喜欢加冰
You like ice.
我说 你喜欢加冰吗? - 喜欢?
I say, do you like ice? - Like it?
难道你没发现不加冰更多吗?
Don't you find that you get more without it?
伊莲呢? - 呃 我们以为…
Where's Elaine? - Well, we thought...
她先来见您了
...she was meeting you earlier.
她通常十分准时的
She's usually pretty punctual.
难道你没发现吗 乔治?
Don't you find that, George?
对 对 她很准时 而且…
Yeah. Yeah, she's punctual, and...
她有时也迟到
...she's been late sometimes.
对 对 她有时准时
Yeah, yeah. Sometimes she's on time...
有时迟到
...and sometimes she's late.
我想…
I guess...
今天她迟到了
...today she's late.
显然如此
It appears that way.
没错 - 没错
Yep. - Yep.
看来要下雨了 - 我知道 我知道 他们就这么说的
Looks like rain. - I know. I know. That's what they said.
谁说的? - 天气预报员 沃尔多博士
Who said? - The weather guy, Dr. Waldo.
我不需别人告诉会下雨
I don't need anybody to tell me it's gonna rain.
哦 不 当然不用 我…
Oh, no. Of course not. L...
我所要做的就是把头伸出窗外即可
All I have to do is stick my head out the window.
你们两个谁比较风趣?
Which one's supposed to be the funny guy?
哦 他是喜剧演员 - 我只是个普通人
Oh, he's the comedian. - I'm just a regular person.
不 不 他只是太谦虚了
No, no. He's just being modest.
在韩国时认识一个 很风趣的家伙
We had a funny guy with us in Korea.
机尾射击手
A tail gunner.
他们把他的脑浆爆洒太平洋
They blew his brains out all over the Pacific.
这事一点也不可笑
There's nothing funny about that.
能失陪一会吗? 我去趟洗手间
Would you excuse me? I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
我只想告诉您 我真的很喜欢《公平游戏》
I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed Fair Game.
我觉得太卓越了
I thought it was just brilliant.
胡言乱语
Drivel.
对 也许有几部分
Yeah, maybe some parts.
哪部分?
What parts?
呃…
The...
胡言乱语的部分
...drivel parts.
哦 糟了 我刚刚意识到 我得打一通电♥话♥
Oh, my gosh. I just realized I have to make a phone call.
真没想到…您能…? 我马上回来
I can't believe... Would you...? I'll be right back.
感谢你把我自己留在那
Thank you for leaving me alone with him.
太残忍♥了 我不回去了
That was brutal. I can't go back out there.
好 那我们走 - 伊莲会宰了我的
Well, let's just leave. - Elaine will kill me.
她人呢? - 估计马上就到
Where is she? - She's gotta be here soon.
她怎么能把我们和 这疯子单独留在一起呢?
How could she leave us alone with this lunatic?
再过十分钟 就这样 我就走
Ten more minutes, and that's it, I'm leaving.
我得告诉你 这家伙太吓人了
I have to tell you, this guy scares me.
服务员都在打哆嗦
The waiter was trembling.
我们不可能和他单独共进晚餐的
We can't possibly have dinner with him alone.
我们怎么才能摆脱他? - 我们就说吓得要命
How we gonna get out of it? - We say we're frightened...
我们得回家
...and we have to go home.
对 那好 他会像玩一样把 咱俩的脑袋撞个稀巴烂
Yeah, that's good. He'd clunk our heads together like Moe.
我也不知道 胡乱发飙
I don't know. Just start scratching.
告诉他你有阴虱 他在军队待过
Tell him you have the crabs. He was in the military.
他能理解的
He'll understand that.
父亲们都令人害怕
All fathers are intimidating.
他们令人害怕因为他们是父亲
They're intimidating because they are fathers.
一旦男人有了孩子 他余生的态度将会是:
Once a man has children, for the rest of his life his attitude is:
“去他的世界 我也可以自己造小孩”
"The hell with the world, I can make my own people.
“我想吃什么就吃什么 想穿什么就穿什么”
I'll eat whatever I want. I'll wear whatever I want...
“想造谁就造谁”
...and I'll create whoever I want."
你给谁打电♥话♥了?
Who'd you call?
我叔叔动了个手术 我询问下病情
My uncle is having an operation. I just wanted to see how he was.
什么样的手术?
What kind of an operation?
骨髓
Bone marrow.
贝尼斯先生? - 是的
Mr. Benes? - Yeah.
您的消息
Message for you.
伊莲的
From Elaine.
她走不开
She got tied up.
要三十分钟后才能来
She'll be here in 30 minutes.
对 他们当时应该搞定卡斯特罗
Yeah, they should have taken care of Castro when they had the chance.
就像1953年我们在危地马拉那样
Like we did in Guatemala in '53.
哦 危地马拉… - 对啊 危地马拉
Well, Guatemala... - Sure. Guatemala.
好吧 伙计们准备好
All right. You boys get yourselves together.
我们一会去饭店 我给伊莲留个纸条
We'll head up to the restaurant. I'll leave a note for Elaine.
我去趟洗手间
I'm going to the bathroom.
我们走 - 伊莉怎么办?
Let's go. - What about Elaine?
管他的伊莲呢 - 她会大发雷霆的
Hell with Elaine. - She'll be furious.
我们快死在这了!
We're dying here!
那就是她 她来了
That's her. She's here.
抱歉 非常抱歉 我爸呢?
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Where is Dad?
他在洗手间
He's in the bathroom.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
克莱默 那个克莱默
Kramer. That Kramer.
我刚要走 他把我叫住
I'm just about to leave, he calls me up.
他求我在他车里坐两分钟
He begs me to sit in his car for two minutes...
他要去取些鸟
...so he can pick up these birds.
啊 你不会......
Oh, you didn't.
他说随后会开车送我来
Well, he said he'd drive me here right after.
所以我就在他的车里待了20分钟!
So I am sitting in his car for 20 minutes!
他一直不下来 我都快冻死了
He doesn't come down. I am freezing.
然后过来个警♥察♥ 让我从车里出来
Then a cop comes by. Tells me to get out of the car.
他是城市警长
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表