剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
And he doesn't think you're funny at all.
我对这事很不爽
I'm not happy about this.
或许我们这样想会舒服点
Perhaps we can take comfort in the knowledge...
来世,雷将承受…
...that in the next world, Ray will be the recipient...
更巨大更残酷的审判
...of a much larger and more harsh brand of justice.
对,让他有像我父母一样的父母
Yeah, he'll have my parents.
警♥察♥,开门!
Police. Open up!
警♥察♥?
Police?
不许动,小子! - 嘿,嘿
Freeze, mama! - Hey, hey...
闭嘴!站好了
Shut up! Spread them.
我说,站好
I said, spread them!
你有大♥麻♥烦了,小子
You're in big trouble, son.
偷盗,大盗窃罪
Burglary, grand larceny...
窝藏赃物
...possession of stolen goods.
还有谋杀! - 谋杀?
And murder! - Murder?
闭嘴,老实站着
Shut up! Keep them spread.
就当在上那堵墙,变♥态♥
You just make love to that wall, pervert.
嘿,我想你是认错人了
Hey, I think you have me confused with somebody else.
你是叫雷吗? - 是啊
Is your name Ray? - Yeah.
没错,你就是我要找的那个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you're the punk I'm looking for!
等等,你真是警♥察♥?
Hey. Hey, are you a cop?
没错,我是警♥察♥,好警♥察♥ 我是个十足的好警♥察♥
Yeah, I'm a cop. I'm a good cop. I'm a damn good cop!
今天你算走运,小子
And today's your lucky day, junior.
我只给你个警告 就放你走
Because I'm gonna let you off with just a warning.
你要是再干坏事 吃不了兜着走,听见了吗?
Any more of this criminal activity, and you'll be sorry. You got me?
明白了 我根本不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好,很好,就这样
Good, good. Let's keep it that way.
行了,行了,什么大事啊,兄弟?
All right, all right. What's the big hubbub, bub?
克莱默,真想不到
Kramer, I can't believe it.
哦,你就是我的英雄 - 哈哈
Oh, you're my hero! - Yeah.
克莱默,你怎么做到的? - 嗯,这么说吧
Kramer, what did you do? - Well, let's put it this way:
我没有送他去人♥民♥法♥院♥
I didn't take him to People's Court.
我觉得我卸下了千斤重担
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
我…我太高兴了!
l... I feel happy!
克莱默,真不知道该怎么报答你
Kramer, I don't know how to thank you.
那让我想想
Well, I'll think of something.
有人要偷你东西 你没办法阻止他们
People are going to steal from you. You can't stop them.
但是每个人都有自己的防盗手段
But everybody has their own little personal security things.
就是那些他们自以为 能防止盗贼的小把戏
Things that they think will foil the crooks, you know, in your mind.
比如你去海边,要游泳 你把钱包放在鞋里
You go to the beach, go in the water. Put your wallet in the sneaker.
谁会知道呢?
Who's gonna know?
怎样的犯罪智商能攻破 这个安全堡垒呢?
What criminal mind could penetrate this fortress of security?
“我打了个结”
" I tied a bow.
“他们打不开的”
They can't get through that."
“我把钱包塞鞋里面 靠近脚趾的地方”
" I put the wallet down by the toe of the sneaker.
“他们从来不看里面 他们只看看脚跟那,就走了”
They never look there. They check the heel, they move on."
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表