剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
如果你让我这样做我给你们25
I'll give you 25 if you let me do it.
啥 - 她在说啥?
What? - What is she talking about?
她说啥呢? 嘟囔啥呢?
What did she say? What did she say?
谁能告诉我她说啥了? - 啥二十五美元?
Will someone tell me what she said? - Twenty-five dollars?
咋了? - 你见了没?
What happened? - Did you see that?
你刚才在给他们说啥呢? - 我给他们25元
What were you telling them? - I offered them 25.
他们不知道咋办了 - 天哪
They had no idea why. - Oh, God.
乔治,可以打电♥话♥了 - 哈利路亚
George, the phone's free. - Hallelujah.
抱歉,我一直在这儿等
Excuse me. I was waiting here.
哪里? 我咋没见你 - 我来这里有十分钟了
Where? I didn't see you. - I've been here for 1 0 minutes.
马上就完 - 问题不是这个
I won't be long. - That's not the point.
问题是我是先来的
The point is I was here first.
如果你是先来的…
Well, if you were here first...
…现在应该是你拿着电♥话♥
...you'd be holding the phone.
我们生活在一个社会里!
You know, we're living in a society!
我们做事应该文明点!
We're supposed to act in a civilized way!
她理会吗?不
Does she care? No.
难道没有人对一个人的问题…
Does anyone ever display the slightest sensitivity...
…展现出丝毫的关心?
...over the problems of a fellow individual?
没有,没有!彻底没有
No. No! A resounding no.
抱歉,打电♥话♥时间太长了 - 没关系
Hey, sorry I took so long. - Oh, that's okay.
别担心
Really, don't worry about it.
咋样才能让他们快些呢?
How do people fast?
甘地(印度民族主义运动领袖) 在此也会被逼疯了吧?
Did Gandhi get this crazy?
我要去转转看哪些菜好吃
I'm gonna go walk around and see what dishes look good.
我告诉我舅舅我肚子疼 他会相信吗?
I told my uncle I had a stomachache. Think he bought that?
是啊,他也许相信
Yeah, he probably bought it.
塔蒂安娜怎么了?
So, what happened with Tatiana?
我不应该给你提这个的 - 说吧
I shouldn't even tell you. - Come on.
上周晚饭后她邀请我去她房♥间
After dinner last week, she invites me to her apartment.
我明白
I'm with you.
这是个带卫生间的小地方
Well, it's this little place with this little bathroom.
就像那儿…
And it's, like, right there, you know? It's not even...
…没个走廊而且没个小房♥间 你能明白我说的吧?
...down a little hall or off in an alcove, you understand?
那里没有…
There's no...
…缓冲地带
...buffer zone.
然后...
So...
…我们就开始调情了…
...we start to fool around...
…这是第一次,已经开始了…
...and it's the first time, and it's early in the going...
…我感觉到了急切的…
...and I begin to perceive this impending...
…肠子的需求
...intestinal requirement...
…这一需求得要远远超过…
...whose needs are going to surpass, by great lengths...
…性♥爱♥国度里的任何东西
...anything in the sexual realm.
因此,我知道我得停下来
So I know I'm gonna have to stop.
于此同时,我甚至在想 即使通过某种方式来…
And as this is happening, I'm thinking even if I can somehow manage...
…暂时…
...to momentarily...
…在过程中解脱自己…
...extricate myself from the proceedings...
…解除这一不可阻挡的力量
...and relieve this unstoppable force...
…我也知道这个浴室不能给我…
...I know that that bathroom is not gonna provide me...
…所需要的隐私
...with the privacy that I know I'm going to need.
这个只会在你身上发生
This could only happen to you.
然后呢…
So...
…最终我停了下来对她说:
...I finally stop and say:
“ 塔蒂安娜 我希望你别误会…”
"Tatiana, I hope you don't take this the wrong way...
“…但我想 如果我能离开是最好的”
...but I think it would be best if I left."
之后你给她说这个了?
You said this to her after?
没有
No.
就在当时
During.
哦,伙计 - 是啊
Oh, boy. - Yeah.
然后呢
Wow. So?
所以我穿衣服时 她一直盯着我看…
So I'm dressing, and she's staring up at me...
…绞尽脑汁地想这个 事情怎么会发生如此巨大的转变
...struggling to compute this unprecedented turn of events.
我不知道怎么来安慰她
I don't know what to say to reassure her.
最糟糕的是我没有时间说
And worst of all, I don't have the time to say it.
唯一她能接受的解释是…
The only excuse she might possibly have accepted...
…我告诉她 我实际上是蝙蝠侠
...is if I told her I am, in reality, Batman.
并且向她道歉 我刚刚看到了蝙蝠信♥号♥♥
And I'm very sorry, I just saw the Bat Signal.
三天中我一直在打电♥话♥ 最终她才同意见我
It took me three days of phone calls to get her to agree to see me again.
她现在在等我电♥话♥ 那个女的还在打电♥话♥
Now she's waiting for me to call, and she's still on the phone.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
为啥我们要来这个地方 我以后再也不来了
I don't know why we came here. I am never coming back here again.
那个女的是谁?
Who is that woman?
还记得第一次和父母出去吃饭吗?
Remember when you first went out to eat with your parents?
能想起来吗? 真是开心极了
Remember? It was such a treat to go.
他们端来各种你从来没见过的食物
And they serve you this different food that you never saw before.
就放在你面前…
And they put it in front of you...
…这真是个让人兴奋的美食之旅啊
...and it was such a delicious and exciting adventure.
而现在我感觉就像 一头大肥猪…
And now I just feel like a big sweaty hog...
…等着他们来把猪槽填满
...waiting for them to fill up the trough.
她打完了
Oh, she's off.
杰瑞,再和他说说 - 我说啥?
Jerry, talk to that guy again. - What am I gonna say?
告诉他我们马上要去看电影 快迟到了
Tell him we wanna catch a movie and that we're late.
嗨,这儿什么臭味道?
Hey. What stinks in here?
科恩先生,好久不见啊
Mr. Cohen, haven't seen you for a couple of weeks.
我一直在找更好点的地方
Well, I've been looking for a better place.
更好的地方! 想要个…? 要张空桌?
Better place! Want a...? Want a table?
不,给我个盘子,我就在这吃
No, just bring me a plate, and I'll eat here.
给他个盘子,就在这吃
Bring him a plate. He'll eat here.
来,给你找张空桌
Come on, I'll give you a table.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们一直在这里等
We've been waiting here.
我们比刚进去那位早吧 他刚刚才进来
Now, I know we were ahead of that guy. He just came in.
不,科恩先生一直在这里
Oh, no. Mr. Cohen always here.
他一直在这里?你啥意思?
He's always here? What does that mean? What does that mean?
科恩先生是个非常不错的人
Mr. Cohen, very nice man.
他住在帕克大街
He live on Park Avenue.
我这是在哪里啊?
Where am I?
不是在做梦吧?
Is this a dream?
天哪,这是怎么回事啊?
What in God's name is going on here?
她不在,走了
She's not there. She left.
她一定等了很久然后就走了 就因为那些人打不完的电♥话♥
She must have waited and left, because those people wouldn't get off.
给她留言了吗? - 嗯,让她给我这打电♥话♥
Did you leave a message? - Yeah, I told her to call me here...
…告诉任何接电♥话♥的人…
...and to tell anyone that answers...
找一个秃头,又矮又胖 戴眼镜的男人
...to ask for a balding, stocky man with glasses.
我得告诉他们我在等电♥话♥
I better tell them I'm expecting a call.
杰瑞,那个女的过来了 - 我在哪认识她的呢?
Jerry, here comes that woman. - Where do I know her?
你好,杰瑞 - 你好
Hi, Jerry. - Hey.
最近咋样
How are you doing?
一切还好吧? - 好,好
How is everything? - Good, good.
在忙什么呢?
What's going on?
努力工作啊,你呢?
I'm working hard. And you?
哦,也一直在忙啊
Oh, you know, working around.
同样的事
Same stuff.
工作…这类的…
Doing...whatever.
你好久都没来了 - 我知道,我知道…
You haven't been around in a while. - I know. I know. Well...
…你也知道
...you know.
你应当过来坐坐
You should come by.
一定,我也打算这样做
Definitely. I plan to.
不是说说而已
I'm not just saying that.
你好,我是伊莲 - 我是洛林·卡特兰诺
Hi. I'm Elaine. - Oh, Lorraine Catalano.
不好意思,洛林,这是伊莲
I'm sorry. Lorraine, this is Elaine.
杰瑞,很高兴见到你 也很高兴遇见你
Well, it was nice seeing you, Jerry. And nice meeting you.
洛林,我也很高兴见到你
Oh, nice to meet you too, Lorraine.
天哪,洛林
Oh, my God, Lorraine.
这是我舅舅办公室的洛林
That's Lorraine from my uncle's office.
我遇到了个大♥麻♥烦
I am in big, big trouble.
你爽约的那个? - 是啊,她在他的办公室工作
The one you broke the plans with? - Yeah, she works in his office.
她明天见到他…
Now she's gonna see him tomorrow...
…会告诉他今天晚上碰到我
...and tell him she saw me here tonight.
他会告诉他老婆 他老婆会给我妈打电♥话♥的
He's gonna tell his wife. His wife's gonna call my mother.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表