剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我觉得最烦人就是…
To me, the most annoying thing...
以前我在办公室里工作时…
...about the couple of times I did work in an office...
你早上到办公室,和大家打招呼…
...is when you go in in the morning, you say " hi" to everyone...
然后不知道为什么,这一整天…
...and then, throughout the day...
你就要不停地问候这些人…
...you have to continue to greet these people...
一整天,每次你看到他们的时候都要
...all day, every time you see them.
“早上好,比尔” “早上好,鲍勃” “你好吗?” “我很好”
" Morning, Bill." " Morning, Bob." " How you doing?" " Fine."
十分钟后,你在大厅里再看到他们 又要问“你好吗?”
Ten minutes later, you see them in the hall, " How you doing?"
每次碰面 都要想句不一样的词来问候
Every time you pass, you've gotta come up with another greeting.
你开始才思枯竭了
You start racking your brains.
下次见面你就稍微抬一抬眉毛 轻声说,“嗨”
You do the little eyebrow, you know, " Hey."
你开始给他们起外号♥
You start coming up with nicknames for them.
“小吉”
(卖♥♥座电影“美国派”男主角)
"Jimbo."
你们好吗?
How you doing?
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
什么?我在这里工作啊
What? I work here.
我以为你已经辞职了
I thought you quit.
什么辞职?谁辞职了?
What quit? Who quit?
比尔,周末怎么样?
Bill, how was your weekend?
挻不错的,你呢?
Excellent weekend. What about your weekend?
也很不错 - 很好的周末
Fine weekend. - Yeah, good weekend.
去了趟科德角,带孩子们驾帆船了
(科德角,美国马萨诸塞州一个港湾城市 景色秀美,旅游业十分兴旺)
Went up to the Cape. Took the kids sailing.
利萨刚开始有点怕…
Lisa was a little scared at first...
但这孩子一定会成为一名好水手
...but that kid's gonna be a good sailor someday.
她会成为一名好水手的
She's gonna be a fine sailor.
艾娃,你周五下午怎么了?
Ava, what happened to you Friday afternoon?
我有点事走不开 - 我也是这么想
I got tied up. - I'll bet you did.
我想提醒大家一下 里其巴尔地♥产♥公♥司♥的10周年聚会…
I want to remind everyone that the 1 0th anniversary party...
将于周三下午4点…
...for Rick Barr Properties is gonna be Wednesday afternoon at 4:00...
在麦迪逊大道48号♥的兰斯基酒吧举♥行♥
...in Lasky's Bar on Madison and 48th.
我希望你们到时候都能去 这对我很重要
I want all of you to be there. This really means a lot to me.
那儿坐的是克斯坦萨吗?
Is that Costanza over there?
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
什么? - 我神经错乱了?你不是辞职了?
What? - Am I crazy or didn't you quit?
什么时候? - 星期五
When? - Friday.
哦,什么?那件事?
Oh, what? That?
你在开玩笑吧,我没有辞职呀
Are you kidding? I didn't quit.
怎么,你不是当真了吧?
Why, you took that seriously?
你是说,你说我是“笑柄”的那些话?
You mean " laughingstock," all that stuff.
拜托,你不会当真了吧?
Come on. Will you stop it?
“没大脑,没能力”? - 开玩笑的嘛
" No brains, no ability"? - Teasing.
那好吧,那我现在要你滚
Okay, I want you out of here.
我不知道你从哪儿听来的
I don't know where you're getting this from.
你是认真的,对吗? 哦,听着…
You're serious, aren't you? Oh, you see...
你只是不太了解我的幽默
...you just don't know my sense of humour.
丹,你说我是不是整天都在开玩笑?
I mean, Dan, don't I joke around all the time?
也不是整天
I wouldn't say all the time.
你不会赢的,你不可能打败我
You can't win. You can't beat me.
这就是为什么我坐在这 而你却坐在那
That's why I'm here, and you're there.
因为我是个胜利者
Because I'm a winner.
我将一直是胜利者…
I'll always be a winner...
而你将一直是失败者
...and you'll always be a loser.
“我将一直是个胜利者 而你将一直是个失败者”
" I'll always be a winner, and you'll always be a loser."
他是这样对你说的
This is what he said to me.
哦,那就这样吧 - 不,不能这样算了
Well, so that's that. - No, that's not that.
不能这样算了? - 不能
That's not that? - No.
好吧,如果不能这样,那应该怎样?
Well, if that's not that, what is that?
我有计划,有计划
I got some plans. I got plans.
什么计划? - 那有什么关系呢
What kind of plans? - What's the difference?
你不想告诉我?
You don't wanna tell me?
我要在他酒里下麻药
I'm gonna slip him a Mickey.
什么,在他的酒里?你疯了吧?
What, in his drink? Are you out of your mind?
你以你是谁,彼得·洛吗?
(彼得·洛,特型演员,匈牙利人)
What are you, Peter Lorre?
你不知道,他要举办一个大的聚会
You don't understand. He's got this big party coming up.
而且他一直很期待这个聚会 这会把事情全毁了
He's been looking forward to this. This is gonna destroy the whole thing.
但如果你把他毁了怎么办? - 不,不,不,你放心
What if you destroy him? - No, no, no. Don't worry.
绝对安全,我查过了
It's perfectly safe. I researched it.
他只会变得有点迷糊
He'll get a little woozy.
他可能会摔倒
He might keel over.
这样做有什么意思?没什么大不了 - 电影里都是这么做的
Well, what does that do? Big deal. - This is what they'd do in the movies.
这主意多好呀,就像在演电影
It's the beautiful thing. It's like a movie.
我要在他酒里下麻药
I'm gonna slip him a Mickey.
看来你真的疯了
You've really gone mental.
你要从哪儿搞到麻药? 我都不敢相信我居然说了“麻药”二字
Where are you gonna get this Mickey? I can't believe I'm saying " Mickey."
我有渠道
I got a source.
你有买♥♥“麻药”的渠道?
You got a Mickey source?
伊莲会让他抽不开身
And Elaine is gonna keep him busy.
伊莲?你是怎么把她卷进来的?
Elaine? How did you rope her into this?
我告诉她他个大男子主义者 他是怎么背着他妻子偷腥的
I told her what a sexist he is. How he cheats on his wife.
这些她都知道 - 但她不知道他不循环利用垃圾
She knew that. - She didn't know he doesn't recycle.
你这样做的目的是什么?
What is the point of all this?
复仇 - 最好的复仇就是自己好好活着
Revenge. - The best revenge is living well.
这不可能
There's no chance of that.
拿到送洗的衣服了吗? - 拿到了
Did you get your laundry? - Yeah.
你怎么了?
What's with you?
他跳了
He jumped.
什么? - 纽曼跳楼了
What? - Newman jumped.
他昨晚给你打电♥话♥了吗? - 哦,打了,打了
Did he call you last night? - Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你说什么了?
What did you say?
我说,“经过我窗户的时候给我招个手”
I said, "Wave to me when you pass my window."
他招手了吗?
Did he wave?
没有,他从二楼跳的
No. He jumped from the second floor.
帕潘尼克先生在街对面看到他了
Mr. Papanicolas saw him from across the street.
他假装躺在那里
He's lying out there faking.
他想报复我
See, he's trying to get back at me.
哦,我的天哪 - 怎么了?什么事?
Oh, my God. - What? What's the matter?
星期四我回家的时候 身上有1500美元
On Thursday when I came home, I had 1 500 dollars on me.
因为某些原因 我决定把它藏在洗衣袋里
For some reason, I decided to hide it in my laundry bag...
然后我就把这事给忘了
...and then I completely forgot about it.
然后星期五我就去洗衣服了
And then I took the laundry in on Friday!
哦,快点,我们快走 - 去哪?
Oh, come on, let's go. - Where? Where?
去洗衣店
To the Laundromat.
我没看到过
I never saw it.
哦,快点给他钱,你到底在干嘛?
(注意克莱默穿的夹克是之前宋飞给他的)
Okay, come on, give the guy his money. What are you doing?
嘿,看到那个牌子了吗?
(物品丢失,概不负责)
Hey, you see that sign up there?
我知道了,你只要在那挂个牌子 然后就可以随心所欲了
I see. You put up a sign so you can do whatever you want.
你根本不是社会的一分子
You're not a part of society.
对,没错
Yeah, that's right.
因为这是我的地盘…
Because this place is my country...
在这我是总统,那就是我的宪法
...and I'm the president, and that's my Constitution.
我不负责
I'm not responsible.
所以不管什么人落了什么东西 你都可以拿走
So anybody leaves anything here, you could just take it.
你有偷窃许可证
You have a license to steal.
你是洗衣界的詹姆斯·邦德
You are like the James Bond of laundry.
那你听说过一个叫银行的地方吗? - 算了,我们走
You ever hear of a bank? - Come on, let's go.
不,你不能就这么算了
No, you can't let him get away with this.
哪个是他? - 那边那个
Which one is he? - That's him over there.
那个看起来像河豚的家伙
The one that looks like a blowfish.
哦,对,我看到他了 - 对
Oh, yeah. I see him. - Yeah.
谢谢你这么做
Hey, thanks for doing this.
怎么能错过进监狱的好机会呢?
Why pass up the opportunity to go to prison?
这是我做过最刺♥激♥的事
This is the most exciting thing I've ever done.
对呀,挻酷的
Yeah, it is kind of cool.
有生以来我第一次报复人
First time in my life I've ever gotten back at someone.
我都不敢相信我们正在这么做 这可是电影里的桥段
I can't believe we're doing this. It's the kind of thing they do in the movies.
我也是这样和杰瑞说的
That's exactly what I told Jerry.
真的? - 当然了
Really? - Yes.
天哪,我从没觉得自己这么有激♥情♥
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表