剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
He won't like that.
算了,速战速决 然后赶紧走
All right. Just do it fast, and then get out.
阿那托勒? 速战速决
Anatole? Giddap. Go.
几分钟就能搞定
It's only gonna take a few minutes.
然后你们这帮女孩子就可以坐下来…
Then you and the gals can take a load off...
…看看生活频道
...and watch something on Lifetime.
咱们到了那 你打算怎么说?
What if we go up there, what are you gonna say to her?
我打算怎么说? - 是的
What am I gonna say? - Yeah.
“你为什么和我出去约会?”
"What did you go out with me for?
“就为了往我衬衫上甩巧克力 然后把我甩了?”
Just to dump chocolate on my shirt, and then dump me altogether?
“凭什么这么对我”
I don't deserve that kind of treatment.
“连最基本的礼貌都没有 没打电♥话♥,也没有道歉”
You don't have the common courtesy to return my calls? To apologize?
“你觉得我是那种任你 玩弄和忽视的失败者吗?”
You think I'm some sort of a loser that likes to be abused and ignored?
“衬衫被毁了却没有经济赔偿的?”
Whose shirt can be ruined without financial restitution?
“那些喜欢被人羞辱的自虐狂?”
Some sort of a masochist who enjoys being humiliated?
“你觉得就好像我有什么病 而躲着我?”
You think you can just avoid me like I have some disease?
“你才有病! 你才有病!”
You have the disease! You have the disease!
“你也许漂亮,富有…”
You may be beautiful and rich and physically...
“…身材非常好 但你让我感到厌恶”
...just unbelievable, but you sicken me.
“让我恶心 你和所有你这种人”
You disgust me. You and everyone like you."
你当她面不会这说的 - 看着我
You'll never say that to her face. - Watch me.
是的,我把整个苹果都吃了 果核,梗,还有种子,全部
Yeah, I eat the whole apple. Core, stem, seeds, just everything.
克莱默,克莱默 你看看他
Kramer. Kramer, look at him.
他都吃了 - 是啊
Look. He's eating all the food. - Yeah, yeah.
知道吗,美苏文化的差异…
Well, you know, there are many differences...
有很多你都不了解的
...between American and Soviet cultures that you're not aware of.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥,有线电视专家 他们把整个房♥子都扫荡一遍
See, in Russia, the cable guy, they got the whole run of the house.
这是他们的传统
Yeah, that's tradition.
你有没有吃过菠萝皮?
You ever eat the bark off of a pineapple?
克莱默!克莱默! - 去看看
Kramer! Kramer! - Excuse me.
哇噢,伙计们
Wow, man!
你在这做什么? 我以为周末你出城了
What are you doing here? I thought you were out of town.
演出取消了 遇到了暴风雪
The show was cancelled. There was a blizzard.
真不敢相信你让克莱默 在我的派对上装有线电视
I can't believe you told Kramer to install cable during the shower.
杰瑞,看啊 他们把所有东西都吃了
Jerry, look, look. They've eaten everything.
杰瑞,太意外了 还以为你出城了
Jerry, what a surprise. I thought you'd left town.
莱斯利,有时候回来…
Well, Leslie, sometimes the road less travelled...
…自有回来的道理
...is less travelled for a reason.
乔治,连想也必别想
George, don't even think about it. Don't even dream about it.
想什么? - 克莱默!
About what? - Kramer!
莱斯利
Leslie.
有事?
Yeah?
乔治
George.
乔治·克斯坦萨
George Costanza.
嗨
Hi.
我猜你不记得我了…
I guess you don't remember me...
…事实上两年前 咱俩一起出去过…
...but we actually went out a couple years ago...
…曾经,记得吗?
...once. Remember?
好像是 - 是的
Vaguely. - Yeah.
你带我去看你的表演
You took me to see one of your shows.
然后?
And?
然后…
And...
…一切都很好
...it was quite good.
事实上,你还让我参加了演出
In fact, you even incorporated me into the show.
我不是个演员 尽管我的父母认为我有天分…
I'm not actually a performer, although my parents felt I had talent...
杰瑞?
Jerry?
还记得我吗?
Remember me?
对不起… - 玛丽·肯塔蒂,不记得吗?
I'm sorry... - Mary Contardi. No?
还没想起来吗,杰瑞 三年前咱俩约过会
Doesn't ring a bell, Jerry? We had a date three years ago.
你带我去看了你的一场演出
You took me to one of your shows.
我好像想起来了 - 你说你很开心
I think I remember. - Told me you had a great time.
你说第二天给我打电♥话♥ - 我是想打的
Said you'd call me the next day. - I'm sure I meant to call.
我只是忘了你的… - 骗子!
I probably just lost your... - Liar!
骗子!
Liar!
你从就没想过给我打电♥话♥
You were never going to call me.
你认为你可以轻松生活 不会再遇见我
You thought you could waltz through life and never bump into me again.
但你错了,杰瑞 你错了
But you were wrong, Jerry. You were wrong.
你怎么想的? 我是个没人要的可怜虫?
What do you think? I'm some poor pathetic wretch?
我没那么想的 - 想踹开就踹开,说不理就不理
I didn't think that. - To be dismissed and ignored.
毫无意义的废物?
Some insignificant piece of dust?
根本不值得尊重和注意的人?
Some person who doesn't deserve respect and attention?
你才是不值得我尊重和注意的人!
Well, you're the one who doesn't deserve my respect and attention!
你是毫无意义的废物!
You're the insignificant piece of dust!
事实上 我没有接受过正式的训练
Actually, I never had any formal training.
我觉得我更适合即兴表演或…
I guess I'd be better suited for improvs or something...
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
再见
Oh, bye.
现在就走太遗憾了 - 我真的得走了
Oh, I'm so sorry you have to go. - Yeah, I really have to be going.
行了,我改变主意了 我不装有线电视了
All right, listen. I've changed my mind. I don't want the cable.
杰瑞,别傻了 - 你不要了?
Jerry, don't be a fool. - You don't want?
是的,不要了 让你们忙活这么半天,怎么算…
No, I don't want. Tell me what I owe you for your trouble...
400美元
Four hundred dollars.
400美元
Four hundred dollars.
你说150美元
You told me 1 50.
呃,嗯...
Oh, well...
我要走了 显而易见
I'm going. Obviously.
莱斯利,对今晚发生 的一切我非常抱歉
Oh, Leslie, I am so sorry about everything that went on here tonight.
我从没想过会… - 伊莲
I had no idea... - Elaine...
…我今晚注意过你 然后我感觉
...I was watching you tonight, and I realized something.
你还是像在大学时那样
You're just like you were in college.
谢谢
Thank you.
我大学时什么样?
What was I like in college?
快点,走吧
Come on, let's go.
去去就回
Be right back.
我不会给你400美元 我甚至都不想装这东西
I'm not paying $400. I don't even want the thing.
能把我怎么着?
What are you gonna do?
这世上所有的女人…
Every woman on the face of the earth...
…都可以摆布我…
...has complete control of my life...
…而我也希望她们如此
...and yet I want them all.
这很讽刺吧?
Is that irony?
我怎么就碰不到肯尼迪家的人
Why can't I meet a Kennedy?
我曾在市区见过小约翰 当时我在公交车上
I saw John Jr. Once downtown. I was on a bus.
我按了…
I hit the...
…下车钮
...ding.
但是车没停
It didn't stop.
我说我很高兴并且会给她打电♥话♥…
All right. I said I had a good time and I'd call...
…但谁会真这么想呢?
...but who takes that literally?
去我那,五分钟后上演日瓦戈医生
(爱情小说改编电影,1965年)
Hey, come on over. Doctor Zhivago's on cable in five minutes.
我做了爆米花
I'm making popcorn!
假如你知道在余生 不想再见到对方
What do you do at the end of a date when you know...
在约会结束时你会怎么做?
...you don't want to see this person ever again for the rest of your life?
你会说什么? 你会说什么?
What do you say? What do you say?
无所… 不管你怎么说,都是骗人
It doesn't... No matter what you say, it's a lie.
“回头见”
" I'll see you around.
“回头见”
See you around.
“假如你正好在那 而我也在…”
If you're around and I'm around...
“…那么就在那回头见”
...l'll see you around that area.
“你会见到其他人 但不会见到我了…”
You'll be around other people, you won't be around me...
“…但你就在那”
...but you will be around.
“照顾好自己”
Take care now."
你对别人说过这话吗? “照顾好自己”
You ever say that to somebody? "Take care now.
“照顾好…自己”
Take care... now.
“因为我不会再照顾你”
Because I'm not gonna be taking care of you...
“所以你自己照顾自己吧”
...so you should take care now."
“照顾,照顾” 这是什么意思,“照顾”
"Take care, take care." What does that mean? "Take care."
“快走吧” 这是不是才是真正的意思呢?
"Take off." Isn't that what you really wanna say?
“走吧”
"Take off now.
“赶紧给我走”
Get out of here."
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表