剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
不管我什么时候看新闻 他们把那些…
Whenever I see the news and they're...
罪犯啊,恐♥怖♥分♥子♥啊,心理变♥态♥啊 疯子啊,杀人狂魔的镜头拉近
...hauling in some criminal, terrorist, psycho, maniac, mass-murderer guy...
你们有没有注意到他总是遮着脸?拿着报纸,穿着夹克,戴着帽子…
You notice he's always covering up his face?With a newspaper, a jacket, a hat
他在担心什么?
What is he worried about?
我的意思是说,他有什么名誉可言?
I mean, what is this man's reputation...
值得他担心这种曝光…
...that he has to worry about this kind of exposure...
会让他的名声受损?
...damaging his good name?
我是说,难道他还指望会升职…
I mean, what is he, up for a big job promotion...
还是其它什么的?
...down at the office or something?
害怕老板看到电视后说
Afraid the boss is gonna catch this on TV and go:
“这不是销♥售♥部的约翰逊吗?”
" Isn't that Johnson from sales?
他站在钟楼上,一个个地选人
He's up in that clock tower, picking people off one by one.
我不知道我们是不是需要…
I don't know if that's the kind of man...
…这样的人来领导我们的新部门
...we want heading up that new branch office.
他应该去做票♥据♥托收 我想他肯定很有天分
(票♥据♥托收,银行业务的一种)
He should be in bill collection. I think he's got aptitude."
她很棒
She was great.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
嘿,布雷克,记得我们在 乔治湖都干了什么吗?
(乔治湖,美国纽约州的一个湖泊 位于阿第伦达克山脉东南麓,度假胜地)
Hey, Brecky, remind me to tell you what we did in Lake George.
听着,我把它全录下来了
Get this, I got it all on video.
我受够了,受够了
That's it. This is it.
我不干了!完了!结束了!
I'm done! Through! It's over!
我要辞职!完了!结束了!
I'm gone! Finished! Over!
我再也不会为你工作了! 你看看你
I will never work for you again! Look at you.
你以为你很了不起?
You think you're an important man?
你完全是个笑柄 你是个笑料
You are a laughingstock. You are a joke.
那些人都在嘲笑你!
These people are laughing at you!
你什么也不是!你没大脑 没能力,什么也不是!
You're nothing! You have no brains, no ability, nothing!
我辞职了!
I quit!
你好 - 你好
Hey. - Hey.
老兄,我真的受够纽曼了
Boy, I have really had it with Newman.
他昨晚又把我叫醒了 凌晨3点…
He wakes me up again, last night, at 3:00 in the morning...
告诉我他要去屋顶跳楼自杀
...to tell me he's going on the roof to kill himself.
哦,那你怎么说的? - 我说,“那你跳吧”
Well, what did you say? - I said, "Jump."
几年以来他一直威胁要跳楼
He's been threatening to do this for years.
我说,“如果你真要自杀,就去吧 别来烦我了”
I said, " If you're gonna kill yourself, do it already and stop bothering me."
至少我尊重这家伙的意愿
At least I'd respect the guy for accomplishing something.
他到底有什么问题?
What's his problem?
他没有工作,也没有女朋友
No job, no women.
看来他找对人了
He called the right guy.
那我应该和他说什么?
What am I supposed to tell him?
告诉他这世界 值得他活下去的东西多了去了?
How much there is for him to live for?
我为什么要对他撒谎?
Why should I lie to him?
我要走了,我要去洗衣店洗衣服
I'm leaving. I'm going to the laundry.
你为什么不用地下室里的那些洗衣机?
Why don't you use the machines down in the basement?
洗衣店是生活的必需品
Fluff and fold, the only way to live.
把脏衣服放下,把干净衣服拿走 多轻松啊
I drop it off, I pick it up. It's a delight.
如果我把我的…? - 不行
How about if I put a...? - I don't want to do that.
反正你都要去的,怎么不行? - 我不想把东西混在一起
What, you're going over there, what? - I don't want to mix in everything.
我的衣服又不认识你的衣服
My guys don't know your guys.
我不能把它们锁在同一台洗衣机里
You can't just lock them all in the same machine together.
它们会暴♥动♥的
They'll start a riot.
那你见过我的衣服吗?
Have you ever met my guys?
不,我不能说没见过 - 那不就得了…
No, I can't say as I have. - Well...
好吧,放在最上面
All right, put them on top.
哦,太好了
Oh, beautiful.
在上面的这些衣服是我朋友的
This stuff on top is my friend's.
能把它们放在另一台洗衣机里吗?
Could I get it done in a separate machine?
那要另外收费
I'll have to charge you for another machine.
多少都可以,实际上…
Whatever it costs. In fact...
我希望不要把它们放在 相邻的洗衣机里
...I would prefer it if the machines are not even touching each other...
因为里面有一些东西会跳过来
...because something could, you know, jump across.
猜猜出什么事了
Guess what.
你怎么知道我在这儿? - 克莱默告诉我的,猜猜出什么事了
How did you know I was here? - Kramer. Guess what.
我怎么知道 - 我辞职了
I don't know. - I quit my job.
不是吧 - 我再也受不了了
Get out of here. - I couldn't take it anymore.
请星期一来拿衣服
You can have this on Monday.
发生什么事了?是因为列维坦吗?
What happened? Levitan?
我去用他的私人盥洗室 大家都用的
I go in to use his private bathroom. Everybody uses it.
然后我发现了一个备忘录… 一个备忘录…
And then I get a memo... A memo...
上面说让我去用走廊里的男厕
...telling me to use the men's room in the hall.
但那个厕所是我们和 佩斯电子公♥司♥共用的,真恶心
I mean, we share it with Pace Electronics. It's disgusting!
就因为你和你的厕所
You and your toilets.
我爆发了,实在忍♥无可忍♥
I snapped. It was the last straw.
那你准备怎么办? 再去找个房♥地♥产♥方面的工作?
What are you gonna do? Look for something else in real estate?
现在公♥司♥都不要人 房♥地♥产♥市场不景气
Nobody's hiring now. The market's terrible.
那你准备怎么办?
So, what are you gonna do?
我喜欢体育,也许可以做些 体育方面的工作
I like sports. I could do something in sports.
你能干什么呢?
In what capacity?
比如当棒球队的经理
You know, like the general manager of a baseball team.
哦,那…可能不太容易
Yeah, well, that... That can be tough to get.
嗯,也不一定要是经理
Well, it doesn't even have to be the general manager.
也许我可以当一名解说员 或者是体育比赛的评论员
Maybe I could be, like, an announcer, like, a colour man.
你知道在比赛时我总能说出…
You know how I always make...
一些很有趣的评论
...interesting comments during the game?
对,对,你的评论都不错
Yeah. Yeah, you make good comments.
那这主意怎么样?
So, what about that?
呃,他们可能更倾向于 找退役的球员…
Well, they tend to give those jobs to ex-ballplayers...
和那些原本就在电台工作的人
...and people that are, you know, in broadcasting.
哦,那实在是不公平 - 我知道
Well, that's really not fair. - I know.
好吧,好吧,你还喜欢什么?
Well, okay, okay. What else do you like?
电影,我喜欢看电影
Movies. I like to watch movies.
对,对
Yeah, yeah.
有人会雇人去看电影吗?
Do they pay people to watch movies?
电影放映员
Projectionists.
对呀 - 那你要会…
That's true. - But you got to know...
操作放映机
...how to work the projector.
对
Right.
而且这可能要通过工会
And it's probably a union thing.
又是那些工会
Those unions.
好吧,体育…
Okay, sports...
电影…
...movies...
当脱口秀主持人怎么样?
What about a talk show host?
脱口秀主持人,主意不错
Talk show host, that's good.
我想我能做得很好
I think I'd be good at that.
我一直和人们谈话
I talk to people all the time.
以前还有人说我当脱口秀主持人肯定很棒
Someone said once I'd be a good talk show host.
真的? - 真的,有好多人都这么说
Really? - Yeah, a couple of people.
怎么才能得到那工作? 应该从哪开始呢?
How do you get that? Where do you start?
哦,那才是问题的所在
Well, that's where it gets tricky.
你总不能走到大楼里吼一声 “我想当脱口秀主持人”
You can't walk into a building and say, " I want to be a talk show host."
这样可不好
I wouldn't think so.
还要被潜规则
It's all politics.
好吧,体育,电影,脱口秀主持人…
All right, okay, sports, movies, talk show host...
还有什么呢?
What else?
我可能犯了个大错误
This could have been a huge mistake.
对呀,你好像根本没有认真考虑清楚
Yeah, well, it doesn't sound like you completely thought this through.
我猜也没有
I guess not.
那我该怎么办? - 也许你只要回去就好了
What should I do? - Maybe you can just go back.
回去? - 对啊
Go back? - Yeah.
装作什么都没发生
Pretend like it never happened.
你是说星期一我照样去上班开会 装作什么也没发生?
You mean just walk in on Monday morning like it never happened?
当然啦,你是个很情绪化的人
Sure. You're an emotional person.
大家不会把你的话当真的
People don't take you seriously.
只要回去就好了
Just go back.
装作什么也没发生过 - 什么也没发生过
Pretend it never happened. - Never happened.
我只是发了点小脾气 那又怎么样呢?
I was blowing off a little steam. So what?
那又怎么样呢?你有资格这样做 - 因为我很情绪化
So what? You're entitled. - I'm emotional.
对呀, 你很情绪化
That's right, you're emotional.
从没发生过 - 从没发生过
Never happened. - Never happened.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表