剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
不 我可以跟他们说 但他们没必要跟你说
No, l had to tell my friends. My friends didn't have to tell you.
你干吗把我扯进去?
Why'd you have to get me in trouble?
我不喜欢你背着我跟朋友讨论我
l don't like you talking about me behind my back.
哦 天哪 - 我是说了我不敢相信你竟然喜欢…
Oh, boy. -l said l couldn't believe you liked...
那则广♥告♥ 这又怎么了?
...that commercial. So what?
我周末问了我的朋友 他们都很喜欢这则广♥告♥
l asked some friends this weekend, all of them like the commercial.
老天 我敢说你肯定举办了一场 正式的阿尔冈琴族圆桌会议了吧
Boy, l bet you got a regular Algonquin Round Table there.
嗨
Hey.
克莱默 这位是唐娜
Kramer, this is Donna.
纯棉度雅适! - 你好
Cotton Dockers! -Hello.
我们该走了 走吧
We should be going. Come on.
什么?我们要去哪? - 不必了 我走
What? Where are we going? -Don't bother. l'm leaving.
唐娜 你反应过度了
You're making too much of this.
“百分百的纯棉度雅适”
''One hundred percent cotton Dockers.
“不是度雅适的裤子就只是裤子”
lf they're not Dockers, they're just pants.''
克莱默 够了 唐娜
Kramer, please. Donna.
你不必解释了
l don't wanna hear it.
真不敢相信我说了那些话
l can't believe l said that.
你知道我 我就是个坏事的
You know me. l'm a vault.
别自责了 反正我们也不合适
Don't worry, it wasn't working anyway.
这是怎么回事? - 我一会跟你解释
What happened there? -l'll tell you later.
你不会相信我和那个女人之间发生了什么
You're not gonna believe what's going on with this woman.
你知道我周日打去了第一通电♥话♥
You remember l made the initial call Sunday.
她没回电♥话♥给我
She doesn't call back.
我周一又打过去了
l call again Monday.
又留了言
l leave another message.
周二我又打过去了 还是电♥话♥答录机
l call Tuesday, l get the machine again.
“我知道你在 我不知道你有什么借口”
'' l know you're there. l don't know what your story is.''
到了昨天 我气得要喷火了
Yesterday, l'm a volcano.
我又试着打过去
l try one more call.
还是电♥话♥答录机 于是我就像 墨索里尼发表演讲时一般咒骂了一通
(墨索里尼--意大利法♥西♥斯♥党首领)
The machine comes on, and l let fly like Mussolini from the balcony.
“你怎么这么大胆?”
''Where the hell do you get the nerve?
“是你邀请我上去喝咖啡 现在过了四天你都不回我电♥话♥?”
You invite me up for coffee, and then you don't call me back for four days?
“我又不喜欢喝咖啡 我也不一定非要上去”
l don't like coffee. l don't have to come up!
“我很想再接受一次喝咖啡的邀请 这样我就能把咖啡泼你脸上了”
l'd like to get one more shot at the coffee so l can spit it in your face!''
你真这么说的? - 我失去理智了
You said that? -l lost it.
我不怪你 不敢相信她竟然不回你电♥话♥
l can't blame you. l can't believe she never called you back.
她回了
She did.
今天
Today.
什么? - 她打到我办公室
What? -She called my office.
她说她从周日起就去了汉普顿
She said she's been in the Hamptons since Sunday.
她不知道我是否找过她
She didn't know if l was trying to get in touch.
她的答录机坏了 所以她现在用的旧答录机
Her machine broke, and she's been using her old machine.
旧答录机上没有蜂鸣器
And she doesn't have the beeper for it.
她根本没收到那些留言 - 没错 但是它们还在带子里等着她
She didn't get the messages. -Exactly. But they're on there waiting.
她说她很想见我 我们今晚要去吃饭
She can't wait to see me, we're having dinner tonight.
她一到家就会给我电♥话♥
She's supposed to call me when she gets home.
那些留言怎么办?
But what about the messages?
伊莲的办法?
Elaine's thing?
你要怎么进去?
How you gonna get in?
我可以在外面等她
l'll meet her outside the building.
但是你知道她一进门 肯定先去听留言啊
But you know as soon as she gets in, she's going for that machine.
除非她先去上厕所 那是我唯一的机会
Unless she goes for the bathroom, that's my only chance.
我怎么会这样? 我做不到!我根本做不到!
Who am l kidding? l can't do this! l can't do this!
我都不知道该怎么换带子
l don't know how to work the stupid machines.
这没什么 你打开盖子 带子就自动弹出来了
There's nothing to it. You lift the lid. lt comes right out.
你帮我吧 - 什么?
You do it for me. -What?
拜托了 这样就容易多了
Come on. lt'll be so much easier.
你要怎么带我上楼?
How are you gonna get me up there?
我就说我刚好撞上你 打算顺便载你一程
l'll tell her l bumped into you. l'm giving you a ride uptown.
谁来换带子? - 你来
Who makes the switch? -You do.
我来? - 我做不到
l do. -l can't do it.
我负责缠住她
l'll keep her busy.
我可不想被卷进来
l can't get involved in this.
我觉得我可能爱上她了
l think l may be in love with this woman.
要是被她看见了怎么办?
What if she sees me?
你真是个软脚虾
You are such a wuss.
软脚虾? - 没错
A wuss? -Yeah.
你说我是软脚虾?
Did you call me a wuss?
堵车了嘛
Well, there is traffic.
她可能要到8点一刻才到
lt might take her till 8: 1 5.
我有个问题 你在另一个房♥间缠住她
l got one problem. You're keeping her busy in the other room.
但要是她突然闯进来了呢?
Now what if she somehow gets away from you and is coming in?
你得给我暗号♥
You have to signal me that she's coming.
暗号♥ 好的
A signal. Right.
好 暗号♥就是…
Okay. The signal is...
我会大喊“脚尖!”
...l'll call out ''Tippy-toe!''
脚尖?
Tippy-toe?
算了吧
l don't think so.
你不喜欢“脚尖”? - 不要“脚尖”
You don't like tippy-toe? -No tippy-toe.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我想到了
Okay. l got it.
我唱歌♥ - 什么歌♥?
l'll sing. -What song?
“你怎么解决玛丽亚的问题?”
(《音乐之声》里的歌♥词)
'' How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?''
那是什么歌♥? - 是一首很不错的歌♥
What is that? -lt's a lovely song.
还有别的吗?
Got anything else?
那你选好了
You pick it.
“柠檬树” - 彼得、保罗和玛丽的?
'' Lemon Tree.'' -Peter, Paul and Mary?
不 是崔尼·洛佩兹的
No. Trini Lopez.
好
Okay.
带子带了吧?
You got the tape?
标准型的
Standard.
微型的 - 感觉怎样 有自信吗?
Micro. -How do you feel, confident?
我感觉很好 - 紧张吗?
l feel good. -Nervous?
一点也不
Not at all.
起来 起来 是她
Get up, get up. lt's her.
究竟怎么回事!吓死我了 你快走 计划取消
To hell with this! l'm scared. Walk away. Cancel everything.
嗨 你怎么在这?
Hey, what are you doing here?
我准备一到家就给你打电♥话♥呢
l was supposed to call you when l got home.
我等不及想见你了
l couldn't wait. l was too anxious to see you.
你真体贴
That's so sweet.
这位是我的朋友 杰瑞·宋飞
This is my friend, Jerry Seinfeld.
我刚在街角遇上他
l just bumped into him around the corner.
你说巧不巧?
lsn't that a coincidence?
最有趣的是 我在哪都能遇到他
The funny thing is, l see him all the time.
哪都能遇上 - 很高兴见到你
All the time. -Nice to meet you.
你好
Hi.
我饿坏了 我们去哪吃?
So l'm starving. Where are we gonna eat?
我们可以去上街区…
You know, we could go uptown...
正好顺便送杰瑞回去
...and that way we can give Jerry a ride home.
好啊 走吧 我准备好了 你的车停哪了?
Okay. Let's go. l'm ready. Where'd you park?
你不用先上楼吗?
Don't you want to go upstairs first?
不用 上去干吗? 我把行李寄放在门房♥就行了
No. What for? l'll just give my bag to the doorman.
你知道…
You know...
我真的很想上厕所
...l really need to use the bathroom.
隔壁的咖啡厅就有厕所啊
There's a bathroom in the coffee shop just next door.
对 对
Yes. Yes.
但是我得打个电♥话♥ 所以- - 他们有电♥话♥啊
But l have to make a call, so- -Well, they have a phone.
我了解杰瑞
l know Jerry.
他对公共厕所有恐惧症
He has this phobia about public toilets.
我想我们最好还是上楼去一下
l think we really should go upstairs.
我想我还是得上楼一下
You know, l think l will go upstairs.
我可以看一下答录机
l can check my machine.
是啊
Right.
是啊
Right.
厕所在走廊尽头右拐
The bathroom's down the hall to the right.
我觉得…
You know...
要不你先去吧?你刚长途跋涉回来
...why don't you go first? You just had a long trip.
不了 我不需要
No, l'm fine.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表