剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
你会说西班牙语? - 我的神啊
Oh, my God.
西班牙语的“水床”怎么说?
Waterbed?
总之呢…
Anyway, I...
我就是想告诉你 我感到非常的抱歉
I just wanted to let you know that I'm really sorry that happened.
要是能帮得上什么忙 我会非常乐意
And if I can help out in any way, I'll certainly be glad to do that.
嗯 差不多就这样吧
Well, I guess that's about it.
你家有喝的吗?
You got anything to drink?
我们应该走了 - 等我先喝杯水
We really should be going. - Let me get a glass of water.
快点啊
Hurry up.
帕吉塔?
Paquita?
帕吉塔?
Paquita?
*%$#@&
他的猫跑了
His cat's gone.
*%$#@&!
是谁没有关门?
Who left the door open?
是谁没有关门?
Who left the door open?
快点!赶紧!快帮我找啊!
Come on! Come on! Help me look!
猫猫嘛 经常都会跑掉的啦
You know, the cats, they run away all the time.
我阿姨家的猫 一跑就是三年
You know, my aunt, she had a cat, ran away, showed up three years later.
这种事说不准
You never know.
猫猫的大脑 都会记得主人的家
They got things in their brains. They remember where they're from.
除非它们被别人家收养了 那就麻烦了
Unless somebody starts feeding her. See, that's what you gotta worry about.
安东尼奥 我不知道怎么才能…
Once again, Antonio, I can't even begin to say...
向你表达我深切的歉意…所有这一切
...how deeply, deeply sorry I am about everything.
你的工作
The job...
…猫猫
...the cat...
还有台灯…
The lamp.
电线没插好
There's wire sticking out.
搞定
Yeah.
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
我搞房♥地♥产♥的
I'm in real estate.
要是你想换套更大更好的房♥子…
So if you're ever looking for something bigger, something nicer...
还是以后再说吧
Maybe not right away.
总之…
Anyway...
你得把那堆电线收拾一下
You ought to get that wire fixed.
我来关门
I got the door.
别再担心那家伙了 不是你的错
George, stop worrying about this guy. It wasn't your fault.
别扯了 他不会跟踪你的
Come on. He's not stalking you.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
他连你住哪都不知道
He doesn't even know where you live.
谁让你把名片给他了?
Who told you to give him your business card?
是伊莲
That's Elaine.
克莱默
Kramer.
乔治想问你什么时候再出去找猫猫
George wants to know when you wanna go look for the cat again.
都过了一周了 现在就看猫猫自己了
Well, it's been a week. It's up to the cat now.
克莱默说得看猫猫自己
Kramer says it's up to the cat now.
你会良心不安的
It'll be on your conscience.
此话怎讲? - 此话怎讲?
Oh, how do you figure? - How do you figure?
是你忘记关门了
You're the one who left the door open.
凭什么就该我关门?
Why was I in charge of closing the door?
凭什么就该他关门?
Why was he in charge of closing the door?
因为你跟在他后面
Because you came in after him.
又如何? - 又如何?
So? - So?
谁走最后谁锁门 - 我来跟他说
Last person in should close the door. - Let me talk to him.
用你自己家的电♥话♥!
Talk... Call him from your house.
他现在就给你打
He's calling you now.
好的
Okay.
埃德在楼下 车钥匙呢?
Ed's downstairs. Can I have the car keys?
连招呼也不打? - 有阿司匹林吗?
No " hello"? - You got any aspirin?
你好
Hello.
你可以向我保证
Now, lookit, you guarantee me...
你的车能开到机场 不出半点岔子?
...this car's gonna get me to the airport tomorrow, no problem?
保证?是车就行了啊
Guarantee? Hey, it's a car.
要是有可能出问题 哪怕只是一丁点
Because if there's even the slightest chance of any problem...
我都不想冒这个险 我必须把这厮送上飞机
...I don't wanna take it. If I don't get this guy on a plane to Seattle...
他必须消失 否则我就杀了他 挡我者死
...and out of my life, I'm gonna kill him and anyone who tries to stop me.
你们这周相处得不错?
So did you have a nice week together?
我上回听见车子里有杂音 怎么回事?
I heard a little ping in the car last time. What was that ping?
没有杂音 你怎么神经兮兮的?
There's no ping. Why are you so wacky?
杰瑞 你不知道我有多讨厌他
Jerry, you cannot imagine how much I hate this guy.
他没干什么坏事 但我讨厌这种现状
And he hasn't even done anything. It's this situation.
他人很好 但我就是恨之入骨
He's a wonderful guy, but I hate his guts.
那你俩有没有…?
So have you two been...?
没有!
No!
我跟他说我这几天一直来例假
I told him I've been having my period the last five days.
我每天晚上都睡在床边 缩成一团
And I'm sleeping all squished over on the edge of my bed.
再熬十四个小时就好 不会再出问题了
But I've only got 1 4 hours to go, and nothing can go wrong now.
我都安排好了 航♥班♥已经确认
I've taken care of everything. I've confirmed the plane reservation...
天气状况也查了 - 你的行车路线呢?
...checked weather... - What's your airport route?
查过地图了 我决定走隧♥道♥
I got it all mapped out. I'm taking the tunnel.
范威克高速公路呢?
What about the Van Wyck?
我找了一个的士司机
I spoke to a cab driver.
他收了我五美金 给我指了条捷径
For 5 bucks, he turned me onto the Rockaway Boulevard shortcut.
他的飞机十点一刻起飞 我们八点起床
Now look, his plane leaves at 10: 15, we're getting up at about 8.
时间够充裕了吧? - 你还用那个旧闹钟吗?
Gives us enough time, right? - You still using that alarm clock?
不 我买♥♥了个新的 功能很强大
No, I bought a new one today. It's got everything.
万一睡过头 它会伸出手来扇你的脸
If you oversleep, a hand comes out and slaps you in the face.
坐飞机我不怕 但是开车去机场
Flying doesn't make me nervous. Driving to the airport...
非常折磨你的神经 因为…
...can make you very nervous.
上飞机是很简单的事
Because when you're flying, getting on a plane...
万一错过航♥班♥ 就没有任何余地了
...if you miss that plane, there's no alternative.
在陆地上 却有其他选择
On the ground, you have options.
公共汽车 出租车 还有火车
You have buses, you have taxis, you have trains.
可是坐飞机呢 错过了就错过了
But when you're taking a flight, if you miss it, that's it.
没有航♥空♥公♥司♥会说 “您的航♥班♥已经起飞了 可是我们的大炮
No airline goes, "Well, you missed the flight. We do have a cannon...
即将在十分钟后发射 不知道您有兴趣吗”
...leaving in 1 0 minutes. Would you be interested in that?
“炮弹不是直达的 您降落后得转乘其他炮弹”
It's not a direct cannon. You have to change cannons after you land."
“先生 您要去芝加哥吗?”
"Sir, where are you going, Chicago?
“哦 去达拉斯 请稍等”
Oh, Dallas. All right. Wait a second.
“达拉斯在德克萨斯州 往那里打 瞄准了吗?”
Dallas, that's about Dallas. Texas, anyway. You should hit Texas. Ready?
“落地后请尽快离开”
Get out of the net immediately...
“我们会立即发射您的行李”
...because we shoot the luggage in right after you."
快起来 闹钟没响 来不及了九点一刻了!
Get up. The alarm didn't go off. You're gonna miss the plane, it's 9: 1 5.
九点一刻了? - 九点一刻了!
9: 1 5? - Yeah. It's 9: 1 5!
赶不及了 明天再走吧
We'll never make it. I'll leave tomorrow.
明天? 你疯了吗? 快起来
Tomorrow? Are you crazy? No. Now, now, let's go.
快快快 穿衣服 穿衣服
Let's go. You get dressed, you get dressed.
我要洗澡 - 洗澡?你疯了吗?
Can I shower? - Shower? Are you out of your mind?
不洗澡我觉得不干净
I gotta shower. I'll feel dirty all day.
别想了 动作快点 赶快穿衣服
Forget the shower. The shower's out. Just move it. Put your clothes on.
你去哪? - 厨房♥
Where are you going? - The kitchen.
厨房♥? - 拿包腰果
The kitchen? - Got a bag of cashews in there.
没有腰果 赶快穿上裤子
No, they're not making it. Here, put your pants on.
穿裤子啊 - 你紧张个什么?
Put your pants on. - What's the big deal?
我明天再走 后天也行 - 不 你有机票
I'll go tomorrow or the next day. - No, you have your ticket.
你得今天走 - 肯定赶不及了
You have to go now. - We'll never make it.
不许说 - 至少得要四十五分钟…
Don't say that. - Well, it takes 45 minutes to get...
路上得花四十五分钟 所以我只剩五分钟…
It takes 45 minutes to get there. That will only leave me five minutes...
…来准备登机了 - 闭嘴 快收东西!
...to get to the plane. - Shut up and pack!
要是赶不上飞机呢?你走了我怎么办?
And what if I don't make the plane? You'll have left. Then what do I do?
你废话太多了
You're talking too much.
我的毛衣呢? - 什么?
Where's my sweater? - What?
我的棕色毛衣 - 什么毛衣?
My brown sweater. - What sweater?
我的棕色毛衣 - 你没带毛衣来
My brown sweater. - You didn't bring a brown sweater.
我有棕色毛衣 - 这里 棕色毛衣是吧
I got a brown sweater. - Here. You want a sweater?
你要就给你一件棕色毛衣好了
You want a brown sweater, you got a brown sweater.
我不能拿你的 - 这是棕色的!
I can't take your sweater. - It's brown!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
别叠衣服了 没时间了 就这样
No. There's no time for folding, no time for folding. I think that's it.
我的鞋呢 你装好了吗? - 鞋子? 鞋子?
My shoes, you packed my shoes. - Shoes? Shoes?
鞋子是公元四世纪才发明出来的
Shoes weren't invented till the fourth century.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表