剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
It's like I was making a prison break.
我在翻墙
I'm heading for the wall.
我跑着摔到膝盖了 然后他们用灯照着我,你懂吗?
And I trip and twist my ankle and they throw that light on you. You know?
反正我熬过了她哭,然后继续前进
Somehow I get through the crying and I keep running.
诅咒就开始了
Then the cursing started.
她站在观望塔上向我扫射
She's firing at me from the guard towers.
“混…” 嘭! “混…” 嘣!
"Son of a..." Bang! "Son of a..." Boom!
我爬到了墙边上,前门
I get to the top of the wall, the front door...
我打开了,一只脚踏了出去
...I open it up, I'm one foot away.
我回过头去最后看一眼这个牢笼 我跳了下去!
I take one last look around the penitentiary, and I jump!
看到没? 其实也没你想得那么糟糕
See? Never as bad as you imagine.
我蛮喜欢那个玛琳的
I like that Marlene.
她的电♥话♥是多少?
What's her number?
呃,还是不要了吧
Yeah, no, l... I don't think so.
你别吧唧嘴了行不?
Could you stop that smacking?
乔治,来尝尝这个哈密瓜
George, I want you to taste this cantaloupe.
不要,谢谢 - 这是我吃过最好的哈密瓜
No, thank you. -It's the best cantaloupe I've had.
没那么夸张 - 我给你拿一块
No, really. -I'll get you a piece.
杰瑞,告诉他有多好吃 - 很棒的哈密瓜
Jerry, tell him how good it is. -Very good cantaloupe.
就没事啦,你逃出来了
So that's it. You're out.
除了一个小问题
Except for one small problem.
我把几本书忘她家里了
I left some books in her apartment.
所以呢?去拿啊
So? Go get them.
不,我不能回去 杰瑞,这样太别扭了
No, I can't go back there. Jerry, it's so awkward.
太危险了,就性来说 会出事的
It could be dangerous, sexually. Something could happen.
我会功亏一篑
I'd be right back where I started from.
那就别要那几本书了
So forget about the books.
你会看吗? - 我会
Did you read them? -Well, yeah.
你要书干吗?
What do you need them for?
我不知道,就是书啊
I don't know. They're books.
为什么人们老是要书?
What is this obsession people have with books?
他们把书放家里就像放战利品一样
They put them in their houses like they're trophies.
你读过了之后还要来干吗?
What do you need it for after you read it?
那是我的书
They're my books.
你是要我去帮你拿回来吗?
So you want me to get the books, is that it?
那天晚上一定有华氏95度
So it must have been 95 degrees that night...
每个人都拿着一杯喝的站在泳池边上
...and everyone's standing around the pool with little drinks in their hands.
我穿着旧牛仔裤和T恤
I was wearing my old jeans and T-shirt.
我不知道,我就是有这种感觉…
I don't know, I was just in one of those moods...
所以我对自己说,“玛琳,你能行的” 接着我跳了下去
...so I said to myself, " Marlene, just do it." And I jumped in.
当我出来的时候 就看到所有人都在看着我
As I'm getting out, I feel all these eyes on me.
我望上去,所有人都看着我
So I look up, and everyone is just staring at me.
那你怎么办?
So, what did you do?
呃,没什么 人们愿意看我也不会少层皮
Well, nothing. It's no skin off my hide if people like to look.
我不知道有啥好看的
I just didn't see what the big attraction was.
呃,我基本上知道是什么情况
Well, I have a general idea what it was.
我能猜的到
I could take a guess.
你知道,杰瑞
Hey, you know, Jerry...
虽然我和乔治不在一起了
...just because George and I don't see each other...
也不代表我们不可以继续做朋友
...doesn't mean we shouldn't stay friends.
对
No.
很好,我很高兴你能明白
Good enough. I'm really glad we got that settled.
好极了
Great.
我不知道这是怎么发生的
I don't know how this happened.
杰瑞,这不是我的错
Jerry, it's not my fault.
不,这不是你的错
No, it's not your fault.
“书,书,我要我的书”
"Books, books, I need my books."
顺便说句,你重新读过了那些书吗?
Have you reread those books yet, by the way?
你知道第二次读《白鲸记》时 最棒的就是…
The great thing, when you read Moby Dick the second time...
亚哈和鲸成了好朋友
...Ahab and the whale become good friends.
也不是说玛琳这人有多糟糕
It's not like Marlene's a bad person or anything...
但,天哪 我们吃了三次午饭看了一场电影
...but, my God, we've had three lunches and a movie...
她就不停打给我
...and she never stops calling.
都是毫无意义又无聊的电♥话♥
And it's those meaningless, purposeless, blather calls.
她也从来不问我是不是在忙
She never asks if I'm busy or anything.
我一拿起电♥话♥,她就在说事了
I just pick up the phone and she's in the middle of a sentence.
就是这样
It's standard.
她有没有给你留口讯
Has she left you a message...
占满了你整个留言机
...where she uses up the whole machine?
有时候,她会说“你好吗,杰瑞?”
You know, sometimes she'll go, "Hello, Jerry?"
我就说“你好,玛琳”
And I'll go, "Oh, hi, Marlene."
然后就是,“杰瑞…”
And then it's, "Jerry...
“…有时我真不知是怎么了” - “…我真不知是怎么了”
...I don't know sometimes. " -"Know sometimes. "
试着挂电♥话♥呢?
What about trying to get off the phone?
不,不行,不可能
You can't. It's impossible.
谈话中没有间隙让你说
There's no break in the conversation where you can go:
“那,好吧”
"All right, then."
你知道,她就在不停的说 一点插嘴的机会也没有
You know, it just goes on and on without a break in the wall.
我说,我得了结这一切
I mean, I've gotta put a stop to this.
像撕创可贴一样 一下子撕开,干净利落!
Just do it like a Band-Aid. One motion. Right off!
不过,她很性感
She is sexy, though.
你不觉得吗? - 对
Don't you think? -Yeah.
对,她很性感
Yeah, she is.
克斯坦萨先生? - 在
Mr. Costanza? -Yeah?
医生现在可以见你
The doctor will see you now.
对,“医生”
(讽刺脊柱按♥摩♥师不是正规医生)
Yeah. "Doctor."
我得只身一人在小房♥间里等,对吧?
I'm gonna have to wait in that little room all by myself, aren't I?
我最好带上这个
I better take this.
我讨厌小房♥间
I hate the little room.
哦,你好,医生
Oh, hello, doctor.
候诊室,他们让你在屋里等是很讨厌的
Waiting room. I hate when they make you wait in the room.
因为是候诊室
Because it says waiting room.
不可能不等
There's no chance of not waiting...
因为他们管它叫候诊室 就得用,一定要用
...because they call it the waiting room. They're gonna use it.
建起来就是让你等的
It's all set up for you to wait.
你拿着份小杂♥志♥坐在那儿
You sit there and you got your little magazine.
假装读,其实你在看别人
You pretend you read it, but you're really looking at other people.
你知道的,你猜测他们,类似这样
You know, you're thinking about them. Things like:
“他会拿着什么呢”
"I wonder what he's got."
还有,“一旦她走了 我就去拿她的杂♥志♥”
And, "Soon as she goes, I'm getting her magazine."
然后他们终于叫到你 这是激动人心的一刻
Then they finally call you, and it's a very exciting moment.
他们终于叫到你
They finally call you.
你站起来瞅瞅屋里的其他人
You stand up and kind of look around at the other people.
“我想我被选中了”
"Well, I guess I've been chosen.
“过会儿见”
I'll see you all later. "
你以为要去见医生了 其实不是,对吧?不是
You think you're gonna see the doctor, but you're not, are you? No.
你要去另一个候诊室
You're going into the next waiting room.
更小一些的候诊室
The littler waiting room.
但如果他们给做身体♥检♥查什么的
But if they are doing some sort of medical thing to you...
我想你更愿意 待在他们最小的房♥间里
...you want to be in the smallest room that they have. I think.
你不会想去他们那里最大的房♥间
You don't want to be in the largest room that they have.
你见过他们的手术示范室吧
You ever see these operating theatres that they have...
里面有,那种阶梯式座位?
...with, like, stadium seating?
你不希望他们对你做些…
You don't want them doing anything...
让其他医生来此观摩的事 “这个我得看看”
...that makes other doctors go, "I have to see this.
开玩笑吧?他们真的要对他那样吗?
Are you kidding? Are they gonna really do that to him?
有空座吗?我们能进去吗?
Are there seats? Can we get in? "
有人倒卖♥♥这个的门票吗?
Do they scalp tickets to these things?
“我有两张温斯洛肿瘤的门票 我有两张”
"I got two for the Winslow tumour. I got two."
怎么样?
So how was it?
我在里面待了两分钟 他什么都没做
I was in there for two minutes. He didn't do anything.
按按这,摸摸那,就要75块钱
Touch this, feel that. 75 bucks.
这是初诊
Well, it's a first visit.
75块钱都花哪儿了?
What's 75 bucks?
我见的是西纳特拉吗?
(弗兰克·西纳特拉,美国最杰出的 爵士男歌♥手之一,外号♥“瘦皮猴”)
What, am I seeing Sinatra in there?
我受到款待了?我不理解
Am I being entertained? I don't understand this.
我只付一半
I'm only paying half.
你不能这样 - 为什么?
You can't do that. -Why not?
他是医生 他说付多少你就得付多少
He's a doctor. You gotta pay what he says.
不,不,不,我说付多少就付多少
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表