剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
是的 - 不要再用了
Yes. - Stop using it.
好吧 - 我不用热水
Okay. - I'm off hot water.
克莱默告诉我 你想用其他疗法代替手术
Kramer tells me that you are interested in an alternative to surgery.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes, I am.
我想我们可以帮助你
I think we can help you.
不幸的是 医疗机构…
See, unfortunately, the medical establishment...
…就像其他的商业组织
...is a business like any other business.
而商业需要客户
And business needs customers.
他们想把最贵的卖♥♥给你…
They want to sell you their most expensive item...
…就是没有必要的手术
...which is unnecessary surgery.
我能用热水洗脸吗
Can I use hot water on my face?
不行…
No. You know...
…我不是一个商人
...I am not a businessman.
我是一名整体治疗师 这是一种召唤 是一种天赋
I am a holistic healer. It's a calling. It's a gift.
对一些专业医疗机构来说 最大的利益就是…
You see, it's in the best interest of the medical profession...
…让你一直生病 这样可以保证有好的生意
...that you remain sick. See, that insures good business.
你不是一个病人 你是一个客户
You're not a patient, you're a customer.
而你不是一个医生 你在真实生活中扮演医生
And you're not a doctor, but you play one in real life.
刮胡子呢
What about shaving?
你乳制品吃得太多了
You're eating too much dairy.
可以吗
May I?
我想是
I guess so.
你看
You see?
你处在不和谐之中
You are in disharmony.
喉咙是肺的大门
The throat is the gateway to the lung.
扁桃腺 增殖腺 在中医理论中…
Tonsillitis, adenoiditis is, in Chinese medical terms...
…是由于热和风的入侵
...an invasion of heat and wind.
这里有些热风在吹
There's some hot air blowing in here.
You know...
你知道...
…很多年前我和 爱斯基摩人生活在一起…
...I lived with the Eskimos many years ago...
…他们常常把脸埋在雪里
...and they used to plunge their faces into the snow.
温水可以吗
Can it be lukewarm?
太多乳制品? 你真认为我吃了太多乳制品
Too much dairy? You really think I'm eating too much dairy.
舌头
The tongue.
对 舌头
Yes, the tongue.
按照医学的说法 舌
Or, in medical terms, the glossa.
是个肌肉组织
It's a muscular organ.
由两部分组成
Consists of two parts:
舌腹和舌根
The body and the root.
被这层粘膜覆盖
You see, it's covered by this mucous membrane.
这些小凸起是舌苔
These raised little projections here are the papillae.
使它看上去毛茸茸的
It's what gives it its furred appearance.
非常有触感
Very tactile.
你的茶好了
Your tea is ready now.
这能治好你所谓的扁桃腺问题
This will solve your so-called tonsil problem.
这是特制的混合物
It's a special concoction.
包括荚迷皮 - 我喜欢荚迷皮
It contains cramp bark. - I love cramp bark.
活血草
Cleavers.
活血草? 我小时吃过一次 我那时都能举起一辆车
Cleaver? I once had cleaver as a kid. I was able to lift a car.
和一些茅草
And some couch grass.
茅草和荚迷皮?
Couch grass and cramp bark?
我想就是这些弄死了克理
(美国喜剧演员、杂耍演员,死于脑出血)
I think that's what killed Curly.
喝吧 乔治
Go ahead, drink it, George.
不好意思 托
Excuse me. Tor?
可以问个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
你有天赋能力
You have intuitive abilities.
你接触了很多宇宙中的东西
You're in touch with a lot of cosmic kind of things.
我有个纸条看不懂 我在想是不是…
I have this note I can't read. I was wondering if...
耶
Yes!
“克利夫兰117 圣安东尼奥109”
" Cleveland, 1 1 7. San Antonio, 1 09."
乔治 喝吧
Go ahead, George, drink it.
味道不坏
It's not too bad.
我是个茄子!
I'm an eggplant!
我是个茄子! 我是蔬菜!
I'm an eggplant! I'm a vegetable!
我没有吃你的咯咯糖!
I didn't take your Chuckle!
我有五个 吃了绿色和黄色的 红的不见了
I had five Chuckles. I ate the green and the yellow. The red is missing.
我根本不喜欢吃咯咯糖! - 也许他没吃
I don't even like Chuckles! - Maybe he doesn't like them.
我的脸! 我的脸! 快送我去医院!
My face! My face! Get me to the hospital!
我要那颗糖 听到了吗
I want that Chuckle, you hear?
要我给你买♥♥包糖吗
You want me to get you a Chuckle?
停车 - 停车?
Pull over. - Pull over?
“停车”? 你想单挑? - 对!
" Pull over"? You want a piece of me? - Yeah!
你想去打架? - 不! 我是个变种人!
What, you're gonna fight? - No! I'm a mutant!
让我开车 - 快 停车!
Let me drive. - Come on, man, pull over!
好吧 我要好好教训你!
All right. I'm gonna mess you up, man!
真的 男士们 拜托
Really, gentlemen, please.
我的心脏!
My heart!
你去哪? 你疯了?!
Where are you going?! Are you crazy?!
我要教训教训他! - 你有钥匙吗?
I'm gonna kick his ass! - Hey, do you have keys?
你不能离开 这是救护车!
You can't leave! This is an ambulance!
这是紧急事件! - 我不喜欢咯咯糖
This is an emergency! - I don't like Chuckles, man.
要是我再听到你说一次 我杀了你!
If I hear you one more time, I'm gonna kill you!
都是因为咯咯糖 - 什么是咯咯糖?
All this over a Chuckle. - What's a Chuckle?
果冻糖 有五种口味
It's a jelly candy. Comes in five flavours.
味蕾分布在表面纹路上
You see, taste buds run on grooves along surfaces.
现在能放开我的舌头吗 - 什么
Can you let go of my tongue now? - What?
放开我的舌头 - 对不起
Let go of my tongue. - Oh, sorry.
我要走了
Well, I should get going.
你干什么 - 我想和你吻别
What are you doing? - I was gonna kiss you good night.
亲吻
A kiss?
用舌头? 用有突起和舌苔的舌?
With the tongue? The glossa with the bumps and the papillae?
我不这么想
I don't think so.
你不能把他留在那里 - 我告诉过他我要教训他
You can't just leave him there. - I told him I was gonna mess him up.
你能给他叫辆救护车吗 - 我告诉过他我没吃过他的咯咯糖
Can you call him an ambulance? - I told him I didn't take his Chuckle!
我不吃那种粘乎乎的垃圾! - 看路
I don't eat that gooey crap! - Hey, watch the road.
看路 - 你想试试他挨的吗
Watch the road, man. - Hey, you want some of what he got?
注意! - 注意!
Hey, watch out! - Watch out!
怎么样
How you doing?
不能说话?
Can't talk?
你的怎么是塑料的
Hey, how'd you get the plastic one?
我喜欢那个
I like that.
没有扁桃腺的生活怎么样
So how's life without tonsils?
什么 那是什么
What? What's that?
这会花你多少钱 5000 6000?
So how much is this thing gonna cost you, like 5000, 6000?
边活边学 至少我们还活着
Well, live and learn. At least we lived.
克莱默去找阿克曼 他早就一点事都没有了
Kramer went to Ackman. He feels all better already.
你在做什么
What? What are you doing?
可怜的乔治
Oh, poor George.
抱歉 我不能在这待很长时间 我不想碰到舌头大夫
I'm sorry, I can't stay long. I don't want to run into Dr. Tongue.
给 我带了点东西给你
Here, I brought you something.
瞧
See?
拜托 没什么 - 把电视声音打开
Oh, please, come on. It's nothing. - Hey, turn up the TV.
这个行星着火了!
The planet's on fire!
正如你预言的那样!
It is just as you prophesised.
我们太阳系的行星都在燃烧…
The planets of our solar system incinerating...
…就像火焰星球 西格蒙 就像火焰星球!
...lik e flaming globes, Zigmond, lik e flaming globes!
就是这个! 就是这个! “火焰星球 西格蒙”
That's it! That's it! " Flaming globes of Zigmond"!
这就是我的笔记 这就是我觉得很好笑的
That's my note. That's what I thought was so funny.
并不好笑
It's not funny.
这个一点都不好笑
There's nothing funny about that.
闭嘴!
(该角色由本片的顾问扮演)
Shut up!
我有个有忧郁症的朋友 一直觉得自己有病 一直这样
I have a friend who's a hypochondriac. Always thinks he's sick, never is.
另外一种人…
Then you have another type of person...
…总认为自己健康 无论他们有多糟糕
...always thinks they're well, no matter how bad they are.
你了解这种人? 非常烦 “感觉很好”
You know this type of person? Very annoying. " Feel great.
“就像接了呼吸机”
I like being on a respirator.
“吊点滴 接心肺机 我感觉从来没有这么好”
Intravenous, heart-lung machine. I never felt better in my life."
医学每天都在发展 控制健康问题
Medical science is making advances every day to control health problems.
事实上 把心脏病变的像头痛一样…
In fact, it's probably only a matter of time...
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表