剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
God, I've never felt so alive.
也许我们不应该这样
Maybe we should call this off.
拜托,这有什么大不了的
Come on, what's the big deal?
只不过放点混凝土到他洗衣机里
We're just gonna put a little concrete in the washing machine.
会出发生什么事? - 然后它会和水混合…
And what's gonna happen? - Well, it'll mix up with the water...
最后它会变成一个硬石块
...and then, by the end of the cycle, it'll be a solid block.
只要你能把心思花在有意义的事情上
If only you could put your mind to something worthwhile.
你就会像超人一样了
You're like Lex Luthor.
你去吸引他的注意力
You keep him busy.
你走过去,和他调情…
You go over there, you start flirting with him...
然后我会走过去 在你分散他的注意力时…
...and I'll come by, and while you're keeping him busy...
我就把麻药倒到他酒里
...l'll slip it in his drink.
直接打他嘴一拳不更好些吗?
Wouldn't it be easier just to punch him in the mouth?
拜托,他们太糟糕了
Come on. They're terrible.
他们的内场队员都不行
(内场,棒球中一垒、二垒、三垒和被视为 一个单位的游击手的防守位置)
They got no infield.
对不起 - 嗯
Excuse me. - Yeah.
我去拿点吃的,你要吗?
I'm gonna get some food. You want some?
不了
No.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
愿上帝保佑你
God bless you.
谢谢,非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
真的,我说真的 我和那些…
Really, I mean that. I am not one of those people...
虚伪地说着谢谢的人不同 不,完全不一样
...who gives insincere thank-yous. No, sir. No, sir.
当我对人说谢谢 那我是真的在感谢他们
When I thank somebody, I really thank them.
所以,谢-谢-你
So thank you.
不用谢 - 人们不像以前那样常说…
You're welcome. - People don't say "God bless you"...
“愿上帝保佑你” 不知你注意到了吗?
...as much as they used to. Have you noticed that?
没有
No.
我下周要去一个裸体主义者社区
So I'm going to a nudist colony next week.
裸体主义者社区?真的?
Nudist colony? Really?
哦,当然是真的 我喜欢裸体主义者社区
Oh, yeah, yeah. I love nudist colonies.
他们可以帮助我放松
They help me unwind.
我从没去过裸体主义者社区
I've never been to a nudist colony.
哦,真的吗?那你应该去看看 他们很不错,真的很不错
Oh, really? Oh, you should go. They're great. They're great.
当然了,当活动结束后 你会不习惯再穿上衣服
Of course, when it's over, it's hard to get used to all this clothing, you know.
所以有很多次 我就把办公室的门锁起来…
So a lot of times I'll just lock the door to my office...
独自裸体坐在那
...and I'll just sit there naked.
真的? - 哦,当然了
Seriously? - Oh, yeah.
我通常一天会裸体工作几个小时
I usually work naked a couple hours a day.
格伦达,能请你帮个忙吗?
Glenda, can I ask you a favour?
我能坐这不?
Could I have this seat?
为什么你一定要坐这? 那边有那么多位置
What do you have to sit here for? There are plenty of other seats.
我不能说,对我来说坐在这里很重要
I can't explain. It's very important that I sit here.
你到底还来这干什么? 你不是已经被炒了么?
What are you doing here anyway? I thought you were fired.
好吧,好吧,那算了
Okay, okay. Fine.
我煮饭的时候裸体,我做卫生…
I cook naked, I clean...
我做卫生的时候裸体 我开车的时候裸体
I clean naked. I drive naked.
裸体,裸体,裸体
Naked, naked, naked.
你到底是谁?
Who are you?
哦,你不会想知道的,先生 我是个麻烦人
Oh, you don't want to know, mister. I'm trouble.
大♥麻♥烦
Big trouble.
你觉得轻柔绞洗方式怎么样? 你用过吗?
What about the gentle cycle? You ever use that?
你觉不觉得男人洗衣服 用轻柔绞洗会太娇气?
Do you think it's effeminate for a man to put clothes in a gentle cycle?
细薄织物呢? 你怎么处理那种材质的衣服?
What about fine fabrics? How do you deal with that kind of temperament?
用石头洗衣服呢?你见过吗?
What about stonewashing? You ever witness one of those?
一定很不错 他们是不是就用那些石头去砸牛仔裤?
That must be something. What, do they just pummel the jeans with rocks?
我没想到那包这么重
I didn't realize it was a full box.
我数到三
I'm gonna count to three.
如果你还不起来…
If you don't give up the chair...
我就把你假发摘了
...the wig is coming off.
我又不戴假发
I don't wear a wig.
一…
One...
不,对不起,我没有电♥话♥
No, I'm sorry. I don't really have a phone.
实际上我也没有公♥寓♥
In fact, I don't really have an apartment.
我是那种到处睡的人
I kind of sleep around.
我只是喜欢喝点酒…
I just like to have a few drinks...
然后让男人做他们想做的
...and then just let the guy do whatever he wants.
把眼睛闭起来好吗?
Would you close your eyes a second?
我想告诉你一个关于我乳罩的秘密
I want to tell you a secret about my bra.
你好,里克
Hello, Rick.
嘿,看看谁在这
Hey, look who's here.
对呀,里克老兄,就是我
That's right, Ricky boy, it's me.
你知道吗,克斯坦萨 我是个非常幸运的男人
You know something, Costanza, I'm a very lucky man.
我一直以来都是幸运的
I've always been lucky.
好事总是自己来到我面前
Things just to seem to fall right in my lap.
告诉你你也不会相信
You wouldn't believe it if I told you.
实际上我很高兴你能来,你知道的
In fact, I'm glad you're here, you know.
可能我对你有点苛刻
Maybe I've been a little rough on you.
我们为什么要把私事…
Why should we let personal differences...
和公事混为一谈呢?
...get in the way of business?
我…我希望你能回来
I... I want you to come back.
而且你随时都可以用我的盥洗室
And you can use my bathroom anytime you want.
你想让我回来? - 对啊
You want me to come back? - Yeah.
嘿,来干一杯,怎么样?
Hey, how about a toast, huh?
大家来一起干一杯 - 里克
Everybody, a toast! - Rick.
各位,我要举杯…
Everyone, I want to propose a toast...
为里克巴尔地♥产♥公♥司♥伟大的十年干杯…
...to 1 0 great years at Rick Barr Properties...
里克 - 为这屋里的所有人干杯…
Rick. ...and all the people in this room...
是你们让这十年成为了现实 - 里克
...that made that possible. - Rick.
而且我也要欢迎…
I'd also like to welcome back into the fold...
我们的小朋友乔治·克斯坦萨 重回我们的怀抱…
...our little, shrimpy friend, George Costanza...
虽然他这一年表现不怎么样…
...who, although he really didn't have a very good year...
我不知道你是怎么把 麦克康纳那件生意搞砸的…
How you blew that McConnell deal, I'll never know...
但是,有什么关系呢?
...but, hey, what the hell, huh?
我们都喜欢他在办公室里的滑稽表演
We've always enjoyed his antics around the office.
你还想说点什么吗?
Anything you want to add to this?
那干杯吧!
Drink up!
我喜欢历史,南北战争
I like history, the Civil War.
也许我可以当个教授什么的
Maybe I could be a professor or something.
哦,如果要教书 你得知道很多知识
Well, to teach something, you really have to know a lot about it.
我想你可能需要一个学位 - 对,没错
I think you need a degree. - Yeah, that's true.
嘿,你别… - 什么?
Hey, don't... - What?
哦,天哪,钱
Oh, my God, the money.
是1500美元,你在哪找到的? - 在我的衣服里
The 1 500, where'd you find it? - It was in my laundry.
在你的衣服里?一直都在?
In your laundry? The whole time?
我就说不要把我们的衣服混在一起
I told you not to mix in our guys.
我们要赔多少钱给那台坏了的洗衣机?
What did we figure the damage on that machine would be?
大概1200美元
It was about 1 200 bucks.
克莱默!
Kramer!
是纽曼
That's Newman.
我在屋顶上!
I'm on the roof!
那你还等什么?
Well? What are you waiting for?
伊莲,和我去趟洗衣店吧
Elaine, take a walk with me to the Laundromat.
我要给那家伙赔钱
I got to pay this guy the money.
我喜欢马,也许我可以去当马夫
I like horses. Maybe I could be a stable boy.
晚上打台球吗?
You want to shoot some pool tonight?
不了,我晚上要去看电影
I can't. I'm going to a movie!
不,可能又要通过工会
Nah, it's probably a union thing.
人们喜欢复仇
People like the idea of revenge.
你们听过这样的话吗? “最好的复仇就是自己好好活着”
You ever hear the expression: "The best revenge is living well"?
这话我说过,换句话说,意思是
I've said this. In other words, it means, supposedly...
最好的报复人的方法…
...the best way to get back at someone...
就是你快乐而成功地生活着
...is by being happy and successful in your own life.
听起来不错 但对查尔斯·布朗森式的人不适用
(查尔斯·布朗森,代表作猛龙怪客系列 获1976年金球奖“全球最受欢迎艺人”)
Sounds nice. Doesn't really work on that Charles Bronson kind of level.
你们知道 在电影里他的家人被一群街头混混
You know, those movies where his whole family gets wiped out...
杀光了 你觉得你能跑到他面前对他说
...by some street scum. You think you could go up to him:
查理,把点357口径手♥枪♥忘了吧 你需要一套特制西服,一辆敞篷跑车…
" Charlie, forget the.357. You need a custom-made suit and a convertible...
新毛毯,法式玻璃门,长沙发
...new carpeting, French doors, a divan.
这些可以要那些小阿飞好看
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表