剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
He's a city marshal.
他把车拖走了
He's towing the car away.
克莱默之前欠了数千块的罚单
Kramer owes thousands of dollars in back tickets.
他本来想把我一起拖走的
He was gonna tow it with me in the car.
所以他们拖走了车 我站在外面
So they tow the car. Now I am standing outside...
我快冻死了 但我不能走 因为我得告诉他…
...and I am freezing, but I cannot leave because I gotta tell him...
车子去哪了
...what happened to the car.
所以最后 他终于提着装满鸽子的大笼子下来了
So finally, finally, he comes down with this giant cage filled with doves.
他说接受了特殊的指示 每只鸽子饭量都不同
He said he was getting instructions, that each dove has a different diet.
所以我们徘徊着想打辆出租车
So we're wandering around, trying to get a cab...
这时两只鸽子飞了出去
...when two of these doves fly out.
我们就去追鸽子
Now we're running after these doves.
我差点被公交车撞到
I almost got hit by a bus.
这边进展怎么样?
So how is everything going over here?
很棒 - 好到不行
Great. - Couldn't be better.
好 因为我爸容易使人感到些许不舒服
Good, because Dad can make some people a little uncomfortable.
哦 不会的 - 少来了
Oh, no. - Get out of here.
啊 克莱默 我真该杀了他
Man, Kramer. I could kill him.
拜托 你不知道绝对 不能和克莱默纠缠这个道理吗
You know better than to get involved with Kramer.
他说让我搭个便车 - 便车
He said he'd give me a lift. - The lift.
如美人鱼的歌♥声般诱人 永远不会是表象
Like the lure of the Siren's song. Never what it seems to be.
不过在座的谁又能抗拒呢?
Yet who among us can resist?
你从哪里学来的这些?
Where do you come up with this stuff?
哦 瞧瞧谁来了 - 哦 嗨 爸
Well, look who's here. - Oh, hi, Dad.
哈罗 亲爱的
Hello, dear.
为谁涂的口红? - 没人
Who's the lipstick for? - No one.
你妈怎么样? - 挺好
How's your mother? - Fine.
你呢?上班了吗?
How about you, are you working?
当然 我为饰物出版社校订手稿
Yeah. I'm reading manuscripts for Pendant Publishing.
我和你说过10次了
I told you 1 0 times.
饰物?那群杂种
Pendant? Those bastards.
好了 小伙子们
Well, all right, boys.
我们去46号♥大街的巴基斯坦餐馆
We'll go to that Pakistani restaurant on 46th Street.
你们不怕辣 对吧?
You're not afraid of a little spice, are you?
静一静 歌♥男
Pipe down, chorus boy.
歌♥男?
Chorus boy?
哦 下雪了
It's snowing.
真美
It's beautiful.
下雪了?
Snow?
下雪对小山羊皮不好吧?
Snow, that can't be good for suede, can it?
我觉得不会
I wouldn't think so.
我该怎么办?
What should I do?
我们打车 对吧?
We're taking a cab, aren't we?
打车?只有五个路口
Cab? It's only five blocks.
为什么不反过来穿? - 反穿 好极了
Why don't you turn it inside out? - Inside out. Great.
等等
Wait a minute.
你这算干什么? - 我把夹克反穿了
What the hell do you call this? - I turned my jacket inside out.
那你看起来就像个傻瓜
Well, you look like a damn fool.
这件是新小山羊皮夹克
Well, it's a new suede jacket.
可能会被糟蹋的
It might get ruined.
你穿成这样不能和我还有我女儿一起走
Well, you're not walking with me and my daughter dressed like that.
毋庸置疑
That's for damn sure.
这…这只有几个路口
It's... It's only a few blocks.
伊莲? - 对
Elaine? - Yeah.
上来吧
Come on up.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我得喂鸟 - 怎样?
I gotta feed the birds. - So?
你有没有里兹麦片?
You got any of those Mini Ritzes?
不可思议我居然有
I can't believe that I do.
怎么 你要出门? - 对
What, are you going out? - Yeah.
嘿 你的新夹克呢?
Hey, where's your new jacket?
你把它怎么了? - 昨晚下雪时我在外面
Oh, what'd you do to it? - I was out in the snow last night.
难道你不知道 雪对小山羊皮的影响吗?
Don't you know what that does to suede?
不知道
I have an idea.
我们9:30在第三影院见
We can make the 9:30 at Cinema Three.
好的
Okay.
你好啊
Hello.
听着 再次感谢昨晚你能来 我爸说他过得很愉快
Thanks again for coming last night. Dad said he had a great time.
他还在城里吗? - 不 他今晚赶回马里兰
Is he still in town? - He's driving back to Maryland tonight.
那你现在打算怎么处理那件?
So, what are you gonna do with that one now?
不知道 - 那…
I don't know. - Well...
我不想告诉你的 但通常他恨每个人
I didn't wanna tell you this, but usually he hates everyone.
真的吗?
Really?
你打算扔掉吗? - 我不能穿了
You gonna throw this out? - Well, I can't wear it.
对 但他喜欢你
Yeah, he liked you, though.
说你让他想起一个在韩国认识的人
Said you reminded him of somebody he knew in Korea.
你知道 如果你打算扔掉的话 我可以拿着
Well, if you're just gonna throw it out, you know, I could take it.
好吧 拿去吧
Yeah. Go ahead. Take it.
我爸觉得乔治是同性恋
Dad thinks George is gay.
就因为他唱的歌♥吗?
Oh, because of all the singing?
不 他基本上认为人人都是同性恋
No. He pretty much thinks everyone is gay.
嘿 瞧 我喜欢这样的夹克
See, I like it like this.
这不是…?
Isn't that...?
是因为昨晚下的雪吗?
Is this from the snow last night?
你知道你该怎么做吗? 你应该反过来穿
You know what you should have done? You should have turned it inside out.
我会尽力记住的
I'll try and remember that.
伙计 真糟糕 这件也是你给我的
Boy, it's too bad you gave me this one too.
没错 真糟
Yeah. Too bad.
我打算处理下这条纹
Gonna have to do something about this lining.
我的皮夹克被毁了 为什么水会毁掉皮革呢?
I had a leather jacket that got ruined. Now, why does moisture ruin leather?
我不明白
I don't get this.
奶牛不是多数时间在户外的吗?
Aren't cows outside most of the time?
我不明白 难道下雨时 奶牛都跑到农舍前:
I don't understand. When it's raining, do cows go up to the farmhouse:
“让我们进去 我们穿着皮呢!”
" Let us in. We're all wearing leather!
“开门 不然会毁了这身行头的”
Open the door. We're gonna ruin the whole outfit here."
“是小山羊皮的吗?” “我就是小山羊皮的”
" Is it suede?" " I am suede.
“一身小山羊皮 没法换洗 我就这一身”
The whole thing is suede. I can't have this cleaned. It's all I got."
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表