剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
曾经有一次我在百货商店 观察女人试衣服
I was watching women in the department store trying on clothes.
我发现她们的做法 跟男人不一样
And I notice that they do it differently from men.
她们不♥穿♥上衣服 只是拿在面前比一比
Women don't try on the clothes, they get behind the clothes.
她们把衣服从衣架上拿下来…
They take a dress off the rack...
…然后将衣服拿到自己身前
...and they hold it up against themself.
好不好看她们能看出来
They can tell something from this.
她们还总是将一只脚猛往前伸
They stick one leg way out.
因为她们想知道 “假如有一天,我的一只脚成了45度…”
They need to know, " If someday I'm one-legged at a 45-degree angle...
“…我该穿什么衣服呢”
...what am I gonna wear?"
你绝不会看到男人这么做 一个男人将衣服从衣架上取下来
You never see a man do that, see a guy take a suit off the rack...
…然后直接从头上套进去 “这衣服看着如何?我买♥♥了,看上去不错”
...put his head in the neck, go, "What about this suit? I'll get it. Looks fine.
“再穿双鞋子,我得确定一下”
Put some shoes by the bottom of the pants. I want to make sure.
“太棒了,如果我走两步呢? 我走,我走”
Perfect. Now, what if I'm walking? Move the shoes, move the shoes.
“我再走”
Move the shoes."
宋飞正传 第二季 第9集 “协议”
你在做什么
What are you doing?
好了,好了
All right. All right.
那个怎么了 那个呢
What's the matter with that? What about that one?
罗伯特·沃恩 Helsinki Formula的广♥告♥?
(Helsinki Formula化妆品品牌)
Robert Vaughn, The Helsinki Formula?
他在Man From U.N.C.L.E中的表演很不错
(NBC公♥司♥制♥作♥的于196♥4♥首播的剧集, 历程5年,共105集)
He was good in Man From U.N. C.L.E.
猜猜谁的生日快到了
Guess whose birthday is coming up soon.
我知道,我知道 那周我还要动个牙根手术
I know. I know. I'm having my root canal the same week.
但愿你能找个医术高明点的医师 这可不是闹着玩的
I hope you got a good oral surgeon, because that can be very serious.
看,裸体
Hey, lookit. Naked people.
我不想看裸体
No, I don't want to see the naked people.
很久没看了吧
Been a while?
我还隐约记得上次与某人那个…
I have a vague recollection of doing something with someone...
…但那是很久之前的事了
...but it was a long, long time ago.
我记得我最后一次是在罗彻斯特
I think my last time was in Rochester.
当时我头发比现在可短多了
My hair was a lot shorter.
我记得那次还不错
I remember that it's a good thing.
如果再有机会,我还想再来一次
And someday, I hope to do it again.
怎么
What?
怎么
What?
你那是什么表情啊 - 什么表情
What was that look? - What look?
你刚刚看我的表情
The look you just gave me.
刚刚我有过什么表情吗 - 当然
I gave a look? - Yes.
什么样的? - 我明白那个意思
What kind of a look? - I know that look.
到底是什么样的 - 我凭什么告诉你
So, what was it? - Why should I tell you?
因为你是个表情大专家
Well, you're the big look expert.
让我看看你到底有多聪明
I want to see how smart you are.
相信我,那表情我绝对明白
Trust me. I know the look.
那么 - 什么
So? - What?
怎么会有那种表情呢 - 我不知道
What about the look? - I don't know.
你打什么鬼主意? - 哪有
You got something on your mind? - No.
你想事想太多了吧
Things pop into your head.
不是吗?
You?
我经常会想事
Things occur to me from time to time.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
别指望你能把刚发生的事完全忘掉
Well, you can't expect to just forget the past completely.
对,当然
Well, no, of course not.
我是说,那就是我们做过的事
I mean, it's something we did.
大概有…
Probably about...
…25次
...what, 25 times.
37次
Thirty-seven.
是的,咱俩都清楚在那干的那些事
Yeah, we pretty much know what we're doing in there.
我们了解那的一切 - 毫无疑问
We know the terrain. - No big surprises.
是的
Nope.
你觉得呢 - 我不知道,你觉得呢
What do you think? - I don't know. What do you think?
那事值得考虑一下
Well, it's something to consider.
我是说,假如…
Yeah. - I mean, let's say...
…假如…
...what if...
…我们做过? - 假如?
...we did? - What if?
难道这是世界末日还是怎么着?
Is that, like, the end of the world or something?
当然不是 - 那为什么有时我们…
Certainly not. - Why shouldn't we be able to do that...
…想做的时候不能做? - 对
...once in a while if we want to? - I know.
我是说,真的,这有什么大不了的
I mean, really, what is the big deal?
咱俩就去那
We go in there...
…就一小会,然后再回来坐在这
...we're in there for a while, then we come back out here.
这可没什么复杂的
That's not complicated.
如果我们没做还真是蠢呢
It's almost stupid if we didn't.
根本就是傻嘛 - 扯淡
It's moronic. - Absurd.
当然…
Course...
…我猜可能有些小问题
...I guess maybe some little problems could arise.
总有这么些小问题
There are always a few.
我是说,假如什么事发生了…
I mean, if anything happened...
然后我们就不能像现在这样做朋友 这样就不好了
...and we couldn't be friends the way we are now, that would really be bad.
无法想象 - 因为现在这样非常好
Devastating. - Because this is very good.
干那种事没什么问题
And that would be good.
干那种事也没什么问题
That would be good too.
现在要做的就是 把这种关系
The idea is to combine the this...
和那种事结合一下
...and the that.
但是咱俩这关系不能被破坏
But this cannot be disturbed.
对,我们不但要这种关系
Yeah, we just want to take this...
还要那种事
...and add that.
但是当然,我们得找到一种方法…
But of course, we'd have to figure out a way...
…能避免那些小问题的产生
...to avoid the things that cause the little problems.
也许定些规矩或什么
Maybe some rules or something.
例如:
For example:
现在,任何时候我有事就打电♥话♥给你 相反也一样
Now I call you whenever I'm inclined, and vice versa.
假如我们做了,我们也许会感觉…
But if we did that, we might feel...
打电♥话♥问候就成了某种义务
...a certain obligation to call.
为什么会这样呢
Well, why should that be?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
做完的第二天不准打电♥话♥
No calls the day after that.
太棒了
Beautiful.
就这么定了
Let's make it a rule.
好的,先生
All right, sir.
现在还有一个小规矩 - 说
Now, here's another little rule. - Yeah.
我们现在见面之后…
When we see each other now...
…我们可以安然回家入睡
...we retire to our separate quarters.
但是当人们做过那种事后…
But sometimes when people get involved with that...
如果要过夜的话 通常会感到压力
...they feel pressure to sleep over.
因为那
When that...
…根本就不是真睡
...is not really sleep.
睡觉跟那个有明显的界限 我就不明白…
Sleep is separate from that, and I don't see...
…为什么睡觉总是跟这种事…
...why sleep got all tied up and connected...
…有千丝万缕的联♥系♥
...with that.
规矩2:可以选择是否一起过夜
Okay, okay, rule number two: Spending the night is optional.
算是达成一致了吧
Well, now we're getting somewhere.
不错
Good.
晚安吻呢 - 不好说
What about the kiss good night? - Tough one.
听你的
Your call.
很小资
It's bourgeois.
就这样吧
Fine.
嗯
Well.
嗯
Well.
准备好了?
You ready?
好了
Ready.
你确定没问题了?
So you think you can handle this?
毫无疑问
Definitely.
嗨
Hey.
拿报纸了吗 - 还没呢
Got the paper? - Not yet.
没有报纸 - 我还没出门呢
No paper. - I haven't been out yet.
你忙活什么呢
Well, what's taking you so long?
噢,好耶
Oh, yeah.
潜水侠怎么回事
(潜水侠是美国漫画人物)
What's the deal with Aquaman?
他是没有能力上岸 还是被限制在水中了?
Could he go on the land, or was he just restricted to water?
不,我见过他上岸几次
No, I think I saw him on land a couple times.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表