剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
They might hook us up again. - Oh, God. You're so naive.
有线公♥司♥除了钱什么都不在乎
All the cable companies care about is the big "mamoo."
看看吧,你不过是对着电视 拍打几下,可怜虫
Look at you. You're banging things. You're just pathetic.
浪费你宝贵的生命
Just wasting your life.
我这可是要给你56个频道
I'm offering you 56 channels.
电影,体育,色情 终身免费
Movies, sports, nudity, and it's free for life!
别吵了 你把我的接收器吓着了
Stop shouting. You're ruining the reception.
你看看你说的什么话?你…?
Can you hear yourself? Can...?
你知不知道自己在说什么?
Do you know what you're saying?
你推荐的是违法的 - 这不是违法
What you're suggesting is illegal. - It's not illegal.
违反法律了 - 是啊
It's against the law. - Well, yeah.
扶一下,帮忙扶一下行吗?
Just hold this. Can you hold that?
你至少让我把他带过来 看一眼行不行?
Look, will you at least let me bring the guy over?
他是个传奇人物 他是个俄♥罗♥斯♥移♥民♥
He's an amazing man. He's a Russian immigrant.
它是从古♥拉♥格♥逃出来的
(古♥拉♥格♥是苏联警方负责 管理集中营的秘密组织)
He escaped from the Gulag.
他就是有线电视界的萨哈罗夫
(萨哈罗夫,苏联物理学家 参与制♥造♥苏联第一颗氢弹)
He's like the Sakharov of cable guys.
他能把你的天然气表调慢 他还卖♥♥假硬币,杰瑞
He'll slow down your gas meter. He sells slugs, Jerry.
地下铁用的那种
Slugs for the subway.
他可真是个人♥权♥主义者,是吧? - 是
He's a real human-rights nut, huh? - Yeah.
他办事利索
He's intense, man.
我不确定
I don't know.
我要是被抓了怎么办? - 你不会被抓的
What if I get caught? - You're not gonna get caught.
让我把他叫进来吧,这都90年代了 该大干一场了,行吧
Let me get him in. It's the '90s. It's Hammer Time. Come on.
我去叫他了
Just let me get him.
杰瑞,杰瑞,这就是那个修电视的
Jerry, Jerry, this is the cable man.
为什么不多等两天…
You know, why don't we wait...
…因为我明天要出镇
...because I'm going out of town tomorrow...
明天也行
Tomorrow okay.
没问题吧,等你明天回来时…
No problem. You'll have the whole thing installed...
一切都装好了
...by the time you get back.
不,我以后一打开电视 警笛就响起来了
No, every time I turn on a TV, sirens are gonna go off.
他们会像狗一样追踪到我 一定会的
They're gonna track me down like a dog, I know it.
听着,杰瑞 肯定没事,我发誓
Look, now, Jerry, it's no risk. I swear.
大都会队今年有75场比赛转播
(美国棒球大联盟球队)
The Mets have 7 5 games on cable this year.
搞定它
Put it in.
你绝不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
杰瑞马上成为有线小子了 有线小子,有线小子
Yeah, Jerry's gonna be a cable boy A cable boy, a cable boy
斯坦飞先生? - 宋飞
Mr. Steinfeld? - Seinfeld.
我们是联邦调查局的 想不想谈谈你的有线电视线路?
We're with the FBI. You wanna tell us about your cable hookup?
有线电视线路?怎么了?
My cable hookup? What about it?
非法安装
It's been illegally installed.
非法?我刚出了趟城 你们怎么知道的?
It has? I've been out of town. How did you know?
杰瑞,我不得不招 我别无选择
Jerry, I had to tell them. I had to. I had no choice.
从一开始就是他们设的套
They were onto the scam from the very beginning.
你现在情况可不妙 宋飞先生
You're in very serious trouble, Mr. Steinfeld.
等一下,等一下 我们只是受害者
Wait a minute, wait a minute. Hold on. We're just patsies.
我们只是用户而已 我们没有卖♥♥设备
We're just a couple of users. We never sold the stuff.
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人呢? 那才是你们要抓的人
What about the Russian guy? The Russian guy's the guy you want.
宋飞先生?我是斯顿探员 联邦调查局卧底
Mr. Seinfeld? Agent Stone, FBI undercover.
不,杰瑞!
No, Jerry!
不!
No!
有线小子?
Cable boy?
有线小子?
Cable boy?
你们对我的有线小子做了什么?
What have you done to my little cable boy?
麻烦一下,能不能帮我拿杯饮料?
Excuse me, could I get something to drink?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
这个航♥班♥怎么了? 你们取消饮料供应了吗?
What's with this airline? You're cutting out the drinks?
没有,先生,我们现在遇到了暴风雪 请系好您的安全带
No, sir, we're flying into a blizzard. Please fasten your seat belt.
我们要紧急迫降
We're making an emergency landing.
他们还会再讲一遍安全措施吗?
Are they gonna go over the instructions again?
我叫比尔
My name is Bill.
也许我就是你见到的最后一个人了
I might be the last person you ever see.
我倒是不害怕坐飞机 虽然很多人都怕
I'm not afraid of flying, although many people do have fear of flying.
害怕是理所当然的 我觉得害怕坐飞机…
And I have no argument with that. I think fear of flying...
…是很合理的 因为人类是不会飞的
...is quite rational, because human beings cannot fly.
人怕坐飞机 就像鱼怕开车一样
Humans have fear of flying, same way fish have fear of driving.
你把一条鱼往方向盘上一放 然后它们就这样:“这样不对啊”
You put a fish behind the wheel, and they go, "This isn't right.
“我不该在这开车”
I shouldn't be doing this.
“我不属于这里”
I don't belong here."
听起来你的旅行很不爽啊 - 嗯…
Sounds like a rough trip. - Well...
…跑道上挤满了消防车和救护车
...there were fire engines and ambulances all on the runway.
然后当我们安全降落时 他们看起来都很失望
And then when we landed safely, they all seemed so disappointed.
大学把表演取消了?
So the college cancelled the gig?
雪太厚了,路封锁了
There was so much snow, the roads were closed.
你能来接我,真是太谢谢你了 再次感谢
I really appreciate you picking me up. Thanks again.
没什么 - 哪能啊,真的,这可是跑趟机场
Forget it. - No, really, an airport run.
没什么大不了
It's nothing.
假如我求你:“能不能帮我个忙?” 这是一回事
It's one thing if I asked you, " Could you do me a favour?"
但假如我没直接开口问…
But to suggest it...
当你给我讲你在飞机上所经历的…
When you told me what you went through on the plane...
…这些会让你停下来静静地思考
...it makes you stop and think.
感谢老天我有一个真正的朋友
I appreciate having a real friend.
要是换成瑞奇·布兰蒂斯 就值得怀疑了
If Richie Brandis did this, I'd be suspicious.
他帮人必是有其他目的的
You know how he's always got some ulterior motive?
其他目的…
Ulterior motive...
等等,别走桥,从这下去
Wait a minute. Don't take the bridge. Get off here.
咱们不能回我那 伊莲在开派对
We can't go back to my place. Elaine's having the shower.
今天晚上?现在? - 是啊,我都给忘了
What, tonight? Now? - Yeah. Yeah, I forgot all about it.
算了,我们去你那吧
No big deal. We'll go back to your place.
我那?算了吧,我自己都受够了 我才不想回我家
My place? No, no. I hate my place. I don't wanna go back to my place.
哦,要不吃点什么?
Well, you wanna get a bite?
我倒是想 不过我刚吃了一整罐焖牛肉
Well, yeah, I would. It's just that I just ate a whole pot roast.
那咱干点什么?
Well, so, what should we do?
最起码是不是先把你的行李放下?
You know, shouldn't we at least drop off your bag?
红衬衫!红衬衫! 就是那件红衬衫啊!
Red shirt! Red shirt! That's the red shirt!
你说什么呢 - 你穿着粘着巧克力的衬衫
What are you talking about? - You're wearing the chocolate shirt!
是的,你说怎么这么巧啊
I am. What a strange coincidence.
不赖啊,伙计 你早上要早起的吧
Nice try, my friend, but you gotta get up pretty early in the morning.
你得让我去一趟
You gotta let me go over there.
你不会想在一个孕妇的派对上 骚扰人家吧?
What, you're gonna badger a pregnant woman at her own baby shower?
难道你想把衬衫脱下来 让人家当场用苏打水给你洗了?
You're gonna take it off and make her rinse it in club soda?
不,我要把衬衫放到她鼻子前 好让她仔细闻闻…
No. I'm gonna hold it under her nose so she can smell the scent...
我忍♥了三年变了味的 博斯克巧克力酱
...of stale Bosco that I had to live with for three years.
然后我要说:“还记得 这件衬衫吧?现在…
Then I'm gonna say, " Remember this shirt, baby? Well, now...
该是你付出代价的时候了”
...it's payback time!"
我们最近在河滨大道买♥♥了套公♥寓♥
We just bought an apartment on Riverside Drive.
伯纳德·哥兹的母亲 过去住那
Bernard Goetz's mother used to live there.
泰德去哪了? - 海厄尼斯港 (肯尼迪家族在马萨诸塞州的家)
So where's Todd? - Up in Hyannisport.
天啊,海厄尼斯港 跟肯尼迪家人一起吗?
Oh, my God, Hyannisport? With the Kennedys?
那还有谁? - 洛斯也在吗?
Who else is up there? Is Rose up there?
分娩日是哪天啊? - 3月20日,上午9点
So when's your due date? - March 20th, 9 a.m.
你还知道几点? - 我计划做剖腹产手术
You know the time? - I'm having a planned C-section.
我的医师告诉我 假如正常分娩我也许会患精神病
My therapist told me if I go through labour, I might get psychotic.
莱斯利,莱斯利 萨金特·施莱佛出了什么事?
(萨金特·施莱佛是美国政客 因与肯尼迪家族的关系闻名)
Leslie, Leslie, what ever happened to Sargent Shriver?
他现在还跟他们一起吗? 最近没怎么听说他
Is he still with them? You don't hear much about him these days.
他,是不是,被逐出来了 还是…?
Is he, like, out of the loop, or...?
伊莲,这是谁做的?希尔斯吗?
Elaine, who catered this, Sears?
这是要干什么? 你们来这干什么?
What is this? What are you doing here?
我们来装有线电视 - 有线电视?
We're putting in the cable. - The cable?
不行,我们这开派对呢 现在不能装
No, I'm having a party here. You can't do this now.
我们现在必须装
Oh, we have to do this now.
这又是谁? - 哪个?
Who is this guy? - Which one?
他俩 - 苏联的有线电视专家
Both of them. - They're Soviet cable guys.
行,杰瑞知道吗?
Okay. Does Jerry know about this?
当然,是经过他允许的
Oh, yeah, yeah. It's all authorized. Yeah.
不行,现在不行 - 伊莲…
You can't. You can't do this now! - Elaine...
你知不知道请他来多不容易
Do you know how booked up this guy is?
要是这次让他走了 杰瑞要花好几个月再去请他
If I send him away now, it's gonna take Jerry months to get him back.
他肯定不想那样
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表