剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Well, I didn't really mean a pony per se.
在波兰,当我还是小女孩的时候…
When I was a little girl in Poland...
我们都有小马
...we all had ponies.
我姐姐有小马
My sister had pony.
我的堂兄也有
My cousin had pony.
这有什么不对吗? - 没有,绝对没有
So, what's wrong with that? - Nothing, nothing at all.
我刚刚只是想说… - 咱们要不要喝点咖啡?
I was just merely expressing... - Should we have some coffee?
谁喝咖啡?
Who's having coffee?
那是多么英俊的小马 我爱他
He was a beautiful pony, and I loved him.
您当然爱他 谁会不喜欢小马呢?
Well, I'm sure you did. Who wouldn't love a pony?
谁会不爱有小马的人呢?
Who wouldn't love a person that had a pony?
你,你自己说的
You. You said so.
不是这样的 瞧 我们那时没有小马
No, see, we didn't have ponies.
我相信在那个年代 小马在波兰很寻常
I'm sure at that time in Poland, they were common. They were...
可能就像小汽车一样
...probably like compact cars.
到此为止
That's it.
受够了
I had enough.
享受你们的咖啡 各位
Have your coffee, everybody.
她有点不高兴 这是令人动容的一天
She's a little upset. It's been an emotional day.
我不知道她有小马啊
I didn't know she had a pony.
我怎么会知道她有小马
How was I to know she had a pony?
谁能知道一个移♥民♥还会有小马呢?
Who figures an immigrant is gonna have a pony?
你们知道这可能性有多大?
Do you know what the odds are on that?
我是说,所有我见过 来纽约港的移♥民♥照片里
I mean, in all the pictures I saw of immigrants on boats coming into New York Harbour...
我从没见过他们谁骑着小马的
...I never saw one of them sitting on a pony.
但是为什么这些有小马的人会来这?
But why would anyone come here if they had a pony?
离开一个到处是小马的国家 来到一个没有小马的国家
Who leaves a country packed with ponies to go to a non-pony country?
讲不通嘛
It doesn't make sense.
我说错了吗?
Am I wrong?
我开车送你去机场吧 - 不用了,我们打的
I'll drive you to the airport. - No, we're taking a cab.
我只是希望这个“小马事件” 没有扫了你们旅游的兴致
I just hope that whole pony incident didn't put a damper on the trip.
别瞎猜了 不过是个误会
Oh, don't be ridiculous. It was a misunderstanding.
我倒是同意他的想法
Hey, I agree with him.
没人喜欢有小马的孩子
Nobody likes a kid with a pony.
如果你下次见到她,代我 向她道歉,伊莲也感到很不好意思
Well, if you ever talk to her, tell her I'm sorry. Elaine too. She feels terrible.
你应该给玛雅打个电♥话♥ - 可能会的
You know, you should call Manya. - Maybe I will.
嗨 - 嗨
Oh, hi. Hey. - Hey.
我过来告个别
I just came to say goodbye.
这些需要帮忙吗? - 不沉,我自己能行
Hey, need any help with those? - It's nothing. I got it.
你的平台搞的怎么样了?
So how are your levels coming along?
我决定不弄了
Well, I decided I'm not gonna do it.
真的吗?真是晴天霹雳啊
Really? What a shock.
再见,杰瑞,我们会给你打电♥话♥的 - 保重
Goodbye. We'll call you. - Take care.
拜拜,杰 - 拜拜,老爸,再见
Bye, Jer. - Bye, Dad. Take it easy.
再见,克莱默先生 - 再见,莫蒂
Bye, Mr. Kramer. - Yeah, so long, Morty.
那么…
So...
我的那顿饭什么时候请啊?
...when do I get my dinner?
哪有什么饭 那个赌不算了,我不弄了
There's no dinner. The bet's off. I'm not gonna do it.
我就知道你不会弄得 所以我才打赌
Yes, I know you're not gonna do it. That's why I bet.
要是我不弄了 打赌就不算了
Yeah, well, there's no bet if I'm not doing it.
就是赌这个 赌的就是你不弄
That's the bet, that you're not doing it.
我可以弄的 只是不想弄了
Yeah, I could do it. I don't wanna do it.
我们赌的可不是你想不想…
We didn't bet on if you wanted to do it...
我们赌的是能不能弄成
...we bet on if it would be done.
可以弄成的 - 当然可以弄成
And it could be done. - Well, of course it could be done.
一切皆有可能 但是真正成了才算成了
Anything could be done, but it only is done if it's done.
让我看看你的平台吧
Show me the levels.
赌的就是平台 - 我不想要平台了
The bet is the levels. - I don't want the levels.
赌的就是它
That's the bet.
哥们
Man.
你好
Hello.
不,哦,嗨
No. Oh, hi.
不在,他们刚走
No, they just left.
天啊
Oh, my God.
稍等一下 也许我还能追上他们
Hang on a second, maybe I can still catch them.
妈,妈 这里
Ma. Ma, up here.
别上车
Don't get in the cab.
玛雅去世了
Manya died.
玛雅去世了!
Manya died!
谁打的电♥话♥? - 里奥舅舅
Who'd you talk to? - Uncle Leo.
葬礼什么时候举♥行♥? - 不知道,他说他会再打过来的
And when's the funeral? - I don't know, said he'd call back.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
You know what this means?
咱们的大折扣完了 票是不能退的
We lost the supersaver. Those tickets are nonrefundable.
她刚做了检查 医生说她没事
She just had a checkup. The doctor said she was fine.
除非… - 什么?
Unless... - What?
什么? 没什么
What? Nothing.
你难道认为…?
You don't think...?
那些关于小马的看法?
What, the pony remark?
别傻了 她可是个老太太
Oh, don't be ridiculous. She was an old woman.
你难道认为我害死了她?
You don't think I killed her?
你知道机票要花多少钱吗?
You know what that flight will cost us?
那只是天真的评论
It was an innocent comment.
我不知道她有一只小马
I didn't know she had a pony.
也许我们该坐军用飞机
Maybe we could get an Army transport flight.
我想他们在萨拉索塔有基地的
They got a base in Sarasota, I think.
我只是顺着当时的话茬说的 开个玩笑而已
I mean, the whole thing was taken out of context. It was a joke.
肯定是里奥舅舅
That's probably Uncle Leo.
你好
Hello.
是的,我知道了
Yes, I know.
只是其中一件事
Well, it's just one of those things.
好的,好的 到时候见
Sure, sure. We'll see you then.
葬礼星期三举♥行♥
The funeral's Wednesday.
星期三?什么…?星期三几点?
Wednesday? What...? What Wednesday?
星期三,两点整
Two o'clock, Wednesday.
怎么了? - 星期三我有垒球比赛
What? - I got a softball game on Wednesday.
是一场锦标赛
It's the championship.
没说你必须去 去比赛就行
So you're not obligated. Go play in your game.
我甚至都不认识她 - 那就别去了
I didn't even know the woman. - So don't go.
我是说,我见过她三次 我都不知道她姓什么
I mean, I met her three times. I don't even know her last name.
杰瑞,又没人逼你
Jerry, no one's forcing you.
我是说,谁会在星期三举♥行♥葬礼呢?
I mean, who has a funeral on a Wednesday?
我真想知道为什么 我是说…
That's what I wanna know. I mean...
这可是锦标赛 我势不可挡
...this is the championship. I'm hitting everything.
我没有合适的衣服穿了 你,你什么也没有
I don't have a dress to wear. And, you, you don't have anything.
我有运动夹克
I got my sport jacket.
你不能穿这个去参加葬礼
You're not wearing that to a funeral.
这怎么了? - 让人笑话死
What's wrong with it? - It looks ridiculous.
让我现在买♥♥身新运动夹克吗?
What, I'm gonna buy a new sport jacket now?
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
知道这场葬礼我要 花费多少钱吗?天啊
You know what this funeral's gonna wind up costing me? Oh, boy.
我们理解不了死亡
We don't understand death.
有一点可以证明 我们会送给死人一个枕头
And the proof of this is that we give dead people a pillow.
我的意思是,你知道
And, I mean, hey, you know.
我觉得假如你要是 伸展不开,无法好好休息
I think if you can't stretch out and get some solid rest at that point...
我觉得床上用品如何 并没有太大的意义
...I don't see how bedding accessories really make the difference.
人们给死人穿上一身套服 再加一个枕头
I mean, they got the guy in a suit, with a pillow.
他是要去开会 还是要小睡一会?
Now, is he going to a meeting, or is he catching 40 winks?
让我们开动脑筋 想想他们会去哪?
I mean, let's make up our mind where we think they're going.
事实上我喜欢小马
I actually like ponies.
当时我只是想找个话茬
I was just trying to make conversation.
你的比赛是几点? - 2:45
What time is your game? - 2:45.
葬礼几点? - 两点整
And what time is the funeral? - Two o'clock.
葬礼要花多长时间?
How long does a funeral take?
要看那人如何了…
Depends on how nice the person was...
但是奥斯瓦德的葬礼也花了45分钟
(奥斯瓦德—刺杀肯尼迪总统的凶手)
...but you gotta figure even Oswald took 45 minutes.
那你不能两边兼顾了
So you can't do both.
假如换成我死了…
You know, if the situation were reversed...
玛雅要参加麻将锦标赛或什么比赛
...and Manya had some mahjong championship or something...
我肯定不强求她来参加葬礼 我能理解她
...I wouldn't expect her to go to my funeral. I would understand.
你怎么能考虑不去呢?
How can you even consider not going?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表