剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking.
我很难想象…
I cannot envision any circumstance...
我还有做♥爱♥的机会是什么样子
...in which I'll ever have the opportunity to have sex again.
怎么可能呢?
How's it gonna happen?
我根本看不到希望
I just don't see how it could occur.
葬礼总会让我联想到 自己终有一死…
You know, funerals always make me think about my own mortality...
和怎么死的问题
...and how I'm actually gonna die someday.
自己,死
Me, dead.
想想吧
Imagine that.
大家都劝我好好自省一下…
They always make me take stock of my life...
看看自己是如何虚度光阴 又打算如何继续浪费余生的
...how I've pretty much wasted all of it and how I plan to continue wasting it.
我知道了,然后你对自己说
I know, then you say to yourself:
“从此刻起,我不会再虚度时光”
"From this moment on, I'm not gonna waste any more of it."
接着又说,“要怎么办?”
But then you go, "How?
“我怎么可能做到不浪费呢?”
I mean, what can I do that's not wasting it?"
现在是在浪费时间? 那我们该做什么?
Well, is this a waste of time? What should we be doing?
不能和别人喝咖啡吗? - 你知道…
Can't you have coffee with people? - You know...
我真不敢相信你竟然考虑不去比赛
You know, I can't believe you're even considering not playing.
我们需要你 你势不可挡
We need you. You're hitting everything.
他必须去 也许就是他害死了她
He has to go. He may have killed her.
我?
Me?
你呢? 小马可是你提起来的
What about you? You brought up the pony.
但是我没说我讨厌有小马的人
Oh, yeah, but I didn't say I hated anyone who had one.
左外野谁打? - 班德?
Who's gonna play left field? - Bender?
班德?他打不了左外野 他太差劲了
Bender? He can't play left. He stinks.
我看不出你去参加葬礼有什么意义
I just don't see what purpose it's gonna serve, you going.
我是说,死人会在乎谁去参加葬礼吗?
I mean, you think dead people care who's at their funeral?
他们甚至都不知道 自己还有葬礼
They don't even know they're having a funeral.
她又不会在某处盯着 “真不敢相信杰瑞竟然没来”
It's not like she's in the back going, "I can't believe Jerry didn't show up."
也许她的灵魂在那呢 那怎么办?
Maybe she's there in spirit. How about that?
假如你是灵魂,并且你可以 穿梭于其他维度空间和星系
If you're a spirit, and you can travel to other dimensions and galaxies...
发现宇宙的奥秘…
...and find out the mysteries of the universe...
你觉得她会去海洋公园道的 德雷克斯勒殡仪馆吗?
...you think she'll be at Drexler's Funeral Home on Ocean Parkway?
乔治,我见过这个女人 她不会到其他空间的
George, I met this woman. She is not travelling to any other dimensions.
你知道对于死人来说 旅行多么容易吗?
Do you know how easy it is for dead people to travel?
不像坐公车 只需要一秒钟
It's not like getting on a bus. One second:
心之所至 身之所至
It's all mental.
他们结婚五十年了 他现在要搬去菲尼克斯
Fifty years they were married. Now he's moving to Phoenix.
菲尼克斯? 他的房♥子怎么了?
Phoenix? What's happening with his apartment?
不知道 貌似二战后他们一直住在那
I don't know. They've been in there since, like, World War II.
300美元的月租
Rent's $300 a month.
一个月三百美元?
Three hundred a month?
天啊
Oh, my God.
尽管这看起来是沉重的一刻
Although this may seem like a sad event...
但是今天不该是哀悼的一天
...it should not be a day of mourning...
因为玛雅的一生充实而完美
...for Manya had a rich, fulfilling life.
她在一个别样的世界长大 一个简单的世界
She grew up in a different world, a simpler world...
有爱她的父母 还有乡间那美丽的村舍
...with loving parents, a beautiful home in the country.
据我所知 她甚至有过小马
And from what I understand, she even had a pony.
她多爱她的小马啊
Oh, how she loved that pony.
即使到了年迈之年 每当她提起它…
Even in her declining years, whenever she would speak of it...
她的双眼闪烁着光芒
...her eyes would light up.
它那满是光泽的毛发 和它那如丝般整齐的鬃毛
Its lustrous coat, its flowing mane.
它是克拉科的骄傲
(克拉科—旧时波兰国都)
It was the pride of Cracow.
现在比赛差不多开始了
Well, game's starting just about now.
你们两个都能来非常不错 很有礼貌
It was good that the two of you came. It was a nice gesture.
我现在还不是医生 莫蒂叔叔,我只是个实习医师
I'm not a doctor yet, Uncle Morty. I'm just an intern.
我不能给航♥班♥写病例
I can't write a note to an airline.
你有学位,他们不会在乎的 他们看到有条子就行
You got your degree. They don't care. They just wanna see something.
我只想告诉您我有多抱歉 - 杰瑞
I just wanted to say how sorry I was. - Jerry...
想听点什么吗?
...you wanna hear something?
你的堂兄杰弗里去其他公园了
Your cousin Jeffrey is switching parks.
他们把他调到河边市了
They're transferring him to Riverside...
他要将原来的计划 重新再弄一遍,你明白吗?
...so he'll completely revamp that operation, you understand?
明白
Yeah.
他要在河边市把原来在 中♥央♥公园所做的再做一遍
He'll do in Riverside now what he did in Central Park.
更多的钱
More money.
那么…
So...
那就是你的堂兄
...that's your cousin.
你不明白 我从没买♥♥过全价票
You don't understand. I've never paid full fare.
我想再次表达那天晚上…
Once again, I just wanted to say how sorry I am...
我有多抱歉 - 我也是
...about the other night. - Oh, me too.
不用,不用 她都忘了
Oh, no, no, no. She forgot all about that.
令她更为恼怒的是土豆沙拉
She was much more upset about the potato salad.
我听说你要搬到菲尼克斯
So I understand you're moving to Phoenix.
我兄弟住在那里
Yeah. My brother lives there.
我想玛雅也愿意去菲尼克斯
I think Manya would've liked Phoenix.
太棒了 非常好的小镇
Gorgeous, exquisite town.
你的公♥寓♥怎么了?
So, what's happening with your apartment?
当然…
Of course...
那很热 我得买♥♥个空调
...it's very hot there. I'll have to get an air conditioner.
你可以用我的 我会给你运过去
Oh, you can have mine. I'll ship it out to you.
那西区大道的那套大房♥子怎么了?
But what about that big apartment on West End Avenue?
他们说又干燥又闷热
Although, they say it's a dry heat.
干燥,潮湿 那房♥子到底怎么了?
Dry, wet. What's happening with your apartment?
我都不知道自己 是否要带冬天的衣服
I don't even know if I should take my winter clothing.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
把冬天的衣服留在房♥子里…
Leave the winter clothing in the apartment...
我帮你看着
...and I'll watch it for you.
我过去住 保证你的衣服没事
And I'll live there, and I'll make sure that nothing happens to it.
哦,那套房♥子
Oh, the apartment.
杰弗里要了那套房♥子
Jeffrey's taking the apartment.
哦,杰弗里 - 你认识杰弗里
Oh, Jeffrey. - You know Jeffrey.
是的,据我所知 他在公园管理局工作
Yeah, from what I understand, he works for the Parks Department.
下雨了 - 下雨了?
It's raining. - It's raining?
下雨了
It's raining.
比赛要推迟了
The game will be postponed.
明天再比赛
We'll play tomorrow.
相信我,假如军方没有关闭
Believe me, I wouldn't bother you...
萨拉索塔的基地 我也不会这么缠着你
...if the Army hadn't closed that base in Sarasota.
在这,随便写点什么 - 不行,我会惹上麻烦的
Here, scribble a little something here. - I can't. I'll get in trouble.
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for God's sake.
打垒球谁被传球牵制过?
Who gets picked off in softball?
从没听说过 - 我以前可没有过
It's unheard-of. - Never happened to me before.
我记得我问过自己 “杰瑞为什么离垒那么远?”
I remember saying to myself, "Why is Jerry so far off the base?"
恐怕这个耻辱 要伴随我一生了
I'll have to live with this shame for the rest of my life.
到了第五局 你为什么又截了那个高飞球?
Look. Then in the fifth inning, why did you take off on the pop fly?
我还以为有两次出局
I thought there were two outs.
看到你在跑我都不相信
I couldn't believe it when I saw you running.
我还以为他们把规则给改了
I thought maybe they had changed the rules or something.
这是我这辈子最失败的一刻
It was the single worst moment of my life.
那莎伦·贝丝呢?
What about Sharon Besser?
哦,当然,1973年
Oh, well, of course, 1973.
让你感到奇怪是吧? - 奇怪什么?
Makes you wonder, doesn't it? - Wonder about what?
灵魂世界
You know, the spirit world.
你是说玛雅在比赛中给我施了咒?
Wait, you think Manya showed up during the game and put a hex on me?
我没见过这么打球的人
I never saw anyone play like that.
但我去过葬礼了
But I went to the funeral.
这也不能弥补她的死亡
Yeah, but that doesn't make up for killing her.
也许玛雅没去葬礼…
Maybe Manya missed the funeral...
因为她那天正在别的星系
...because she was off visiting another galaxy that day.
难道你不觉得 她会听说我出席了
Don't you think she would've heard I was there?
不一定
Not necessarily.
谁能想到一个移♥民♥会有小马呢?
Who figures an immigrant is gonna have a pony?
什么是小马? 小马的意义是什么?
What is the pony? What is the point of the pony?
我们为什么要这些 动物,这些小马?
Why do we have these animals, these ponies?
除了骑一骑,还能干什么?
What do we do with them, besides the pony ride?
为什么是小马? 我们要小马干什么?
Well, why ponies? What are we doing with them?
我是说,警♥察♥又不 用它们来指挥交通
I mean, police don't use them for, you know, crowd control.
“嘿,请退到路障后面”
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表