剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我父母现在住在佛罗里达 他们去年搬过去的
My parents live in Florida now. They moved there last year.
他们并不想去佛罗里达 但是他们都年过60了
They didn't wanna move to Florida, but they're in their 60s...
法律就是这么规定的
...and that's the law.
你也知道这怎么运作 政♥府♥调来些没事的警♥察♥
And you know how it works. They got the leisure police.
他们开着小巡逻警车 在老人家门口停下
They pull up in front of the old people's house with the golf cart.
“一起走,穿白腰带、白裤衩 白鞋子的,坐到后面”
"Let's go, pop. White belt, white pants, white shoes, get in the back.
“把雪铲子放下,别动,放下!”
Drop the snow shovel, right there. Drop it!"
我对家庭聚会不感兴趣
I am not much for the family gathering.
你就坐在那,谈的内容令人厌烦 很无聊不是吗?
You ever sit there, and the conversation's so boring, it's so dull?
然后你就开始幻想 你在想:
And you start to fantasize. You know, you think:
“假如我现在突然站起来 从窗户跳出去,我在想会不会…”
"What if I just got up and jumped out that window? I wonder what..."
从玻璃上直撞过去
Just crash right through the glass, you know.
再回去,发现碎了的玻璃 每个人都很惊讶
Come back. There's broken glass. Everybody's upset.
“我没事,我刚才有点烦”
"No, I'm all right. I was just a little bored there.
“现在好了,我回来了”
And, no, I'm fine. I came back.
“罗斯姨母,我还想听听 关于你的胡默尔瓷偶收藏”
I wanna hear more about that Hummel collection, Aunt Rose.
“接着刚才讲吧”
Let's pick it up right there."
你有那么多件好夹克 我不明白你为什么要带这一件
You have so many nice jackets. I don't know why you had to bring this jacket.
现在谁还穿这样的夹克?
Who wears a jacket like this?
那件灰色的不好吗?
What's wrong with that nice grey one?
你有好看的衣服 都在你的衣柜里
You have beautiful clothes. They sit in your closet.
莫蒂,你不能穿这件
Morty, you can't wear this.
宋飞正传 第二季 第2集 “小马事件”
你去接电♥话♥吧? - 我以为你要去接的
Are you getting that? - I thought you were getting it.
我应该接吗? - 你想让我接吗?
Should I pick up? - Do you want me to get that?
我要接了 - 我接吧
I'll get it. - I'll get it.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
能不能把声音调小点?
Would you make this thing lower?
我在街上都听得到 - 嘿,杰,怎么样?
I can hear it on the street. - Hey, Jer, how did you do?
我们赢了 我在比赛中表现出色
We won. I made an incredible play in the field.
那是一个三垒的回跑
It was a tag-up at third base.
我在左外野用一个腾空球 把那小子封♥杀♥出局
I threw the guy out, from left field, on a fly.
因为我的出色表现 我们进入了周三的锦标赛
We'll be in the championship game Wednesday because of me.
那是我人生最棒的一刻
It was the single greatest moment in my life.
最棒的一刻,一场比赛吗?
This is your greatest moment, a game?
不,当然是莎伦·贝丝
Well, no. Sharon Besser, of course.
你知道我最棒的那一刻,知道吗?
You know what my greatest moment was, don't you?
1946年,在哈利·弗莱明手下工作时
In 1946, I went to work for Harry Flemming...
我想出了那个无带 军用防水短上衣的点子
...and I came up with the idea for the beltless trench coat.
杰瑞,看看这件运动夹克
Jerry, look at this sport jacket.
这像是一件可以穿着参加 周年派对的衣服吗?
Is this a jacket to wear to an anniversary party?
人家是个个人主义者 曾经在哈利·弗莱明手下工作
Well, the man's an individualist. He worked for Harry Flemming.
他知道自己在干什么 - 但这可是50周年纪念日
He knows what he's doing. - But it's their 50th anniversary.
你妈妈不喜欢 我的择衣标准
Your mother doesn't like my taste in clothing.
今天我跟玛雅 还有艾萨克通了电♥话♥
I spoke to Manya and Isaac on the phone today.
他们又邀请你了 我觉得你应该去
They invited you again. I think you should go.
首先,我都订好计划 要跟伊莲一起了
First of all, I made plans with Elaine.
那就带上她去
So bring her.
我都不认识他们 她是谁来着?你二姐?
I don't even know them. What is she, your second cousin?
我是说,我这辈子 也就见过他们三次
I mean, I met them three times in my life.
我也不了解她
I don't know her either.
她让我从佛罗里达飞过来就为了这 现在她又要批评我的衣服
She made me fly from Florida for this, and then she criticizes my jacket.
至少过来打个招呼 喝杯咖啡,然后再走
At least come and say hello, have a cup of coffee, then you leave.
他怎么就能走?
How come he gets to leave?
假如我跟里奥舅舅 坐一起,我肯定走
If I wind up sitting next to Uncle Leo, I am leaving.
他跟我说话的时候 总爱拉我的胳膊
He's always grabbing my arm when he talks to me.
我猜是因为大部分人 听他说话讲一半就走了
I guess because so many people have left in the middle of his conversation.
并且总是关于 杰弗里的,对吧?
And it's always about Jeffrey, right?
是啊,他谈起他 就好像他分♥裂♥了原子
Yeah. He talks about him like he split the atom.
那小子在公园管理局工作
The kid works for the Parks Department.
莫蒂,过来吗? - 哦,我都给忘了
Morty, you coming in? - Oh, yeah. I forgot all about it.
打得怎么样? - 我们赢了
Hey. How'd you do? - We won.
我们进入了总决赛 - 太棒了
We're in the finals on Wednesday. - Yeah!
你们这是要干什么?
What is this about?
我把公♥寓♥的整个 构造都改变了
I'm completely changing the configuration of the apartment.
你要看了都不一定信 全新的生活方式
You're not gonna believe it when you see it. Whole new lifestyle.
你要弄什么? - 平台
What are you doing? - Levels.
平台 - 是的
Levels. - Yeah.
我把所有的家具都弄走了…
I'm getting rid of all my furniture, all of it...
然后弄上这种 高度不同的平台
...and I'm gonna build these different levels.
还要带台阶
You know, with steps.
然后全铺上毯子
And it'll all be carpeted.
再放上枕头
With a lot of pillows.
就像古埃及
You know, like ancient Egypt.
你都计划好了? - 没,都在脑子里呢
You drew up plans for this? - No. No, it's all in my head.
没看出怎么就 让你过得舒适了
I don't see how you can get comfortable.
一定会让我很舒适
Oh, I'll get comfortable.
打算什么时候开始弄?
When do you intend to do this?
应该这个月底就能搞定
Should be done by the end of the month.
自己干吗? - 小菜一碟
Gonna do this yourself? - It's a simple job.
你觉得我弄不了? - 不是我觉得你弄不了
Well, you don't think I can, huh? - No, it's not that I don't think you can.
是我知道你弄不了 我肯定你不会弄的
I know that you can't, and I'm positive that you won't.
工具、枕头都准备好了 就剩下木材了
Well, I got the tools. I got the pillows. All I need is the lumber.
这可是个大工程 - 我看不太现实
Hey, that's some big job. - I don't see it happening.
这次,这次你错了
Yeah, well, this time... This time you're wrong.
行,咱俩打赌 - 真打赌?
Come on, I'll even bet you. - Seriously?
我不希望你们打赌 莫蒂,别让他们打赌
I don't want you betting. Morty, don't let them bet.
一顿丰盛大餐,要有甜品的 但是我要选月底完工
A big dinner with dessert, but I got till the end of the month.
给你一年 - 不必
I'll give you a year. - No, no.
一个月,这个月底 - 就这么定了
No, no, a month. End of the month. - It's a bet.
说真的,你想不想换个椅子?
Seriously, do you wanna switch chairs?
不用,挺好的
No, no. I'm fine.
杰瑞,你听听这个
Oh, Jerry, you listening to this?
好的,里奥舅舅
Yeah, Uncle Leo.
现在公园特派员 要提名表扬杰弗里
So now the Parks commissioner is recommending Jeffrey for a citation.
因为他清除了池塘的水藻?
Right, for the reducing of the pond scum?
不,不,因为徒步旅行
No, no, no. For the walking tours.
哦,对,生吃树叶旅游 旅途中人们可以吃植物
Oh, yeah, where the people eat the plant life, the edible-foliage tour.
正是如此
That's exactly right.
他了解公园的整个历史
He knows the whole history of the park.
两个小时的旅行 他可以一边讲解一边回答问题
For two hours, he's talking and answering questions.
你想知道什么?
But you wanna know something?
他要是与公园管理局的…
Whenever he has a problem with a high-powered big shot...
高♥官♥们闹了矛盾
...from the Parks Department...
你知道他会给谁打电♥话♥吗?
...you know who he calls?
米奇·曼托? (美国棒球运动员)
Mickey Mantle?
杰瑞,杰瑞
Jerry. Jerry.
这些豌豆你尝了吗?
Did you taste these peas?
这些豌豆太好吃了
These peas are great.
这些豌豆散发出乡村的清香
These peas are bursting with country-fresh flavour.
绝顶豌豆
Phenomenal peas.
你们准备好吃甜点了吗? - 呃…
Are you ready for dessert? - Well...
事实上,我们貌似该走了
...actually, we do have to kind of get going.
你们要走?
You're going?
我不怎么吃甜点,我在节食 - 我也不能吃
I don't really eat dessert. I'm dieting. - Yeah, I can't eat dessert either.
糖会让我脚踝发胖 那样就不能跳舞了
The sugar makes my ankles swell up, and I can't dance.
不能跳舞? - 他在开玩笑 玛雅
Can't dance? - He's kidding, Manya.
是个笑话吗?
Is that a joke?
你听没听说克莱尔要结婚了?
So did you hear Claire's getting married?
听说了
Yeah, yeah.
我听说那小伙子有两匹赛马
I hear the fellow owns a couple racehorses.
快马,就跟扬克斯的差不多 - 马
You know, trotters, like at Yonkers. - Horses.
他们就像大骑犬一样
They're like big riding dogs.
不会是小马吧? 多变♥态♥的动物
What about ponies, huh? What kind of abnormal animal is that?
还有那些有小马的孩子
And those kids who had their own ponies.
是的,我讨厌那种孩子
Oh, I know. I hated those kids.
事实上,有小马陪伴 长大的小孩我都讨厌
In fact, I hate anyone that ever had a pony when they were growing up.
我有一只小马
I had a pony.
我说的实际上不是小马
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表