剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
这真是最讨厌的事
You know, it's the damnedest thing.
我不想上了
lt went away.
真是怪了
Well, that's weird.
不 不 有可能的 我在医学刊物上读到过
No, no, that can happen. l've read about that in medical journals.
不过是挺奇怪的
lt's a freak thing.
我查下留言就可以走了
Let me just check my messages and we'll go.
卡罗尔 我现在能跟你说句话吗? - 当然
Carol, could l talk to you right now? -Sure.
拜托了 这...这很重要
Please, this is-- This is very important.
脚尖!脚尖!柠檬树!
Tippy-toe! Tippy-toe! Lemon tree!
我知道你是谁了 你是那个喜剧演员
Now l know who you are. You're a comedian.
我见过你 我就说在哪见过你呢
l've seen you. lt's been driving me crazy.
是的 是我
Right. l am.
卡罗 这样很无礼
Carol, that's so rude.
拜托我是认真的 - 好吧
Please, l'm serious. -Okay.
就耽搁你一小会 如果你不介意的话
Just for a moment, if you wouldn't mind.
然后我们再和杰瑞聊
And then we'll talk to Jerry.
我说你们两个好了没 我准备好了
Hey, you two, l'm ready to go.
这就是你要告诉我的?
That's what you had to tell me?
你♥爸♥爸游泳的时候穿球鞋?
Your father wears sneakers in the pool?
你不觉得很奇怪吗?
Don't you find that strange?
是挺奇怪的
Yes.
我查看下留言 然后我们就走
l'll just check my machine, and we'll go.
没有留言 走吧
No. Nothing here. Let's go.
我忘记跟你说了
l forgot to tell you.
我今天跟你聊完以后 我邻居打电♥话♥给我 放了留言给我听
After l talked to you, my neighbour called, played my messages to me.
你的留言太搞笑了 我们都笑趴下了
Yours were hilarious. We were both cracking up.
我就喜欢那样的笑话
l just love jokes like that.
我爱我的电♥话♥答录机
l love my phone machine.
我真希望自己就是个电♥话♥答录机
l wish l was a phone machine.
我希望在街上遇到不想攀谈的人时可以说
lf l saw somebody on the street l didn't want to talk to, l could go:
“很抱歉 我现在不在”
'' Excuse me. l'm not in right now.
“请留下口信 我要走了”
lf you could just leave a message, l could walk away.''
我还有一部无绳电♥话♥ 但我不是很喜欢它
l also have a cordless phone, but l don't like that as much.
因为你不能恶狠狠地放下无绳电♥话♥
Because you can't slam down a cordless phone.
当你拿着普通电♥话♥被激怒时
You get mad at somebody on a real phone:
“你怎么能这么跟我说话” 砰 你们知道的
''You can't talk to me like that.'' Bang. You know.
如果是无绳电♥话♥ “你怎么能这么跟我说话”
Cordless phone. ''You can't talk to me like that.''
我早告诉过他了
l told him.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表