剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
我开始喜欢上这些孩子了
I'm really starting to come around on these kids.
你的学校不错 约翰
You got a nice school here, John.
巴里
Barry?
刘易斯老师 我是艾伦·鲁宾
Ms. Lewis? I-It's Aaron Rubin.
艾伦 怎么了
Aaron? What's going on?
我又中了什么奖吗
Did I win another contest?
-不 我有麻烦了 -什么样的麻烦
- No. I'm in trouble. - What kind of trouble?
我被抓住偷看《美国派》
I got caught sneaking in to see "American Pie."
你打电♥话♥给我
And you called me?
我爸妈会杀了我的
My mom and dad would kill me!
实际上 你是我能想到的唯一成年人
In fact, you're the only adult I could think of to call.
你想帮我 对吗
You just want to help me, right?
当然 等着 我马上就来
More than anything. Hang tight. I'll be right there.
我知道你要说什么 瑞克 我在犯错
I know what you're going to say, Rick. I'm making a mistake,
我会成为那孩子的管家
and I'm going to end up that kid's butler,
但我不在乎
but I don't care.
艾伦找我 我要去帮他
Aaron reached out, and I'm going to be there for him.
所以准备好惠灵顿牛排的食谱吧
So prepare that Beef Wellington recipe.
我对你刮目相看 刘易斯
Actually, I'm impressed, Lewis.
24小时前 那孩子才羞辱了你
24 hours ago, that kid set out to humiliate you,
手段令人惊叹
and he did so in spectacular fashion.
那已经是过去的事了
Well, that's in the past.
人人都还在谈论
Everybody's still talking about it.
但你用你的方式处理了
But you handled it your way.
现在艾伦向你求助
And now Aaron is coming to you
你成了他最信任的人
as the person he trusts the most.
-这很不容易 -你这么认为吗
- That's huge. - ?You think?
听着 我花了很多心血
Look, I put a lot of work
为了维持我和这些学生之间的
into maintaining the godlike status
神圣关系
I have with these students,
但是是有代价的
but it comes at a price.
我和他们的关系没有你这么近
I don't connect to them the way you do.
也许第二年老师可以教点我什么
Maybe the second-year teacher can teach me something.
这得感谢我优秀的导师
Well, I had an excellent mentor.
真好 但你不能回来
That's nice, but you can't come back.
库珀已经占了你的位置
Coop already took your place.
那是在威廉·佩恩学院的全新一年
It was a whole new year at William Penn.
我有米歇尔·菲佛那么酷吗
Was I as cool as Michelle Pfeiffer?
没有
No.
《美国派》
我成了我想要成为的老师吗
Was I the teacher I wanted to be yet?
没有 但我在为之努力的路上
No. But I was on my way.
我身边有很多优秀的老师
And I had a lot of wonderful teachers around
给我做模范
to act as role models,
我们每个人都有自己独到的行事方式
each of us with our own way of doing things.
但我们有着同样的目标
But we all had the same goal...
在学生们最需要我们的时候陪在他们身边
...being there when the kids needed us most.
记录云日志的好处是
The great thing about cloud journaling
每条说明都是有根据的
is that every interpretation is valid.
那个看着好像海牛
That one kind of looks like a manatee.
不 你错了 错得离谱
Nope. You're wrong. You're way off.
那是鲍勃·巴克尔在穿袜子
That's clearly Bob Barker putting on a sock.
我注意到你看到的大多是游戏节目主持人
I notice you tend to see a lot of game-show hosts.
那不是主持俗气游戏节目的鲍勃·巴克尔
That's not the Bob Barker who hosts some tacky game show.
是孜孜不倦提倡
That's the Bob Barker who tirelessly advocates
给你宠物切除卵巢或阉♥割♥的鲍勃·巴克尔
spaying and neutering your pets.
看 一只蝴蝶
Hey, look, a butterfly.
你又错了
Wrong again.
你不太擅长这个
You're not good at this.
不 那边 你看
No, over there. You see?
是只真正的帝王蝶
It's an actual monarch butterfly.
小家伙
Aw. Sweet little guy.
它要去墨西哥见它的朋友了
He's on his way to meet his friends on their journey to Mexico.
与上帝同在 朋友
iVaya con dios, amigo!
乌鸦
Uh-oh! Crow!
快飞走 小家伙 用点逃逸策略
Fly away, little buddy! Use some evasive maneuvers!
转圈
Do a loopty-loop!
它没有转圈
He neither looptied nor looped.
我不看了
Okay, I-I'm -- I'm done.
我不看了
I'm done. I'm done.
看
Oh, look!
那像乘着雪车的亚历克斯·崔贝克
That one looks like Alex Trebek on a snowmobile!
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表