剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
选择"海底世界"或者正常点的主题
with "Under the Sea" Or something normal.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我很好
Yeah. Fine.
非常好
Totally fine.
我不觉得
I don't think you are.
我知道我们老是在说我和帕洛玛
I know we've been talking about me and Paloma so much,
我一直没问你 你和巴里分手
I haven't really checked in to see how you're doing
对你有何影响
with your Barry breakup, so...
不 跟那事无关
No, it's not that.
那是什么
Then what is it?
拜托 你可以告诉我任何事 莱妮
Come on. You can tell me anything, Lainey.
到底怎么了
What's -- What's going on?
别去
Don't go.
去巴西
To Brazil.
为什么
Why not?
因为我想要你留下
Because I want you to stay.
给我个留下来的理由
Give me a reason to stay.
你们的海底隧♥道♥之旅怎么样
How was your Chunnel ride?
冒险有时会很可怕
Taking big chances can be scary.
你并不总是知道会怎样收场
You don't always know how it's going to work out.
但那不代表你不该尝试
But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.
因为生活难以预料
Because life can be unpredictable.
你可能从一个地方开始
You can start off in one place
然后落到一个完全不同的地方
and wind up somewhere totally different.
你也不知道接下来该怎么办
And you're not exactly sure what to do next.
你好奇未来会怎样
You're left wondering what the future will hold.
不过迫不及待想要知道
But excited to find out.
我们来玩真人CS吧
Let's play laser tag!
你感觉幸运吗 混♥蛋♥
Do you feel lucky, punk?
再见
Hasta la vista,baby.
在跟我说话吗
You talkin' to me?
你玩过轮盘赌吗 永远押梅勒
You ever play roulette? Always bet on Mellor.
你是否在苍白的月光下与恶魔共舞过
You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
跟我的朋友打声招呼
Say hello to my little friend!
滚下我的飞机
Get off my plane!
我在矩阵里
I'm in the Matrix!
献给所有现实生活中威廉佩恩学院的老师
约翰校长
梅勒教练
CB
莉茲·弗莱明
苏珊·西罗门
厄尔·波尔
格兰杰先生
我们想感谢所有的老师
And we want to thank all of the teachers out there.
你们是真正的英雄
You guys are the true heroes...
比以往更甚
Now more than ever.
谢谢你们
So thank you.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表