剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
90年代的时候 定义我们的是我们的衣服
Back in the '90s, our clothes were what defined us,
但跟大多数学校一样 我们有一个
but like most schools, we had a dress code
学生们总是违反的着装守则
the kids were always violating,
比如穿破洞牛仔裤
like wearing jeans that have been ripped
或者细肩带
or straps that were spaghetti
或者抹胸
or even tops that had been tubed.
但是最惹人厌的着装
But there was no bigger dress-code offender
莫属有伤风化的T恤
than the funny off-color T-shirts.
男女同校裸体棒球 这是什么玩笑吗
Co-Ed Naked Baseball? Is that some kind of joke?
-很好笑吧 -我不觉得
- Yeah, it's funny, right? - Not to me.
这挑逗性的暗示是
The lascivious implication is an affront
对各地的男女运动的侮辱
to co-ed sports everywhere.
你 过来
And you! Get over here!
你怎么敢推广男女裸体足球
How dare you promote the sport of co-ed naked soccer?
放松 教练
Lighten up, Coach.
这些衣服在香蕉共和国有卖♥♥
They sell these at Banana Republic.
我在Structure买♥♥的
Oh, I got mine at Structure.
类似Gap 不过更酷
It's like The Gap, but cooler,
因为他们有古典柱子
because they got Greco-Roman pillars.
这违反了学校的着装守则
It's a blatant violation of the school's dress code,
你知道这意味着什么
and you know what that means.
天 不要 不要穿垃圾箱的衣服
Sweet God, no, please. Not the bin.
是的 垃圾箱
Oh, yes. The bin.
你们懂规矩的
Hey. You know the rules.
这所学校的所有学生的着装都得符合
Every student at this school is required to dress...
着装守则违反垃圾箱
整洁 干净和得体
Neat, clean, and appropriate.
而美化露臀体育运动的
And an untucked T-shirt
不扎在裤子里的T恤
glorifying a butt-naked sporting event is...
既不整洁 干净也不得体
Neither neat nor clean nor appropriate.
很好 赶紧出去
Very good. Now get out.
是的 格拉斯科特
Yep, Glascott was on a mission
要确保所有学生遵守规则
to make sure every student followed the rules.
不好意思 那条裙子显然违反了着装守...
Uh, excuse me. That skirt is in clear violation of the dress co--
你不是学生 你是莱妮
Oh. You're not a student. You're a Lainey.
谢谢
Thank you?
拜托 着装守则明显规定了
Come on, the dress code clearly states
当你双手放于两侧时
that no skirt should be shorter than your fingertips
裙子长度不能短于指尖
when your arms are down by your sides.
我知道 我没有违反 看
I know that, and I'm good. See?
手要比直
All the way down.
我的手就是这样放的 抱歉
This is where they naturally land. I'm sorry.
我要你的手臂像懒人一样垂直放在两侧
I want your arms down by your sides like a sloth, right now.
我要看懒人手臂
I want sloth arms.
违反规定
And...violation.
着装守则根本不该适用于我 约翰 我是老师
The dress code shouldn't even apply to me, John. I'm a teacher.
没错 要说有谁该遵守规则的话 就是你
Exactly. If anyone should obey the rules, it's you.
不好意思 但我们得去垃圾箱
I'm sorry, but we got to take a trip to the bin.
听我说
Listen to me.
我永远不会穿垃圾箱里阴湿超大号♥的衣服
I will never, ever wear a dank, oversized shirt from the bin,
我发誓
so help me God.
校园时代
第二季 第十二集
那是九几年的1月22日
It was January 22nd, 1990-something,
梅勒教练和他的女友 朱莉护士
and Coach Mellor and his girlfriend, Nurse Julie,
在享受他们的早晨仪式
were enjoying their morning ritual.
给我女友的一杯"早安 美国"
One cup of "Good Morning America" For my lady.
两块糖和少许牛奶
Two lumps of sugar and a dash of milk,
就像上帝的旨意
just like the good Lord intended.
没有你我可怎么办 瑞克
What would I do without you, Rick?
你会少吃很多根菜 朱莉护士
You would eat a lot less root vegetables, Nurse Julie.
-你们太怪了 -不过很职业
- You guys are weird. - But professional!
通常情况下 我会和她吻别
You see, normally, I would give her a kiss goodbye,
但这里是营业地点
but this is a place of business,
所以我会用一个得体的爱抚
so I'm going to send her off
将她送走
with an appropriate farewell canoodle.
声明下
For the record,
爱抚比接吻更让人不安
canoodling is a thousand times more disturbing than a kiss.
对爱抚的人来说不是 豪威尔老师
Not for the canoodl-ees, Ms. Howell.
没有什么比和你所爱之人
There truly is no feeling like mashing faces
碰脸更棒的感受了
with the one you love.
什么 爱 你扔下了爱情炸♥弹♥
Wait, love? You dropped the L-bomb?
天 没有
Oh, God, no.
我太爱朱莉以至于不敢让她知道我爱她
I love Julie too much to actually let her know I love her.
我每次告诉一个女性朋友我爱她
You see, every time I tell a lady friend I love her,
结局都很惨
it ends in disaster.
我要么说得太早要么说的时机不对
I either say it too early or I say it at the wrong time.
我甚至还对着答录机说过
I even said it to an answering machine.
在法庭上没有帮到我
That did not help me in court.
所以你永远不会告诉朱莉你爱她
So, you're never gonna tell Julie you love her?
不用我的嘴和话
Not with my mouth and words.
但这周末 我要送她
But this weekend, I am giving her
完美的六月纪念日礼物
the perfect six-month anniversary gift
不用说我爱你就能表达出那个意思
that says "I love you" Without actually having to say it.
你有什么想法
Whatcha thinking?
我已经把浪漫礼物缩小到了只剩几个
I've narrowed it down to a few romantic gems
可以真正表达我内心的想法
that speak to what's really deep down in my heart.
蓝色女子短裤
Blue lady shorts?
像我的那样 不过是女士穿的 因为我爱她
Like mine, but for a lady, because I love her.
你知道什么礼物能真正表达"我爱你"吗
You know what gift really says "I love you"?
什么 告诉我
What? Tell me.
说出"我爱你"
Actually saying "I love you"!
你说得很好 或许你可以告诉她我爱她
Oh, you do that well. Maybe you could tell her I love her.
-不 -总有人得告诉她
- No! - ?Well, someone has to tell her.
等等 就这样
Wait, that's it.
我每次去见我家人
Every time I go see my fam,
我总是告诉他们我有多爱朱莉
I always tell them how much I love Julie.
他们见到她后肯定会说出来的
They will definitely spill the beans when they finally meet her.
把她带去见家人 这可不是小事
Introducing her to the family? Wow. That's big.
非常大
Huge.
是时候让朱莉认识我生活中最重要的人了
It's time Julie meets the most important people in my life.
朱莉 我想要你认识我的橄榄球家庭
Julie, I want you to meet my football family!
朱莉
Julie!
等等 我们不去见你真正的家人吗
Wait, we're -- we're not meeting your actual family?
不
God, no.
我才不会浪费一个周日去和那些疯子说话
I wouldn't waste a Sunday talking with those crazy people.
这里的人才是我生活里真正的支柱
This right here is my real support in life.
我们都买♥♥了季票
We've all had season tickets forever.
认识下鱼镇弗兰奇 一♥码♥杰克
Meet Fishtown Frankie, One Yard Jack.
还有智慧卫兹
We got Willy wit' Whiz,
以及无智慧卫兹
and we got Willy wit' out Whiz.
准备好经历你人生里最令人激动的6个半小时
Get ready for the most exciting 6 1/2 hours of your life!
等等 这比赛有多长
Wait. How long is this game?
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
老兵球场有全费城最好吃的椒盐脆饼
The Vet's got the best soft pretzels in all of Philly.
你要想的话可以吃我剩的最后一点
You can have my end nub if you want.
这部分最好吃
It's the best part.
不了 谢谢 鱼镇弗兰奇
No, thank you, Fishtown Frankie.
瑞克 这位你可是选对了
Boy, you were right about this one, Ricky.
她礼貌又漂亮
She's polite and pretty.
跟她说我还说了什么 她让我有什么感受
Tell her what else I said, like how she makes me feel.
我觉得很明显 他疯狂爱上...
I think it's obvious. He's head-over-heels in --
该死
Damn it!
随着教练的计划被推迟
As Coach's plan got delayed,
格拉斯科特带来了紧急新闻
Glascott arrived with urgent news.
闭嘴 各位 我们遇到了一个紧急事件
Shut up, everyone! We got a legitimate emergency on our hands!
-发生了什么 -我的天
- What happened? - ?Oh, my God.
大家都还好吗
Is everyone okay?
是着装守则紧急事件
It's a dress-code emergency!
-你为什么那么做 -该死 你就是恶魔 约翰
- Why would you do that? - Damn you! You are the devil, John!
这周有人来参观校园
We've got school tours all this week,
厄尔·波尔叫我严格执行着装守则
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表