剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
谁的故事更悲伤了
over who has the sadder backstory.
但如果你得选出
But if you had to choose
这房♥间里故事最悲伤的人 你会选谁
who had the saddest in this room, who would it be?
我 这游戏我每天都能获胜
Me. I win that game every day.
所以省省吧
So cut it out.
好的 老大 不竞争了
Okay, boss. No more competing.
至少 你有我的承诺
At the very least, you have my word.
什么 你觉得我没法停止竞争吗
What? You think I can't stop competing?
至少不能像我这样
Not the way I can.
你们俩争论
While I see the irony of you two
谁的好胜心弱 真的很讽刺
competing over who can compete less,
这样结束的话我也很满意了
I'm good if it ends all this.
结束了
It's over.
我们一致同意 我擅长输
And we all agree, I won at losing.
赢家就会这么说
Which is what the winner would say,
所以尽管我输了 但赢的是我
which means I won even though I lost!
不 你输了因为
No, you lost lost because
我十分钟前就停止竞争了
I stopped competing 10 minutes ago.
我到处找你们
I have been looking for you guys everywhere!
我需要你们的帮助 事关CB
I need your help. It's for CB.
跟他烦人的朋友感恩节有关吗
Is this about his annoying Friendsgiving?
好烦人
So annoying.
我一开始还挺喜欢这个概念的 但他真的很烦
I liked the concept at first, but he's annoying.
他在大火中失去了一切
He also lost everything in a fire.
-我的天 -可怜的CB 他是个好人
- Oh, my God! - Poor CB. Good guy. A good guy.
-最好的人 -我们很爱他
- Best guy ever. - We love him so much.
-他有颗善良的心 -他有颗善良的心
- Has a good heart. - He's got a good heart.
你们说完了吗 因为CB在这儿没有家人
Are you done? 'Cause CB has no family out here,
而且拒绝住我家
and he refuses to stay with me.
他可以到我家住 我执意
Well, he can stay with me. I insist.
你家不是有只鹦鹉
Don't you have a parrot that swoops down
会攻击任何它认为会和它争宠的人吗
on anyone that it perceives as a rival for your affections?
我会给菲瑟·洛克莱尔[海瑟·洛克莱尔]看CB的照片
Well, I will show photos of CB to Feather Locklear
让它知道我们有一位新房♥客
to let her know we have a new houseguest.
好 在格拉斯科特向他的鸟类生活伴侣征求意见的同时
Okay. While Glascott runs things by his avian life partner,
我们何不协力
why don't we pitch in
给CB办一场他应得的朋友感恩节
to throw a kickass Friendsgiving that CB deserves?
有才 你需要什么
Genius. What do you need?
我负责甜点 库珀负责餐具
I am covering desserts, Coop's on place settings,
格兰杰负责装饰 强尼·阿特金斯认识一个卖♥♥葫芦的人
Grange is covering decorations, Johnny Atkins has a gourd guy.
所以我们负责主菜
So, we're on main course?
没错 你负责火鸡
Exactly. You do turkey.
威尔玛 你能负责填塞和配菜吗
Wilma, can you do stuffing and sides?
-这就去 -很好
‐ On it. - Great.
太完美了
This is perfect.
人人都知道梅勒做的火鸡相当好吃
Everybody knows Mellor makes a mean turkey
做的蔓越莓酱更好吃
and an even meaner cranberry sauce.
没我的好吃
Not as mean as mine.
蔓越莓酱是我的独门绝技
Cranberry sauce is like... my thing.
不可能
Well, it can't be your thing
因为我先说了那是我的独门绝技
because I said it's my thing first.
相信我 你不会想挑战我做的酱的
Trust me. You do not want to take on my sauce.
小姐 这场战争你永远别想赢
Lady...this is a war you will not win.
教练和威尔玛之间的战斗继续升级
The battle between Coach and Wilma raged on.
与此同时 CB即将遭遇埋伏
Meanwhile, CB was in for an ambush.
我们在露天座位下
We found the makeshift hobo tent
发现了你的临时帐篷
you set up under the bleachers.
嗯 那是因为
Yeah, well, that's because
我的户外露台放不下
it wouldn't fit on my outdoor patio.
听着 我想要你到我家来住
Look, I want you to come and stay with me
直到你的生活回归正轨
until you're back on your feet.
-不 我不想占便宜 -我执意
- Oh, no. I don't want to impose. - I insist.
从今晚开始 你就和我还有我领地感极强的鹦鹉住在一起
Starting tonight, you are staying with me and my territorial parrot
它会因为焦虑而啄自己的羽毛
who pecks her own feathers due to anxiety.
来吧 室友
Put it there, roomie.
我会崩溃的
I'm gonna snap.
不不 别崩溃 知道为什么吗
No, no. No snapping. And you know why?
因为全体老师决定一起
'Cause the whole staff has banded together
为你举办一次朋友感恩节
to throw you the Friendsgiving that you deserve.
真的吗
Really?
-真的 -真的
- Really. - Really.
-惊喜吧 -快乐
‐ Surprise. ‐ Happy thing day.
怎么有这么多葫芦
Why are there so many gourds?
你叫我去找我的葫芦小哥买♥♥葫芦
You said go to my gourd guy and get the gourds.
所以我就买♥♥来了
I got the gourds.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
最重要的是我们都相聚于此
What matters most is that we're all here
庆祝你还有神奇的朋友感恩...
to celebrate you and the magic of Friendsgiving...
你是说"朋友感"吗
Do you mean "Friendsgi"?
他们只给了我三分钟 三分钟
They gave me three minutes ‐‐ three.
重要的是
Well, what really matters is, uh,
我们为你准备的这顿大餐
this killer meal we organized just for you.
注意了 休息室的老师们
Attention, teachers of the lounge!
世界上最棒的蔓越莓酱来了
The world's best cranberry sauce has arrived!
我做的
Which is mine.
需要蘸酱的食物在哪
Guys, where's the food to put the sauce on?
这个
It‐‐ Um‐‐ Well‐‐
嗯 那个...
Yeah. Did ‐‐
-我去... -好
- I'll‐‐ - Okay.
朋友感恩节我们唯一的食物就是酱
So, all we have for my Friendsgiving is sauce?
我的食谱很多功能 外观像酱
My recipe is so versatile that it presents like a sauce...
-我的很丰盛 -但是吃下去
- Mine is so hearty... - ...but goes down
-像一顿膳食 -像一碗汤
- ...it eats like a meal. - like a soup.
膳食胜过汤
Meal beats soup.
你们赶紧离开
You two need to leave right now.
都不准走 我们要先坐下
No one is leaving until we all sit down
告诉CB我们有多感激他出现在我们的生活里
and tell CB how thankful we are to have him in our lives.
-格兰杰 -好
- Granger? - Yes.
我很感激CB
Uh, I'm very thankful for CB ‐‐
一个正直的人 从不批评我的横幅
a man of true honor, who would never criticize my banner.
强尼
Johnny.
我也很感激CB
I'm also thankful CB's here.
因为你 我得以和布拉德重新联♥系♥
Because of you, bro, I got to reconnect with Brad,
我的葫芦兄弟
my gourd guy.
很可靠 总是帮人渡过危机
Such a solid dude. Always comes through.
他就像CB 不过是最好的
He's like CB, but just... the best.
我家被烧毁看来很值得
Really was worth having my place burning down
让你和布拉德重新团聚
so that you could reconnect with Brad.
不客气
You're welcome.
瑞克 威尔玛 说点真心感谢的话 简短点
Rick, Wilma, give some real thanks, quick.
我感谢CB
Yes, I am thankful that CB
他是我们全体老师的灵魂
is the heart and soul of this faculty ‐‐
很善良 很体贴 很诚实
so kind, so caring, so honest.
老实说 谁的酱更好
So, tell us honestly, whose sauce is better ‐‐
她的还是我的
hers or mine?
我感谢CB会选择我的酱
I'm thankful CB's gonna choose my sauce.
好感人
Touching stuff.
我想感谢大家
I'd like to take my turn and thank you all
给我举办朋友感恩节
for throwing me a Friendsgiving
反映出我们对彼此的意义
that truly reflects what we mean to each other.
我太傻了 把你们都当做我家庭那种家庭
See, silly me considered you all my family family,
但你们不是 你们甚至不是我的工作家庭
but you're not. You're not even my work family.
你们只是一群跟我一起工作的人
You're just a bunch of random people that I work with,
怪我试图增进我们的关系
and it's on me for trying to make it anything more.
可我们都为你来了
But we're all here for you.
心意最重要 对吗
It's the thought that counts, right?
承认吧 你们没人
Let's be honest ‐‐ none of you
真的关心朋友感恩节
actually really cared about Friendsgiving.
和你们的家人一起享受周末吧
Enjoy the weekend with your families.
在我们灾难般的朋友感恩节后
After our disastrous Friendsgiving,
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表