剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
90年代的时候 一个新的狂热席卷了全国
Back in the '90s, a new craze was sweeping the nation.
没错 就是口袋妖怪
That's right -- Pokémon.
它是一个日本集换式卡片游戏
It was a Japanese trading card game
小孩玩得不亦乐乎
the kids couldn't get enough of.
风靡程度太高
And it was so popular,
以至于威廉·佩恩学院还有专门的相关社团
William Penn had its own club dedicated to it.
哥们 你不能用喷火龙 它被麻痹了
Dude! You can't use the Charizard. It's paralyzed.
盖博 淡定
Whoa! Gabe, Pika-chill, bro.
喷火龙是被麻痹了 但是布鲁克用了万能药
While Charizard is paralyzed, Brooke used the full heal,
大家都知道 可以
which, as everybody knows, has the ability to --
解除你口袋妖怪的麻痹
Un-paralyze your Pokémon.
我真逊
I suck.
所以他们给我钱让我来教学
And that's why they pay me to teach.
我会把你带成高手的 伙计
I'll get you there, pal.
没人比托比·墨菲更爱口袋妖怪
And no one loved Pokémon more than Toby Murphy,
他也刚好是梅勒的女朋友
who also happened to be the son of Mellor's lady pal.
大T
Hey, Big T!
我不禁注意到你收集集换式卡片
Couldn't help but notice you collect trading cards.
是的 你也收集吗
Yeah. You collect, too?
当然
Hell yeah!
那些是什么
What are these?
我以前的棒球卡
My old baseball cards.
谢谢 但我对这个不感兴趣
Thanks, but this isn't really my thing,
因为棒球
because baseball is...
不怎么样
not good.
我听到你了
I read ya loud and clear.
我们就收集篮球卡吧
We'll collect basketball cards.
-橄榄球 -也许
- Football? - ?Maybe.
-冰球 -恶心
- Hockey? - ?Ew.
足球 他们有做...
Soccer? Do they even make --
没事
It's cool.
-就棒球卡吧 -好极了
- We'll do baseball. - ?Hot dog!
我们就先上棒球史上
And we'll start with two of the greatest players
最伟大的两位球员
the game has ever seen --
肯·小葛瑞菲和肯·大葛瑞菲
Ken Griffey Jr. And Ken Griffey Sr.
没错 他们是父子
That's right -- they're father and son.
然后呢
And?
他们不仅在同一个队效力
And not only did they play on the same team,
但在一次比赛里 他们...
but one game, they both...
连续击打出全垒打
...hit back-to-back home runs.
你还好吗
You okay, dude?
我得去做一件男人的事
I gotta go do a man-thing.
瑞克
Um, Rick?
我很开心你想和托比联络感情
I think it's really sweet that you've been trying to bond with Toby.
毫无进展 我试过了一切
Well, with no luck. I've tried everything.
日出训练营 观看比赛录像
Sunrise boot camp, watching game tape,
吃鳕鱼 聊补充维生素
eating cod, chatting about vitamin supplements,
休闲的空击
casual shadow boxing.
我有看到
Yeah, I was there.
然后我看到他在玩集换式卡牌
And then I saw him with trading cards,
我就想这个肯定可以
and I thought this one was it.
但是他收集的是口袋妖怪
But the cards he collects are Pokémon.
那是一个日本的游戏
It's this game from Japan.
如果跟红花类似 我就支持
Well, if it's anything like Benihana, it's got my vote.
跟红花完全不一样 但同样有趣
It's literally nothing like Benihana, but just as fun.
也许托比可以教你
Maybe Toby could teach you.
我会学口袋妖怪的 不过不用他教我
Oh, I'll learn this Pokémon but good.
因为在学习这事上
'Cause when it comes to learning,
瑞克·T·梅勒从不需要帮助
Rick T. Mellor needs no help.
瑞克·T·梅勒需要帮助 很重要
Rick T. Mellor needs help! It's important!
宾州能力倾向测验也很重要
So is the Pennsylvania State Aptitude Test.
我需要你教我关于口袋妖怪你所知道的全部知识
I need you to teach me everything you know about Pokémon!
下课
Class is over!
快离开教室 快点
Clear the room! Let's go! Come on!
校园时代
第二季 第九集
那是九几年的12月4号♥
It was December 4th, 1990-something,
我正准备回家
and I was ready to head home.
但我的车却没有准备好
My car, not so much.
需要搭车吗
Need a jump?
是卡拉 我行为不良的高中朋友
It was Carla, my delinquent high-school friend
曾经偷过车
who once stole a car,
而现在却开着保时捷
and now she drove a Porsche?!
我只能说
All I could say was...
不
No.
是的
Oh, yes.
这次我没有偷了
And it's not even stolen this time.
我有一个正式的真人工作
I actually got, like, an official real-person job.
我卖♥♥药[毒品]
I sell drugs.
这恐怕不算正式吧
I'm not sure I'd call that "Official."
当然 笨蛋
No, silly.
我是医药销♥售♥代表
I'm a pharmaceutical rep.
他们给我钱去和有钱医生调情 然后卖♥♥药
They pay me to flirt with rich doctors and sell pills.
你可是一点都没有违法呢
Look at you operating within the bounds of the legal system.
我真的很骄傲
I'm legit proud.
我也为你感到骄傲
And I'm legit proud of you for teaching
你教我的傻弟弟变得不那么傻
my dumb-ass little brother not to be such a dumb-ass.
小韦
Yo, Weez!
快 今天是妈妈生日
Come on, it's Mom's birthday,
你知道只有你在场她才会跟我说话
and you know she only talks to me if you're there.
我还是不敢相信你弟弟
Still can't believe your kid brother
成了橄榄球队的队长
grew up to be captain of the football team.
记得我们以前给他取名叫"鼬鼠"吗
Remember when we nicknamed him "Weasel"?
他当时那么小 还爱咬人
He was so tiny and bitey
总是打探我们的事
and always poking his annoying little head into our business.
最疯狂的是
And the craziest of all?
他是我最爱的学生之一
He's actually one of my favorite students.
真压抑
That's depressing.
刘易斯老师
Hey, Ms. Lewis.
你的车门在地上
Your door's on the ground.
我要走了
I'm gonna go now.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
我们得谈谈 你该坐下
We need to talk. You should sit.
你该站着
You should stand.
你坐在我的椅子上 脚还放在我桌子上
You're sitting in my chair, with your feet on my desk?
天 那是我吃酸奶的地方
Oh, man! That's where I eat my yogurt!
我每天在这工作超过10小时
I work more than 10 hours a day here,
不知为何 我仍然破产
and for some reason, I'm still broke.
我以为是笔误
I thought it was a clerical error,
因为我的工作时长足以让我过上奢侈的生活
'cause I work more than enough hours to afford a lavish lifestyle,
但是现在看来 老师的工资
but turns out, it's, like, super hard
很难谋生
to earn a living with a teacher's salary.
你才知道吗
And this is new information for you?
我当然知道老师赚的钱不够
Well, of course I knew teachers don't make enough,
但现在我自己当了老师 我心想 不行
but now that I'm in it, I'm like, "Oh, God, no!"
所以我来要求加薪
That's why I'm here to demand a raise.
加倍我的薪水 没得商量 约翰
Double my salary. Non-negotiable, John.
如果我不能商量 那我只有
Well, if I can't negotiate, I guess I have no choice
给你写支票了
but to write you a check.
好
Wow. Okay.
我该早点来的
I should've asked for this way sooner.
快写吧
Whoo! Let's do this thing.
但你知道 加倍你的薪水
But, you know, doubling your salary
你就能买♥♥新车和衣服了
will definitely cover a new car and clothing,
但是盛宴和旅行呢
but what about, uh, fine dining and travel?
你说得对
You're right!
我爱那些事 之前都没想到
I love those things and didn't factor them in.
我要给你开张8万的支票
You know what? I'm gonna write you a check for 80k flat
你可以自己决定怎么花
and you can decide what to do with the money.
成交
Done!
给
There you go.
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表