剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
你知道吗 帕洛玛 我新女友
You know, Paloma, my new girlfriend,
一整个夏天都待在海里
spent the entire summer under the sea
研究鲸鱼迁徙模式
studying whale migration patterns, so --
抱歉
Oh. I'm -- I'm sorry.
我不是要在你面前
I didn't mean to rub my happy relationship
炫耀我快乐的恋情
in your sad face.
没事 我真心为你高兴
It's okay. I'm genuinely happy for you.
你想怎么聊帕洛玛都行
Talk about Paloma all you want.
太好了 因为每件事都能让我想起她
Okay. Thank God. 'Cause literally everything reminds me of her.
她是全天下最好的女朋友
She's just the best.
我都不记得"帕前"的生活是什么样的了
I can't even remember life "BP."
就是遇见帕洛玛之前的生活
That means "Before Paloma."
我的新"女友" 意思是"女..."
My new "GF." That means "Girl--"
我们懂 好了 舞会主题
We know. Okay, uh, prom themes.
我们需要一些长的东西来装饰这里的空间
We need something long to cover all this space.
有了 "爱情滑梯"
I got it -- "Slip 'N Slide of Love."
我有个旧的可以出借
I've got an older one I'd be okay to lend out.
或者像"情侣隧♥道♥"那样的呢
How about something like "Tunnel of Love"?
正常点 人身伤害诉讼也能少点
Which is more normal and will have less personal-injury lawsuits.
等等 有了 真的有了
Wait. I got it. And I really do got it.
"爱之海底隧♥道♥"
"Chunnel of Love."
什么鬼 是宽敞的通道吗
What the hell's a Chunnel? Like a chubby tunnel?
不 是最近完工的一个工程奇迹
No, it's the recently completed engineering marvel
将英法两国连接起来
that connects England and France.
说到帕洛玛 我快赶不上我俩的
Speaking of Paloma, I'm gonna be late
"开心下午"聚会了
for our "Afternoon delight."
-老天爷 -怎么了
- Good Lord. - ?What?
每天下午 我们会碰面
Every afternoon, we meet up
一起吃美味的冰淇淋
to get a delightful ice cream treat.
看到CB有了女朋友你心里肯定不好受吧
It must be really hard to see CB with a girlfriend,
尤其你和巴里两周前刚分手
especially 'cause if you and Barry had broken up
本来你可以成为他女友的
like two weeks ago, that girlfriend could be you.
得了吧 大家都知道他喜欢我
Oh, please. We all know he was into me.
但是在我看来 我们只是好朋友
But as far as I'm concerned, we're just good friends.
事实上 单身我挺高兴的
Truth is, I'm happy to be single.
我自♥由♥了 可以随便撩汉
I am free. I'm out there.
我就是雪儿·克罗歌♥里的人
I'm basically a Sheryl Crow song.
别把雪儿·克罗扯进来
Don't bring Sheryl Crow into this.
在我想说服威尔玛我没事的时候
While I was trying to convince Wilma that I was A-okay,
梅勒对马上要跟格拉斯科特谈话很激动
Mellor was excited to talk to Glascott A.S.A.P.
约翰 别滚了 我有好消息
John, stop rolling. I got great news.
你知道托比喜欢道恩·弗格森吧
You know how Toby has a crush on Dawn Ferguson?
这猫毛是哪里来的
Where's all this cat hair coming from?
跟你说 她刚才邀请他...
Well, get this -- she just asked him --
我好多年没养猫了
I haven't owned a cat in years.
道恩邀请托比去毕业舞会了
Dawn asked Toby to the prom.
什么
What?!
高年级导师邀请低年级被辅♥导♥同学
A tutor asking out a tutee?
这违背了"府新"准则
That's against the See-Fresh code of conduct.
这是学习计划
This is a learning program.
又不是蒙特戈湾的
It's not the "Swim-Up Happy Hour"
"上游欢乐时光"
at Sandals Montego Bay.
你的准则跟充满睾丸激素的
Well, I guess your little codes are no match
监护人瑞克·梅勒相比 可是没啥用
for the testosterone-laden tutelage of Rick Mellor.
你觉得托比准备好参加毕业舞会了吗
Do you think Toby is ready for prom?
有什么可准备的
What's there to be ready for?
听着保罗·安卡的歌♥ 来段绅士慢舞
Some respectfully spaced slow dancing to Paul Anka?
加了七喜的水果酒让你鼻子痒痒
Fruit punch with enough 7-Up to tickle your nose?
拿着两人份的冰淇淋圣代
Ending the night at the malt shop
这一天在酒铺里结束
with an ice cream sundae for two?
瑞克 你刚描述的
Rick, the Norman Rockwell world
诺曼·洛克威尔的世界早已不在了
you just described is long gone.
这些日子 毕业舞会就像是54俱乐部
These days, proms are like Studio 54.
有预热派对 豪华轿车接送
There are pre-parties and limo rides
还有续摊派对
and after parties.
之后再去大使套房♥酒店开房♥
And then there's a room at the Embassy Suites.
托比还太小 不能做这些事
Well, Toby's not mature enough for any of that.
上周在动物园
Just last week, he blushed
一只猩猩亲了他一口他都脸红
when a chimp blew a kiss at him at the zoo.
深有同感
Been there.
在我的看护下不能出这些事
Well, this can't happen on my watch.
朱莉把她的青葱小侄子交给我照顾
Julie left me with her innocent little boy,
我可不能让他变成迷你唐·约翰逊
and I can't let him turn into a mini Don Johnson!
好了 我们不要过早下结论
Okay, let's not jump to conclusions.
抱歉 瑞克
I'm sorry, Rick.
猫毛不仅在我外套袖子上
Not only is there cat hair on the outside of my sleeve,
袖子里也有猫毛
there's cat hair in my sleeve.
猫是怎么进你袖子的
How does a cat get in your sleeve?!
在梅勒担心托比是否准备好参加舞会时
While Mellor was worried if Toby was ready for prom,
威尔玛和我正为学生们准备一个完美夜晚
Wilma and I were readying the school for the perfect night.
希望当孩子们走过"爱之海底隧♥道♥"时
I hope when the kids ride through our "Chunnel of Love,"
会激励他们学习更多工程学内容
it inspires them to learn more about engineering.
你知道他们只会在那里进行尴尬的互摸
You know they're just gonna use it for awkward teen groping.
解剖学也是科学 我也认
Anatomy. Still science. I'll take it.
你们好
Oh, hey, guys.
你好 帕洛玛 CB的新女朋友
Oh, hey, Paloma, CB's new girlfriend.
你见到他了吗
Have you seen him?
没 他去餐厅了 因为面包用完了
No, he went to Panera because we ran out of bread
不够为法国方搭建"长棍拱桥"了
for our "Arc de Baguettes" for the French side.
好 跟他说
Oh. Okay. Well, tell him
我有重大消息想找他聊聊
I want to talk to him. I have some big news.
重大消息啊 你买♥♥♥房♥♥了 买♥♥车了
Ooh. Big news. Did you buy a house? New car?
怀孕了
You pregnant?
只是消息
Only with information.
奇怪
Weird.
好 我们会转告他
Okay. We'll let him know.
是非常重大的消息
It's really big news.
你刚才说的时候我们就知道了
We got that from when you said it.
感觉你真的很想跟人聊聊这事
Sounds like you really want to talk to someone about this.
你想说的话 我们很愿意听
Yeah, we're all ears, if you want to share.
好吧
Okay.
我接到一个非常好的机会
So, I have this amazing opportunity
可以去巴西雨林
to go to the Brazilian rainforest
帮助保护濒危的树蛙
to help protect endangered tree frogs.
我唯一去过的雨林
The only rainforest I've ever gone to
就是雨林餐厅
is the Rainforest Cafe.
听起来像是一生难得的机会
Sounds like the chance of a lifetime.
对 但是要去一整个夏天
It is, but I'd be gone the whole summer.
所以我有点犹豫
That's why I'm on the fence.
我最近刚找回自我
Take it from someone who
正在做一个坚强独♥立♥的女性
recently found herself as an independent woman.
你得为自己做选择
You got to do what's best for you.
那CB怎么办
But what about CB?
不用担心CB
You don't need to worry about CB.
他总是跟我说 他有多喜欢你的爱好
He's always telling me how much he loves your passion.
聊你的爱好就是他的热情所在
Talking about your passion is his passion.
你不能夺走这一点
You can't take that away from him.
但是你应该最清楚
But you, of all people, know how hard
异地恋最难了
the long-distance thing is.
你们会异地多久 三个月吗
How long will you be long-distance for -- three months?
我还真没这么想
I didn't think of it that way.
谢谢你 莱妮
Thanks, Lainey!
那我就放心地去雨林啦
I guess I'm going to the rainforest!
没有自来水的村庄 我来了
Village with no plumbing, here I come.
没有自来水 那么惨
No plumbing? Ew!
不过你加油 姐妹
Eh -- But go get 'em, tiger.
天哪
Damn.
这简直是艾瑞卡·凯恩级别的
That was some Erica Kane-level
肥皂剧式狗血反转
soap-opera stuff right there!
天哪 你别瞎想了
Good God, woman! Let it go!
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表