剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表
90年代的时候
Back in the '90s,
人人都想把地球变成一个更环保的地方
making the Earth a greener place was on everyone's mind.
拯救星球
拯救地球
拯救鲸鱼
从庆祝世界地球日到拯救鲸鱼游♥行♥
From Earth Day celebrations to "Save the Whale" Protests,
环境意识无处不在
environmental awareness was everywhere,
即使在电影和电视里
even movies and TV.
这对格拉斯科特校长有深远影响
And this had a profound effect on Principal Glascott.
昨晚我看了一部很棒的电影
Last night, I saw an incredible film
震撼我全家
that shook me to my very core.
《未来水世界》 我听说那电影很烂
"Waterworld"? I heard that movie sucked.
那就怪了 因为我听说你很烂
That's weird, 'cause I heard you suck!
不好意思 但我们得拯救地球
I'm sorry, but we have to save the planet
不然全球变暖会让冰盖融化
before global warming melts the ice caps
我们只能住在一个严寒且浸满水的世界
and we're all living in a bleak, waterlogged world
新鲜泥土是货币
where fresh dirt is currency!
听上去像是坦帕
Sounds like Tampa.
要我说的话
If you ask me,
最准确描述了不尊重我们环境事实的
the most accurate portrayal of not respecting our environment
是那部可爱的动画电影《最后的雨林》
is the adorable animated gem "FernGully."
-天 -什么
- Oh, God. - What?
你去电影院的时候 你的车子停在哪
And when you got to the theater, where'd you park your Big Wheel?
我不是小孩 瑞克 我滑旱冰过去的
Yeah, I'm not a child, Rick. I Rollerbladed there, so
我就希望我们能贡献自己的力量拯救地球母亲
Look, all I ask is that we all do our part to save Mother Earth.
我已经贡献了
I've done my part.
高中的时候 我循环利用了同一篇论文六遍
In high school, I recycled the same essay six times.
与其专注于约翰·格拉斯科特未来潮湿地球的
Instead of focusing on the bleak darkness
严寒黑暗
of John Glascott's future soggy Earth,
不如关注瑞克·梅勒当下的光亮
how about we linger on the present brightness of Rick Mellor's...
新的棒球场
new baseball stadium?
在漫长等待了六年后
After six long years of waiting,
我们终于准备好破土动工了
we are finally ready to break ground.
那是果汁饮料店吗
Is that a little Orange Julius stand?
看来没人关心地球的困境
Well, I see no one else is concerned about the plight of the planet,
所以拯救我们挚爱的地球母亲的重任
so, once again, it's up to John Glascott, eco-warrior,
再次落到了环保斗士约翰·格拉斯科特
to save our precious Mother Earth
本人的肩上
by his own damn self.
约翰 你停车场里的车子又忘了熄火了
John, uh, you left your car running in the parking lot again.
该死 库珀 你的时机真是糟透了
Dammit, Coop! Your timing sucks!
校园时代
第二季 第二十集
那是九几年的4月22日
It was April 22nd, 1990-something,
所有学生都摩拳擦掌准备着
and all the students were gearing up for the day
能决定高中年鉴成败的活动
that would make or break any high school yearbook --
12年级极致评选
the Senior Superlatives.
我等不及了 我想赢得"最佳笑容"
I can't wait. I want to win "Best Smile"!
这会让我从牙套里挑牛肉挑了五年没有白费
It'll make five years of picking roast beef out of my braces worth it.
来吧
Come on.
豪威尔老师
Ms. Howell?
天呐 安娜
Oh, crap, Anna,
我还以为人都走完了呢
I didn't know anyone was still here.
你需要什么吗
Did you need something?
我有点担心极致评选
I'm a little worried about the superlatives.
我不想当选"最安静的人"
I-I don't want to get "Most Quiet."
什么
Huh? What?
最安静的人
"Most Quiet"?
我不知道我们为什么要举办这类活动
I don't even know why we have these things.
让大家都不好受
It makes everyone feel bad.
"各位 我来了 那个害羞女生
Like, "Everyone, here I am, the shy girl.
来看看那个害羞女生"
Come look at the shy girl."
我几乎没有听到你
I hear you...barely.
不过这样吧
But I'll tell you what.
刘易斯老师是今年的年鉴委员会主席
Ms. Lewis is heading up the Yearbook Committee this year.
我会找她谈谈 看看能做些什么
I'll have a little chat with her, see what we can do.
谢谢 豪威尔老师
Thanks, Ms. Howell.
没事
Not a problem.
这是老师的职责
That's what teachers are here for.
她去哪了
Now, where did she go?
那姑娘得穿灯芯绒裤或者喇叭裤什么的
That girl needs to wear corduroys or a bell or something.
莱妮
Lainey...
你得取消12年级极致评选
you gotta cut the Senior Superlatives.
过时 狭隘
They're outdated and petty
坦白说 跟《未来水世界》一样弱智
and, quite frankly, "Waterworld"-level stupid.
不可能
No way!
学生们可喜欢了 而且很好玩
The students love them. And they're so much fun.
对有些人来说不是
Not for everyone.
安娜·惠特曼很害怕她会当选最安静的人
Anna Whitman's so terrified she's gonna get "Most Quiet,"
她提高了嗓门连我都能听到
she spoke up to the point that I actually could hear her.
极致评选
Superlatives are a school tradition
从1♥8♥9♥0年左右起就是
that have been awarded in the yearbook
学校年鉴里的一个传统了
since 1♥8♥9♥0-something.
看 最好看的无边帽 最纯洁的情侣
Look, "Finest Bonnet," "Chastest Couple"...
最漂亮的脚踝
"Most Comely Ankles."
她真幸运
Oh, wow, she really is blessed
有这样一对足垫
with quite the pair of foot-toppers.
嗯 但你觉得
Sure, but how do you think
当选最不可能熬过冬天的人会怎么想
"Least Likely to Survive the Winter" Felt?
充分警告
Sufficiently warned.
拜托 威尔玛 孩子们都很期待这个
Come on, Wilma, the kids have looked forward to this.
某人多半当选过
Spoken like someone who probably won
最佳着装 或者最可爱的人
"Best Dressed," Maybe "Cutest."
或者"大家都想与其做朋友的最棒的人"
Or was it "Most Amazing Person Everyone Wants to Be Friends With"?
够了 就当选过前两个
Oh, stop. It was just the first two.
最后一个太荒谬了
The last one's ridiculous.
等等 怎么投票用纸上还有老师的名字
Wait, why are there teachers' names on this ballot?
今天 年鉴委员会决定
This year, the Yearbook Committee decided
加入老师极致评选
it would be cool to add in Teacher Superlatives.
年鉴委员会
Yearbook Committee, huh?
你跟这事无关吗
You had nothing to do with it?
不 完全是我的主意
Oh, no, it was totally my idea.
我在捍卫老传统的同时
While I was defending old traditions,
梅勒和CB准备好开始新的一天
Mellor and CB were ready to start a new day.
那是高级餐厅剩菜
Fancy restaurant leftovers
还是箔纸做的天鹅小模型
or actual miniature swan wrapped in foil?
这是我昨晚约会的剩菜
It's leftovers from my date last night.
她在上甜点之前就跑了
She, um -- She dipped out right before dessert,
说她要去给停车计费器投钱
said she had to go put money in the meters,
但那根本没有停车计费器
but there were no meters.
我开车去的
And I drove.
我想我知道问题出在哪
I think I know what the problem is.
你说你昨晚开车
You say you drove last night?
绅士随时随地都会开车
A gentleman always drives.
绅士遇到迅猛龙总会刹车吗
Does a gentleman always "Brake for Velociraptors"?
你应该开另外一辆车来
Should have picked her up in your other car...
蝙蝠侠战车
The Batmobile.
一个男人的车能够看出很多 CB
A car says a lot about a man, CB,
你的车能看出来 "我14岁"
and yours says, "I'm 14."
两个沙包
Hacky Sacks.
漫画书
Comic books.
对
Yeah.
魔术环
Magic linking rings.
对
Yeah.
更不用说还有一只穿着浴袍的老青蛙
Not to mention an elderly frog in a bathrobe.
尤达 你知否
Yoda, you know not?
-你昨天跟女伴也是这么说的吗 -不是
- Did you speak to your date like that last night? - No.
不过 服务员过来的时候 我就说
Although, when the waiter came, I said,
"你可先上饮品"
"Start us off with drinks, you can."
好吧 我可能会说得比较直白
Okay, this is a complete teardown.
给你一点建议 刚开始跟人家接触的时候
Some advice -- when you first start dating a woman,
先隐藏一下自己吧
maybe hide yourself a bit.
不要把你的怪癖直接给她看
And don't overload her with all your eccentricities.
会把她吓坏的
剧集 | 校园时代 | 导航列表